Does anybody else think it's fucked up how we eat the unformed fetus of chickens and think nothing of it?

Does anybody else think it's fucked up how we eat the unformed fetus of chickens and think nothing of it?

no because it's not a fetus, it's an ovum

/thread

Maybe he's filipino and he likes balut

Idgaf what it is, tastes good sunny side up and predators have been digesting them for millions of years.

no because i eat the half formed chicken fetus and it's just as delicious

To me its not a big deal because i'll even eat the full grown chicken on occasion.

Do you also think that women are aborting fetuses every time they have their period?

A chicken is different though, it lived its life and served its purpose. With eggs we're literally taking the life away from this cute little animal.

What?

>A chicken is different though, it lived its life and served its purpose. With eggs we're literally taking the life away from this cute little animal.

I mean, that's not even remotely true, but ok.

There's no unborn chicken in the eggs you eat user.

You're thinking of Balut, not regular ass eggs

What the fuck is a Balut?

Your whore mother

Are you stupid?

If you leave the egg to stay warm long enough, the egg yolk and white will develop into a baby chicken. By taking the eggs away from the hen, and away from continuous source of heat, the yolk will cease to form into a baby chicken.

You take a boy duck and a girl duck and push them together.
Then you wait until the girl duck lays a bunch of eggs with little baby ducks in them.
Then you wait until they're just about to hatch.

Now you toss them in boiling water for a few minutes and eat the feathered fetus, bones and all.
That's balut
Uma delicia!

forgot pic

That's fucking disgusting. Why would someone do that?

I cannot even BEGIN to explain how retarded you are.

Because your mother is a whore

OP, the eggs you buy are not fertilized by a rooster. They do not have fetuses inside them, and even if you leave them with the hen nothing will grow in them.

Damn son are you retarded?

Those poor chickadees man.

>A chicken is different though, it lived its life and served its purpose. With eggs we're literally taking the life away from this cute little animal.
That's not how it works, that's not how any of this works.
The eggs you eat have never been fertilized.
>no benis in bagina
>no lil chicken to be formed
in 99.9% of the chicken eggs you eat. I mean there's alway a crazy cock that paws his way through the chicks...

Asians

do americans really believe this?

user youre thinking of unfertilized eggs. the eggs most people eat are just bird menstruation fluids. the hormones they fill the chickens with give them extremely heavy periods and human sized breasts.
Its considered a delicacy; it tastes like poached egg with extremely tender duck meat, and the blood gives it a metallic flavor.

>With eggs we're literally taking the life away from this cute little animal.
We're not though, the egg we eat are unfertilized therefor even if we didn't eat them they would just rot and go bad

If you buy hippy eggs from a store like trader joes or whole foods and incubate them, some will hatch. Some chicken forums have threads about it.

>the hormones they fill the chickens with give them extremely heavy periods and human sized breasts
Just no.

nah nigga. eggs are hen periods. ain't nuthin wrong with hen periods. savor that menstruaty goodness