Do you believe Homer wrote the end?

Do you believe Homer wrote the end?
If so, how do you explain the massive drop in quality?

Dumb question, since Homer probably has never even existed

This. Homer was a woman.

Lol, OP, have you just pretended to be another user? xD xD Xd

women exist tough

Haha, not that user ;) but yes.

Homer didn't write anything. It's like you've never even heard of oral tradition. When a man is reaching the end of his life, he finds a nice cute little Greek squire and ejaculates down his throat. Then, when he eventually dies, his knowledge from his spermz is transmitted, and thus the oral tradition.

Telegony.

>'Agamemnon, we used to think of you, among all our princes, as the lifelong favorite of Zeus the Thunder-lover'

Never thought about it like this, always wondered why it was called oral.

a blind jewish women

The one version that we have is from Alexandria library. It was selected at the time as 'perfect' version, so who knows how many variations there were. But really that ending is all over the place. Odyseuss somehow turns into an old man upon setting feet on his land, shoots arrows through axes and enjoys wacky times with his wife.

I was talking about everything after line 296 of book 23

whenever im writing a story it deteriorates towards the end as im rushing to get it over and done with ..

That shits great, though.
>somehow turns into an old man
The small part after he kills the suitors is the weird part.

>"And that's how I got back home" said Odysseus
>"Wow," said Penelope, "That sounds like it must have been a The Odyssey by Homer"
Seriously, homer?

Old meme, modern scholarship is moving away from that interpretation.
Why is suddenly aging upon coming home odd?

post something that you've written ..

still waiting ..

i think he did it on purpose to further highlight that it's the journey that matters and not the destination.
You only pick destination if you're confident in you chaingrabs at that specific point in time. That or if the fox knows how to wiggle shine at 20% if you don't do the pivot grab frame perfectly.

With that being said, even at mid level, you are allowed to drop the chaingrab twice, tops.

i read the first ~200 pages of this (fagles trans.) and got kinda bored if i'm honest

should i pick it back up? reasons why? not including 'durr it's a classic and tons of western lit references it of course you need to read it' (i will probably end up finishing it at some point because of this).

There is an island full of sex hungry goddesses towards 3/4th in.