Drink coffe

>drink coffe
>all it does is raise my heart rate and make me sweat while I remain as tired as before
what the fuck

It usually does that when my health is shitty. Are you eating a nutritious diet? Do you drink a lot of alcohol?

stop

Got this hot ticket form 9gag.

I eat pretty healthily yes. but I dont drink soda or anything caffeinated or high in sugar really
I just wish I could enjoy a nice cup of coffee every morning

I usually just poop myself.

>drink coffee
>it triggers mania

>usually poop myself
time to make changes, son

You're weak. I drink 6 cups of black Folgers Classic Roast at a time

"Look at me guys, I'm a hardcore addict" the post.

Some people just have genes that make their bodies react badly to caffeine. Some people hardly react to it at all.

Could also be that you're drinking it on an empty stomach or drinking too much at once. You'll feel a lot different if you slowly sip a cup compared to chugging it.

>Folger's

you know that might be it
usually when I drink coffee its with breakfast so my stomach is pretty much empty at that point. and I also do in fact pretty much chug it down, not the whole cup but I definitely dont sip because I get pretty thirsty in the mornings especially with breakfast

I was lying on my bed face down the other day and felt a fart coming. Thing is when I pushed it out it was hot sloppy poo. Thankfully my fat asscheeks held it in place while I waddled to the toilet

You should drink coffee for the taste, not for the physical effect it has on you. If you drink it to wake up, that's what's gonna make you addicted.

good lord user

I know how you feel user. Coffee just makes me feel ill I don't feel energized at all

This happened to me at work while hungover once, except it was triggered by a sneeze.

Yeah, I had the same issue but when I wait until I'm finished eating to have a cup of coffee I feel fine. Have water/milk/juice/etc. during breakfast and have the coffee after.

Yeah it just makes me tired as shit but jittery and unable to sleep even if I want to.

Coffee can make ADHD people more tired or just do nothing for them. No idea why.

>have stomach-churning diarrhea
>running to the bathroom
>mfw I feel a strong sneeze coming through

Coffee gives me gas. Am i unwhite?

If I drink too much coffee I end up a bit jittery and my heart races and i sweat and pee a lot. Makes it harder to focus on work, chugging water helps a bit.

Once I remember I was hot stepping it home because I could feel I was about to shit and just as I got my pants down outside the toilet the feeling was too strong and I was LITERALLY paralyzed. I felt like if I moved my legs an inch I was going to shit myself there and then

So I just reached behind and started pooing in my hand as slowly as I could manage while edging closer and closer to the toilet.

Wasn't too bad in the end. Just had to wash my hands for awhile after

Oh my

>>drink coffe
>>all it does is raise my heart rate and make me sweat while I remain as tired as before
>what the fuck
A perfect issue of broken crutch

Grow a pair faggot

Coffee gives me watery diarrhea shits

It's called De-café.

>up all night, sun is up
>drink coffee
>keeps me awake for 2 extra hours
>fall asleep, dream for what felt like days, only slept 3 hours and didn't feel tired at all

I've always found coffee to be a terrible solution for feeling tired. A moderate amounts of amphetamine does a much better job. Nowadays I just make sure I get anough sleep.

Here's a cookie. You've earned it.