>>9255848

Niggers

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9330894/Where-do-milk-eggs-and-bacon-come-from-One-in-three-youths-dont-know.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao stupid fatties

>chocolate milk come from brown cows

This is udderly ridiculous.

We don't do a very good job of educating the poor.

> Most of the poor don't give a shit about educating themselves and have no problems depending on society for the rest of their lives

FYP

Can you pass the corn syrup? I need to get mo sugar on mah meat.

Niggers know their milk isn't chocolate

>Graph cuts out last 6 years
I know this is some /pol/-tier bait, but at least try to present evidence that cannot be easily refuted by a 3rd grader.

I think that figure is probably low. 25% of all people are retarded

Mo' Sugar sounds like the name of a 60's Motown singer

OBSESSED

American here

I would have been offended by this, but I went to a high school in Georgia, and I've actually seen worse from people

we had people who couldn't even read, and a dropout rate of about 35%, I remember holding a geography survey, asking other students what basic questions, like what's the largest city, where's the grand canyon, what's the largest state

I remember finding that at least 45% of the school answered texas for the state question

not sure if it's different, it's been a few years since I graduated

also

not saying they're actually dumb or anything, but usually, the majority of the time, they'd second guess themselves, and then actually give the right answer

but yeah, we had a lot of stupid hicks

telegraph.co.uk/foodanddrink/foodanddrinknews/9330894/Where-do-milk-eggs-and-bacon-come-from-One-in-three-youths-dont-know.html

I don't really believe polls anymore.

Maybe she's just trying keto

No, Americans like lying on studies. Every year out school gave a drug survey for statistics and all the kids admitted to regularly using coke, choking ourselves in competition and had AIDS.

oh wow the sky is falling, some people think a wrong thing. Why don't you off your high horse and quit judging people. It's not like it matters where the god damn chocolate milk really comes from

I forgot about that, but it's true.
>tfw I was too pussy to write it down in case mommy found out

>tfw that hyper obese scooter mongrel is actually a Canadian

>not saying they're actually dumb or anything
This. There are plenty of otherwise smart people who live in places with shitty schools and an anti-intellectual cultural bias. The result is they come across as mind numbingly stupid even if they're bright.

>how can I damage control this so we don't have to try to fix an underfunded, failing education system? I've got it! The respondents are really knowledgeable but lie on anonymous surveys!

Time for another round of slashing education expenditures!

>it's failing because it's underfunded
>gib moar monies plox!

Ask yourself: If you got a stupid ass question about where chocolate milk comes from and one of the answers were "brown cows" what would you then answer?

That's why.

Fact: most cows have brown coloring in them
Fact 2: 90% of the people questioned were wrong
checkm8, atheists

>nearly 10% of american adults believe
you can find 10% of american adults who will believe literally anything

>group of 1000
wow. it is surely representative of the entire US population.

wouldn't surprise me if a lot of the ones that answered brown cows were just fucking around.

>you can find 10% of american adults who will believe literally anything

11% of Americans believe "Ebonics" is a real language.

Go figure.

>you can find 10% of american adults who will believe literally anything
Yeah, well that's what ten percent of you believe.

>wow. it is surely representative of the entire US population.
>i cant into statistics bc toddler brain
It very fucking well would be assuming it is a random sample. That's how that works, you know.

>this thread

Holy fuck, the obsession is real.
Do Euroblobs really do this?

>14 out of 1,000 people answer "brown cow" because of how hilariously ridiculous it is
>europoors are literally this obsessed with the US

You can't even count, Jesus.

Saying chocolate milk comes from brown cows isn't even incorrect. The color of the cow has no bearing on what the milk will be used for, necessitating that some of the milk used for chocolate milk must come from brown cows.

It's not surprising really. When you start looking at real subjects like geography even of the US, let alone the rest of the world, it's appalling. Most high schoolers couldn't accurately fill in the name on more than 10 countries on a blank world map. Same with grammar, mathematics, science, etc. That's why in any school competitions in any category second generation Asians or Indians btfo everyone else.

>oh shit, better restrict legal immigration before we start looking even worse!

Where does Strawberry milk come from?