Can carrots make you fat

Can carrots make you fat

Anything with calories can make you fat if you eat enough of them.

So yes.

You'll probably die from vitamin A toxicity long before you gain any substantial weight from carrots.

"Basil Brown, a 48-year-old health-food advocate from Croydon, England, died after consuming ten gallons of carrot juice in ten days, causing him to overdose on Vitamin A and suffer rapid, severe liver damage."

Veeky Forums.. easy on the forced memes

yes
and also it will literally make you orange
you'll fuckin look like a full-sized oompa loompa

This shitty meme is the secondworst thing Veeky Forums has ever done.

it's actually cute and much less annoying than Bane

I see that damn bunny and I laugh every fucking time

What's the liverwurst thing they've done?

Fb admin.... easy on the shitposts

Every food will make you fat if you eat enough of it. Getting fat happens when you consume more calories than you burn, so the excess energy gets stored as fat issue in your body.

You can be skinny as fuck even if you only eat shitty fast food, as long as you portion sizes are small.

These are cringe and should take it easy on the kill yourself

Depends in which hole you up them in

Still makes me want to cry to this day

I messaged her and was having a pleasant conversation before those autists ruined everything

There's no fucking way a normally healthy person would die from 1 gallon a day of carrot juice. Carrots don't even have vitamin A, it's a precursor which your body can use to regulate how much vitamin A it actually produces

The average estimated Calorie needs per day for a moderately active male in his twenties is about 2800 cal/day.
The average carrot has about 41 cals of energy per 100 grams. You'd have to eat at least more than 6.8 kilograms of carrots a day to get fatter.

bugs..

In what kind of sorting algorithm does bugs come inbetween katie and carlie in terms of badness?

easy on the three orders of magnitude errors

Sounds like a fake story. Your body can't absorb enough of it unless you take it in a pill form.

Wanna try me faggot