Why is it that people don't like sour cream?

Why is it that people don't like sour cream?

I dislike it a great deal as well as buttermilk. They both taste spoiled to me for some reason.

>why do people have different tastes than mine

I don't know. I pile it on everything

Buttermilk I'm cool with for certain things that require it. Sour cream....fuck that shit, it's gross. Vinegar and milk....get the fuck out of here with that shit.

If I want to cook with vinegar I will, and if I want to cook with cream I will. Combining the two is just hispanic retardation.

>Wanting to be an ignorant redneck not wanting to understand other peoples opinion.

Yes, and creme fraiche in beef stroganoff is also for brown people.

Fuck you're retarded, user.

>Vinegar

It's not made with vinegar. Don't talk like you know something when you clearly don't have a clue. Just makes you look extremely retarded.

>Sour cream

Don't even know what im looking at... If this should gross me out I can't even see whats I should be grossed out by.

It's a large necrotic tumor on a cow's udder, but the farmer is still milking it.

they don't?

I used to hate it, but now I'm cool with it in MODERATION, which is a concept people seem to have a hard time with.
Would I like a small bit of sour cream on my nachos to add piquancy to the bite? Sure.

I just use plain greek yogurt at home, I can actually use up a container without it going bad and it tastes virtually identical.

Love sour cream, more the better.

I like sour cream.

fuck

they NEVER wash the shit off the utters beforehand so yeah freak out over a scraped knee

Fuck people who dont like sour cream. I buy the 3lb tub at costco. EVERY bite of my tacos, burritos, or flautas has sour cream in it. It tastes amazing

The cultured/fermented flavor is probably overwhelming for them. I can eat plain yogurt or sour cream and notice a bit of tang but some people will act like they just put a bunch of sour candy in their mouth. It doesn't help that things like yogurt that most people eat are so loaded with sugar that they don't know plain yogurt is sour.

If you don't like sour cream, I literally lose respect for you.

>eww mommy es so sour and taste spoiled!!!

Go eat your honey mustard covered tendies, faggot. Let me know when you grow up and gain the palette of a 14 year old who can actually enjoy a mild, slightly acidic dairy product.

Starts to spoil after being unsealed for a day. Dairy was a mistake

t. Ngolo M'bepe

While it goes great with lots of stuff it has a slight mushroomy taste that has the potential to ruin other things.

>Not having the opinions of other people makes you a redneck.

It's heavy and bland. All it does is coat your mouth with fat, which covers up the taste of what you're eating it with. I can see that if you're putting it on something with very little fat, like perogies or a baked potato. But when it's served already fatty foods it seems like total overkill.