People actually enjoy lobster and crab

>people actually enjoy lobster and crab
jesus christ why, they are literally the bugs of the ocean

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Try with melted butter and it will show you the way.

>people
"Americans"

Do Americans really do this?

Butter doesn't make insect meat any better, user..

>just dip your cockroaches in butter user

It gets your mom out of bed.

wut

it's delicious

thai people think deep fried ants are delicious with salt too

How do you know?

IT GETS YOUR MOM OUT OF FUCKING BED

i dont know what he meant either

Because you can't polish a turd, pal

The fact Americans will eat anything means they will outlive the picky eaters. Evolution BITCH!

Yes, you can, buddy.
youtube.com/watch?v=yiJ9fy1qSFI

>le lobsters are bugs meme

if bugs tasted as good as lobsters i would eat them. wouldn't you? why?

So turd polishing, if I have this correct, makes someone better at the understanding of melted butter over food?

i agree, what about shrimps ?

they are very tastey

I mean, termites and wasp larvae are delicious. Bugs only suck to eat cause their exoskeletons get stuck in your teeth, but locusts and scorpions both taste good when fried.

You're a pussy if you are scared of eating bugs and insects.

>throw a box in the ocean
>come back later and it's full of delicious meat
Seems pretty legit to me

No, it's a metaphor, little guy: the butter is the "polish" and shellfish are the "turd." It's just an expression, meaning "you can't always make bad things better."

I'm not clicking that

They may be, but they are also bugs

ha...You speak in metaphors, you must be a poor person.

>bugs of the ocean

Delish

I can at least understand some picky eaters, but there is literally nothing objectionable about crustaceans either in flavor or texture. My conclusion is the only (((people))) that don't like crustaceans are followers of one of the 3 Abrahamic forms of lunacy. In which case, that opinion is relegated to the trashbin.

I've never understood why people will eat lobster and shit but cringe at bugs, it's either both or neither

ITT: a few proud Yanks and a bunch of fucking princesses
Nothing wrong with eating bugs.

I've never understood how some people can be so goddamn dense but make posts on the internet, yet here you are.

because lobsters are meaty. also, tradition.

Crabs and lobbos have some actual meats in their myriad claws and legs. Bugs are quite small and have virtually no meat in them so you basically just have to bite into a chitinous mass of organs, which is not something I'd really do with a crab either.

Actually Japanese eat lobster and crab because they eat a lot of seafood. It's literally like one of the top Staples of food there.

I'd wager to bet a tarantula or camel spider has a fair amount of meat on it too, you won't find those in supermarkets

>also, tradition.

also i don't think you're right about that.

>non christian people actually enjoy lobster and crab
>Jesus Christ

The bible doesn't allow consumtion of shellfish

Lobsers a shit.
Crayfish are the best bugs.

I can't even begin to describe how little sense that makes.

Haha you post a picture of a dog and it isn't even a tumblr dogs. You must be poor. Much poor. So poor. So wow

Why can't everyone just get along and enjoy what they want to eat?

Because fuck you, that's why.

I swear you people need a sucked dick or somethin

It's Veeky Forums dummy. The sewer of the matri....I mean internet.

>you won't find camel spiders in a super market
that has zero to do with their edibility tard
you can toss a box in the ocean and pull up lobsters in america

how's the camel spider ranching industry looking?

>crayfish
i love crawfish 10/10
but lobster is 15/10

because it's delicious
i bet you're one of those guys who thinks beer is yucky too.

Kill yourselves. Crustaceans are tasty and are not the same as "hurrr eating bugs durrr"

>Tfw alergic to custaceans

Tastes good, man.

if roaches are tasty people would find a way to eat it properly.
But becouse they are disgusting fucks , people don't do that.

Then there is that fine lobster right there , really to be cooked and eated with some butter.
Why do we eat them? becouse is fucking delicioso

>Implying literal bugs aren't also delicious
Only children and Jews disregard food because "eww icky animal". The correct reason not to like lobster is the price.

Heres the thing
If you open up a lobster, slobster, or crab.....you find meat, actual MEAT

If you smashed one open somehow, you will find chunks of meat much like any other animal

If you smashed open a giant bug, like say a camel spider or something, you will not find meat, you will find GOOP

This is the difference between bugs and lobster crustaceans

If eating shellfish is like eating insects then eating mammals must be like eating humans. Thinking they are food would explain why OP keeps putting dicks in his mouth.

Gotta cook them before you open them. You open an oyster and you get goop. Cook it and you get meat.

frying insects doesnt yield meat
oysters arent goop when raw

Not enjoying sea bugs and fish in butter

Just read this post in the bug thread, and it's exactly what I think every time I hear someone call lobsters "bugs".

>crawfish
Crawdads are great.

Why do people enjoy anything, they're tasty you fucking weirdo.

I've eaten fried crickets and mealworms before, too. Taste like whatever oil they're fried in. Why would I give a flying fuck about eating some other type of arthropod?

>crab
>crawfish
>shrimp
Don't like lobster its just too much meat for very little effort its not satisfying.

>"they are literally the bugs of the ocean"
>not even insects
>have mouths and not stylos

If bugs tasted like lobster or crab, I'd be eating them too.

You find me a bug the size of a lobster, tastes like a lobster, and can be farmed like a lobster and im in. I don't give a shit what the animal looks like before its been butchered.

Shit, must suck living in a 3rd world country where you have to eat bugs. Youve been eating them for so long that youve begun to believe they are delicious...

>Crawdads
Mud Bugs are scrumptious

Yeah we don't want no icky sicky buggies, give us tendies and white bread with no endies(crusts removed by mommy)!

actually andrew zimmern always says spiders and scorpions taste like crab or soemthing

My Gunny always said in the Marines "You can only polish a turd so much". I guess he was implying turds could be polished, but only to a certain extent.