Australia takes a terrible American idea

>Australia takes a terrible American idea
>makes it good

But why do they staff the place with people that can't cut it at McDonalds ?

fuck this place
the one time i visit every fuckn thing had way to much mayonaise and sauce all over fuckn disgusting

Recs?

>restaurant's mascot is referred to as 'hungry'
Nah, I'll pass.

There is no mascot. Jack is the name of the guy that owns it.

If you've only ever been to HJs once youre undoubtedly an underage nu-Australian faggot. Fuck off

>owner is hungry
Sounds like a minor difference, my point remains valid. No representative of a fast food establishment should be hungry.

cuz theyre more than likely 16 year olds and this is their first job, done expect them to be smart

But the same applies to McDonnalds staff, and yet they (mostly) have their shit together.

Seems like KFC, Red Rooster and HJ staff are only slightly above retards.

You're painting with a pretty broad brush there mate.

The workers at my local Hungry Jack's are nice people and they mostly seem like kids that are still in school. I tell them what food I want from the menu and they get it for me. I hardly feel like it's a fair test of their intelligence.

What's the difference? Do they smear vegemite on everything?

No, everyone's just twice as smug and smell their own farts like that south park episode.

Unlike americans, Australians don't have an emergency supply of fast food by their side 24/7

>Australians don't have an emergency supply of fast food by their side 24/7

Why even live?

Australians REEEEEE'd at a brand making a mockery of the monarchy (because the name included KING on it no less) so they came up with an alternative for it, the rest is just the same
Australia is the world champion of spergouts

They changed the name because burger king already existed in Australia you retarded cocksucking faggot cunt

I like his story more tbqh.

kek

That has nothing to do with what I said. Seems like you're just trying to change the subject.

Bout time you replied m8 stuffin ya face again aye?

Nah, got home from work. Thanks for taking an interest, even if you had to be a co/ck/ about it. You, I like.

>girl from ausland visits me in USA
>wants BK to compare since she had hungry jacks before she left
>likes BK more and its cheaper and has more flavor according to her

USA wins again.

Burger King is vile though. So you're saying if one already has a low opinion of BK a nice bit of HJ isn't going to be any better?

if BK is vile then HJ is literal shit

>every fuckn thing had way to much mayonaise and sauce all over fuckn disgusting
This is a common concern with BK. Both reviewbrah and joey bitch about mayo in almost every BK video.
I'm pretty sure they use so much mayo to mask how shitty their food is.

There are people that like BK, I just don't. Might be tied to a time I was flu-ish as a kid and had some. , It's been a while since I ate any BK, but I don't think mayo ever belongs on a burger. Does any other chain really use it? Carl's/Hardee's might but I can't remember.

I hope KFC is the first chain to use robot workers.

This happened

>Australia takes a terrible American idea
>it's still just as terrible

fixed that 4 u

It's a lot easier when you have an unlimited supply of wild kangaroo meat.

subtle, OP
reeaaal subtle

>australia
stopped reading there

>using pig-disgusting mayo to cover up how bad your food is
Jesus Christo.

Pretty sure most if not all chains put mayo on burgers. Chicken sandwiches to. I always have to ask for them to not use it, but sometimes those fucks put egg-semen on my sandwich anyway and I fucking hate it.

>hating mayo

y tho

It's glorified food lube. The only practical use is with minced meat celery and onion on bread.

you never have spicey mayo for gourmet tacos or anything? mayo is also ideal for making a huge number of salads

Did somebody say... Jack?

NO

Angry Whopper is fucking delicious. Tempted to get one tonight.

Seriously wish they would use more kangaroo meat in fast food franchises.

I mean why don't they, surely there's enough for at least a limited time burger. In Australia at least, I'm sure in other countries people would balk at the idea because kangaroos are cute.

Hungry jacks is pretty good. My hometown didn't have it, so I didn't experience it until I was like 15. anything is better than red rooster though.

Here's the objective truth lads
>Red Rooster
Good if you're willing to pay a few more dollars for something that taste slightly less processed than the alternatives; rippa sub is fucking top tier
>Hungry Jacks
Perfect if you're on a budget and want something that's sloppy and will taste okay; whopper is top tier, new chips are nice
>Maccas
Trying to act as if fast food can be a fancy restaurant, expensive considering what you get; quarter pounder is a classic but the classic angus is true top tier
>KFC
Best bang for your buck, boxed meals are the best, packed full of value. Feel like you might have got a genetic disease after eating but it's usually worth it. Chips are very hit or miss, can be amazing if caught at a good time. Zinger box reins king here.

We really need some better options

Did you get it?

Fucking hell fast food in Oz sucks the grundle. You guys need some Popeye's fried chicken and Moe's burritos.

burger king now own popeyes and people + youtube reviewers have noticed its decline in quality