Do astronauts have sex on the ISS?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2suit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_in_space
time.com/4218472/astronaut-couples-valentines-day/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_research_on_the_International_Space_Station
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I doubt they have time.

Does anyone have a quick rundown of what astronauts do in their day to day?

Nasa does.

Don't think it's a regular thing but I'd be surprised if no one ever did it

They have better things instead
Like fidget spinners

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2suit
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sex_in_space

Gay Sex only.

NASA don't use the Alex Jones water filters which prevent Pepe Frogs turning Gay.

Sex? No they masturbate to anime Waifus.

Use straps.

>glob of cum floats into critical equipment
>stationkeeping thrusters fire
>ISS deorbits
>you literally fucked so hard people died

This. It's never been reported/admitted, but by now, with the various space stations and shuttle flights we've been through it is a safe bet that SOMEBODY has given it a whirl.

Here's the best chance.

time.com/4218472/astronaut-couples-valentines-day/

>254 mile high club

When Apollo 11 astronaut Michael Collins published his autobiography Carrying the Fire in 1974, a contemporary Time magazine quoted the following passage: "Imagine a spacecraft of the future, with a crew of a thousand ladies, off for Alpha Centauri, with 2,000 breasts bobbing beautifully and quivering delightfully in response to every weightless movement ... and I am the commander of the craft, and it is Saturday morning and time for inspection, naturally."

No. In micro gravity, there really is no "on." Perhaps "in" the ISS.

I don't think boobs will be jiggly in space.

I saw some show about astronaut boners, and apparently you can only get to about half-mast in zero gravity because of blood pressure.

you haven't thought hard enough

"on" also means to be inside a vessel. I'm telling you this because I'm assuming you're a non-native speaker.

>what are prophylactics, implants and blowjobs

Test how many sick 360 rotational kick flips you can do, from one end of the ISS to the other.

Everyone knows the ISS is just an out of this world, luxury resort for the uber wealthy.

That's probably a lie user

Isn't it a federal crime? at the very least it's illegal. maybe they do chastity play,

>federal crime
>space

space is owned by denmark kiddo, ever since tycho brahe invented it.

Sundays off

Guys can you get a boner in space or not? Why hasn't this been answered?

I cite:
Short of actual space, the adult entertainment production company Private Media Group has filmed a movie called The Uranus Experiment: Part Two where an actual zero-gravity intercourse scene was accomplished by flying an airplane to an altitude of 11,000 feet (3350 meters) and then doing a steep dive. The filming process was particularly difficult from a technical and logistical standpoint. Budget constraints allowed for only one 20-second shot, featuring the actors Sylvia Saint and Nick Lang.[25] Berth Milton, Jr, president and CEO of Private Media Group, says "You would not want to be afraid of flying, that's for sure!"

sooo... anyone got sauce? for science ofc!

They probably have to masturbate, as a preventative for nocturnal emissions.

>jack off in space
>cumshot flies across the entire station

Most of their time consists of scheduled tasks (it's run akin to a military, indeed almost all astronauts/cosmonauts are either from the air force or have air force experience of their respective nation).

>The seven day week consists of five and half days schedule for working nominal tasks and a contiguous 1.5 days off. That doesn't necessarily mean the crew do no work during that 1.5 days, just that they aren't scheduled for tasks other than mandatory things like exercise.

>A 24 hour day is composed of 8.5 hours allotted for sleep. 6.5 hours allotted to scheduled work tasks, 2.5 hours schedule for required exercise, 1 hour scheduled for lunch. There is also time allotted for daily planning conferences with the ground, work preparation time (time to read procedures and gather tools), and plan familiarization time (time to review the day's schedule). And then pre-sleep and post-sleep time during which hygiene activities, dinner, and breakfast are completed.

Here are some examples of research/experiments they might undertake:
>Observing and photographing natural and manmade changes on Earth over time as well as short timescale events like storms so we can better understand our planet
>Studying how humans behave in isolation and confinement
>Leaving potential future spacecraft equipment outside to see how well it withstands being in space to improve materials used to build spacecraft
>Studying magnetorheological fluids using the glovebox to hopefully lead to the construction of better brake systems, seat suspensions, and airplane landing gear here on Earth
>Spinal Elongation Microgravity Experiments
>Plant growth observations
>Binary Colloidal Alloy experiment

Here is the science they do:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scientific_research_on_the_International_Space_Station

fkn denmark getting all the good shit

How does it feel to ejaculate in space?

>Studying how humans behave in isolation and confinement
There we go

What are socks?

Do you have breast?

Get your prosthetic nose and gtfo.

>How does it feel to be a human rocket?

I've heard the sex is out of this world.

>jack off in space
>get propelled the other way

>turn on a flashlight in space
>be moving a meter an hour after a few days

I'm fairly sure that they arent actually allowed

They're not allowed, for quite a few reasons
>bodily fluids floating around until they hit something
>it already smells bad up there as it is
>cramped quarters with 0 privacy
>potential of making things awkward with people you won't have the chance to get more than like 30 feet away from for the next 6 months

The space station is like 100 meters long bruv

Yeah, measured by the big hollow struts the solar panels are on. The living space is much smaller.

Officialy no, but I assume someone fapped at least once.

>doing a steep dive.
Purely for the purposes of pedantry, it's a parabolic arc.