Romance

>be me
>21y/o kissless virgin
>read romance novels
>become really sad, on the verge of tears knowing what I have missed out on
>have to put it down and read something else instead
how to cope with this?

Get a gf

If this means "experience romance," I agree. Though sometimes "gfs" are antithetical to romance.

Read books about other people who fail at romances, like Steppenwolf.

make a tinder account

read something deep, not shitty YA for women

Understand that fiction is fiction, having a gf is both the best and the worst, being alone is in the middle, if you could find a gf, would you really want it? Maybe not

Getting a gf would just kill the idea of romance for him. Girls don't want romances anymore, even though they'll constantly say that they do.

Not OP but I'm an utter beta and cowardly man so gf is out of the question. 25 years old virgin.

>Advocating Tinder, the app full of average, soulless girls who ride the cock carousel before they're 30 and nobody wants them

A-user...

Only works if you're a hyperchad or inimitably charming. Do you realize how many men use that service? Women have too many options to settle for the autists.

>Put over a year's worth of effort into your appearance so girls will, at the very least, notice you
>Read self-help books on how to talk to women/people in general
>Frequent bars and clubs
>Meet a girl that strikes the balance between attractive enough to allow you to nut and ugly enough that she'll settle for you
>Go on a handful of dates and text each other often
>Get into a relationship with her
>Get all your major "firsts" out of the way
>You feel happy for the first time in a long time
>Stay together for a couple of years
>All the things you found endearing about her you now see as glaring personality defects and symptoms of various mental illnesses
>Afraid to break up with her in case she offs herself and blames you in the note
>Eventually drive her away
>Feel relieved for a few weeks
>Become lonely and depressed
>You fall out of shape
>You stop going out
>You lose all your confidence
>Yes I'm fucking projecting
>WhoPutTearsOnMyPillow?.jpg

kek, they're using their free will dude
btw, the more you use your dick the more valuable you are

read dagoberto gilb and cheer up

There's no coming back

Read lots of Ballard, study history and geopolitics to shift your worldview from the micro to the macro, exercise every day, eat plenty of protein, and live a borderline alcoholic lifestyle. That's what I do and I'm generally satisfied, despite 23 years without sex.

tworst advice. the cure for loneliness is not more insignificance

How the hell do i even get a gf or sex without a social life? I'm going to live on my own for the first time soon btw

get Veeky Forums again nigger, not for this woman but for yourself
fat guys have no value at all

you live your life and talk to people you like

If you're referring to the micro=>macro worldview shift, I don't think it engenders feelings of insignificance at all. Rather, feelings of being one part in a complex, almost inconceivable whole.

You don't, lots of people die virgins.

just stop being yourself, do the opposite of what your mind tell you to do

>romance novels
fag

a cog in the machine, you might say

*tips fedora*

I'm going to tell you an age old secret to getting a girlfriend easily..are you ready?

Find something you enjoy that involves leaving the house, and get good at it. Don't even think about getting women while you're doing it, they'll just come naturally because women like men who do things (it's a shocker, I know).

how do i start liking things? i don't have energy to "like"

I found my virgin gf on there.

Idk, just find something that you're passionate about. My gf could tell that I was really passionate about writing, and got with me because of that. If you're not passionate about things then you probably don't love yourself, and at that point it becomes hard for you to love, and for others to love you

It's pretty good advice actually, you just accept that you're lonely and you'll feel a lot calmer.
Similar to how Meursault surrenders to an absurd world and just rides the tiger

find why you'd rather avoid issues than deal with them

women are fucking awful, soul-sucking creatures.

had one girlfriend, spent 5 years of my life with her and when your reality breaks apart around you and the fucking lifetime of plans you had ahead of you together vanishes, and you can't even think back on the good times because they've been retroactively ruined by the cunt, THEN you realise being utterly alone is infinitely more appealing and beneficial to your emotional well-being.

Sounds like someone didnt get any matches...

is my dear user really this clueless?

>Meursault
he's isolated because of his anti-social behaviour, not despite it

i definitely don't like myself, its not even a conscious thing, and no matter how much i try i can't start liking me

my guess is that i waste too much time on the internet, and its something i have a hard time dealing with

wasting time on the internet is a symptom not a cause

it's not something that you can pop off the top of the head. could be co-dependency, could be learned helplessness, could be BPD etc. etc.

I don't really need any matches from boring girls on a dating app when I'm in a happy relationship, user

I did this, but all my hobbies are male dominated like Chess and programming so it doesnt work

How to cope with it? Fucking get over yourself, put you're "precious, misunderstood flower" ass outside, meet people, talk to girls, have a random fuck with the first chick you can (even if she's uglier than you), and realise you're making mountains out of molehills and ruining your life because of it.

I have plenty of hobbies, but they're nearly all solitary. How am I supposed to meet women when I'm into things like literature, film, politics? There's the library but the only women I see there are over 40 or under 13.

I do want to start going to more museums though. That's a way out of the house, at least.

i c-can be your gf (no homo)

Is all in your head. In reality romance and relationships arent half as great as you thought you knew they were. Dont feel bad, its not as good as you think it is.

>Find something you enjoy that involves leaving the house
>that involves leaving the house

>maths major
>into programming since the age of 11
>literature and philosophy nerd
even if I were outgoing, I doubt I would find a girl who shares my interests even in the slightest

nearly all lit classes i took were majority female.

>be me
>22 year old virgin
>read romance subplot in novel
>get bored and skip it because it's trite and incomprehensible

Women are intolerable and sex is dull and only good for reproducing progeny

Same, man, though I'm 23. I'ts just basically impossible for us now.

I think that you'd be surprised about how many girls out there like those things.

The problem with most guys is that they'll go to places like a bar looking for these girls, and complain when all they find are party girls who have no interests outside of alcohol and cock.

>chess
idk, get good at it and go to chess theory classes/tournaments: there are girls that place chess--in fact, there's an entire chess league for women.

Find a more outgoing hobby, or get good enough at writing/literature critique to be noticed, I suppose. And, to be honest...you're probably not going to find many young women, who are interested in literature, at the library these days. My gf, and pretty much every girl I know who is into literature all just download ebooks.

Where do you find those girls though?

>virgin
she was on her period and a good actor. Also you're an idiot. Next.