go get a healthcare

im preventative-ing meself from the need to

Hi sam from india

Charls seems like he enjoys pretending to be well read

he (at one point) did audio dictation for science fiction novels as a job

So he's definitely read a few books

quite a few, yes, out loud

Greger?

Charls seems legitimately unhinged, have you seen his latest project? Incoherent rants about new world order, and he has a website where he sells flash drives filled with undisclosed information, and semen/nails for DNA purposes

clearly to incriminate Mark Zuckerberg with your choice of crime

>he has a website where he sells flash drives filled with undisclosed information, and semen/nails for DNA purposes
????

He's just in transit. We'll know where he's at one day.

Aye, boy, are you even woke yet?

>Charls seems legitimately unhinged

CHARLS IS A GOOD BOY

Is he, dare I say, our guy?

Daily reminder that Sammyboy has a book published while your scribbings have been rejected multiple times

Seriously, what the fuck is Charlie's problem?

Zinc+Vitamin D+fish oil

A book that sold out with a price tag of $40 too. I've dug what I read so far too, should really pick it back up tonight.

Daily reminder you play the cheerleader for other young guys like a total betamax.

>other young guys

he's 35

Having a book rejected just shows you're too patrician even for publishers.

>he says after spending $40 to read run of the mill shitposts

This, I require more information

bombstrap.com/merch

>mystery meat flash drive and semen
spooky

I'm angry because 'Atlanta. Living' is a video form of a short story I wrote but pulled off much better. 'If You Leave Me Now' was a perfect song choice for Charls' tone.

You're getting mad when you should see opportunity, send Charls some other writing to work with

Yeah he's always been the most unstable of the MDE guys from the looks of it and now he's gone off the deep end completely

Half of their recent videos are mocking people who keep trying to contact them for collabs when they have nothing to offer. They don't want to know.

Yeah because those other people are sending garbage, you actually have the real deal

Don't enable me like that!

Listen to the other guy, post an excerpt right now

The guy has actual Autism (he mentions it in Hyde Wars 02) so when you feed him a load of crap about a Jewish Marxist conspiracy to take over the world by putting estrogen in the water you're bound to fuck him up.

Then tell that same Autistic kid who defines himself by being real clever and reading books (look at his latest video - he fawns over the materialism of his books without actually talking about them) that he's only a clever red pill boy if he swallows it all down

What Sam has done to Charls is the equivalent of giving the retarded kid at school LSD and then locking him in a cupboard.

He's not autistic. He's far too self aware and socially adept

He literally refers to it in Hyde Wars 2. He says something like "I don't know if its the autism [gestures to head" non-ironically. Also his latest bombstrap video is just totally crazy. Not much self-awareness there.

You can have autism and still get on socially. There are varying degrees. I just mean its probably easier for him to have nurtured these delusions

It's very clearly insincere m8, my interpretation of his bombstrap videos is an overabundance of self awareness. Even if he were diagnosed it really doesn't mean shit because autism is just a blanket term for social impairment which I don't believe he displays

Oh god, you bookworms just don't get it

>P-PLEASE MISTER HEIDECKER, I'M SORRY, G-GIVE ME MY J-JOB BACK

World Peace was a roaring success.

Sam won on principle.

>immoral, physically repulsive, uneducated cynical tool who sexually absuses young insecure women

hmm, i wonder why he has such a following on Veeky Forums

>P-PLEASE MISTER HEIDECKER, MY S-SHOW WAS A SUCCESS, PLEASE I C-CAN'T PAY MY RENT

These were both proven false.

Turkington >>>>>>>>>> Heidecker > Hyde

Veeky Forums is a Neil Hamburger board

DJ Douggpound is /ourguy/ you pseud

>b-but my cool, masculine internet friend is a good guy, i swear, even though nothing he's ever done points towards him having any kind of moral code, especially in regards to women

Eric Andre is the true patricians choice

What? MDE is pretty alright

he has been completely out of ideas for a good while now, his shows are basically only funny when he does something "normal" because that's all he can do now to subvert his audience's expectations at this point.

He has to evolve his humour or he will fade away in the next few years.

y-yeah!

>ecelebs

Get the fuck out.

that doesn't cause any issues, that just makes you healthier

I just finished The Catcher in the Rye.

I like MDE, and they usually have good book recommendations

Underrated

go chew my chode ;))))))

Vit. D is all you really need to take. 2,000 iu per day.

the girl gave consent tbqh

God Veeky Forums is like fucking reddit... A liberal echo chamber where everyone jacks each other off...

this just sounds like irl shitposting tbqh
not cool that he's doing it to normies, to be fair. There's a reason we say hide your power level, and it's not just for your own good - it's for the others around you as well.
I imagine he's also got a bit of a god complex or similar egotism. Still, not the worst person I've ever seen on the internet.

So now what..?

Did you like it?

no idea who he is but now i will check his youtube page

that's some sly wit, user

Yes, quite a lot. It was sad though, depressed the hell out of me anyways, probably because I identified a lot. Really makes you think, no meme intended, and the ending left me wanting more.
I had picked up Nine Stories in a book store and now I'm pretty much in love with Salinger. Gonna grab whatever else I can of him and keep reading.
If you haven't read it, I'd recommend you do.

I don't think they were ever proven false, but no one ever proved them true in the first place. So why don't you substantiate your claims.

>these were proven false
>i don't think they were ever proven false
make your mind up

Thanks Han Kang.

Thanks for reminding me.

Bye guys.

han kang is sexy i want her to suck my willy nice and slow