Dinners ready!

>dinners ready!

When I was a little kid, I always had get up in the middle of the meal and go poop

>California

Figures

How are you even supposed to eat that?

A cup and another girl

Whoever authorized the production of that should take a long hard look at where they are in life and consider suicide.

>Original Tommy's is world famous for its chili and chili burgers. A favorite of fast food lovers for over 65 years with more than 30 locations in Southern California ...

WORLD FAMOUS

Tommy's is fucking great desu

Looks like shit, but probably tastes like God's dick.

Me on the left.

looks p. dece desu senpai

how are you supposed to eat that?

I think it was already eaten and that is the end result

>just moved to norcal from socal

I miss Tommy's.

Oh look someone already ate it and shut it out for me, how convenient

cool I'll take 1 of these and 4-5 more buns and feed my entire family with it

is everyone going to just ignore that the top bun is actually a bottom bun holy fuck this is ruffling my jimmies so hard

>pass user since 2012
kys faggot

Why would I kill myself? Here's my reasoning on why I wouldn't:

If I live, there's always a chance of having good feels.
If I die there is zero chance of having good feels.
Easy choice to not kill self.

>
>>pass user since 2012
I wish I was a pass user too, but I feel like it's the shortlist for the NSA when they want to come find you.

Has the pass been around that long already? Wow time flies.

>I feel like it's the shortlist for the NSA when they want to come find you.
As opposed to doing free work for Google and then they STILL know exactly which posts are yours because you're filling out the captchas?

>not using legacy captcha

Just flip it over before you take a bite

Well to be fair, people from all around the world have converged here to laugh at them.

How do use legacy captcha?

I can't do anything without instructions. Pic related.

I know this is bait but fuck it im replying anyway

What the actual fuck is that meant to be...
Looks like actual shit.

settings (top right)
quotes & replying
6th option

Why are Americans and their food so disgusting?

I fucking came here to post this
what the fuck are these monstrosities

Shit argument.

Living a thousand bad feels for a single good feel is playing the lotto. You're a gambler, and a degenerate.

>>Original Tommy's is world famous for its chili and chili burgers. A favorite of fast food lovers for over 65 years with more than 30 locations in Southern California ...
I... I don't know what to say. I live in Southern California and I have never seen or heard of a "Tommy's". Is this some kind of secret underground restaurant chain that food degenerates slink into, under cover of night, to indulge in sandwich abominations which would have them cast from proper society? I imagine to go there you have to go through some kind of strange ritual to gain access.

I feel like restaurants that say "world famous" but aren't even known outside their town or state should be fined.

Yeah it's stupid, tommy's is okay but world famous? That's a stretch

Some place called Gus' WORLD FAMOUS chicken opened up a few miles away from me too, yet nobody has ever heard of this place

How the fuck are you in SoCal and you've never seen a fucking Tommy's they're all over LA county ya fucking dingus. Their food is pretty good a little expensive but they do make good burgers they don't actually put that much fucking chili on the burger unless you request it. The shits are decent, however compared to In N Out Tommy's is a shit.

Same here. Haven't seen a Tommy's here. Well at least not at San Bruno or San Mateo.

nice diarrhea sandwiches

>The shits are decent, however compared to In N Out Tommy's is a shit.

Yeah I agree here, but one thing that Tommy's has that in n out doesn't is a good chili cheese dog, prefer in n out for a burger though

>they're all over LA county ya fucking dingus
I'm in the Inland Empire not LA.

can confirm canada has never heard of tommys or gus's

Delish

That's because neither of those cities are in SoCal.

bad sloppy joe

r-right there at the table..?

Women and girls are fucking gross.

Its probably pretty tastey but fucken me, look at that GREASE!