What does psychoanalysis say about traps?

What does psychoanalysis say about traps?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxhbW9yY29udmVudHVhbHxneDo0NmIxZWZkZTRlNGExZWNm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

*sniff*
they are not gay
*grabs shirt*

it's really a shame he died before he could have the chance to play Lex Luthor in what would have been the most philosophical capekino event of the century.

Zizek had a long talk about both the movie Madame Butterfly and the Crying Game.
Essentially traps is the fetish par excellance as it aims towards the negation of the problem of sexual difference in the fantasy that woman have a penis.

See pic related

The conclusion is I should add that Traps are not infact gay. They may even be considered the most heterosexual desire imaginable

Gold, mental illness brings in the cash

>The conclusion is I should add that Traps are not infact gay. They may even be considered the most heterosexual desire imaginable
mind = blown
sexual identity = intact

Can you link them? or how should i search for them?

who cares

this desu, when you're so attracted to femininity that even a dick doesn't halt your hetero libido it's a sign of just how straight you are

what if you want feminity AND the dick

*penish

It was a talk based on this essay, the specific section from page 102 (or 9 in the pdf):
docs.google.com/viewer?a=v&pid=sites&srcid=ZGVmYXVsdGRvbWFpbnxhbW9yY29udmVudHVhbHxneDo0NmIxZWZkZTRlNGExZWNm

I have listened to so much of Zizek I can't recall the title of the lecture itself

Meant for

But what if I like traps that are clearly guys? What if I just want to see a pretty young man dolled up?

start with the greeks isn't a meme
basically it's not gay

it's still the femininity and furthermore the submissiveness of the boy(girl) that's attractive.

yourself and another male are on an equal platform sexually to begin with, and then you are elevated above the other male as he willingly submits to being the feminine/submissive partner in the act. Unlike ordinary gay submissives, however, there is an affectation of true visual feminisation involved that crosses the border of homosexuality into heterosexuality

just fetichism then

The fantasy of traps is that all women are actually just pretty young men dressed up

>psychoanalysis

If I understand correctly this is about fetishists as daydreaming infantile voyeurists and with that also as clearly heterosexual men since the woman as an object of desire is still key

But what about wanting to be the girl with a dick yourself while being indifferent towards women and certainly not imagining a dick between their legs? What about deciding finally to dress up, shave your legs, put on makeup and ride a dick (many such cases)? Does it make a difference if the dick is plastic or attached to a black alpha stud?

Have such people, given that they started out as heterosexual fetishists, transcended the unsatisfied mother? Is it the only way?

no homo

I wouldn't say they transcended so much as they have become the mother in order finally that she may be satisfied. Ultimately however they are still within the complex and have found an interior solution.
Its also of course not gay

Well shit when you become the mother in order to satisfy the mother who do you satisfy? You satisfy yourself bucko!

That's Stirner's God!

do you think zizek likes traps?

What if I want the trap to beat me up and call me a faggot? What then?

What if I want to ask a trap to beat me up and call me a faggot, but have him refuse and reassure me that I'm not a faggot but an alright guy and kiss me on the forehead and then spoon me?

Nah, I think he had daddy issues more than mommy issues

>That's Stirner's God!

Not really, Stirner would probably point to the simple fact that you cannot become "the mother," no matter how hard you try. Thus, he'd probably say "tranny-chasers" and perhaps even transgender people in general are spooked as fuck