Tfw IQ not high enough to be good at anything

>tfw IQ not high enough to be good at anything

You can become a teacher then.

>tfw IQ high enough for you to be top of the class until middle school and have a broad vocabulary
>not high enough to survive depression and keep your grades from falling down to average in HS and college
>you are about as socially awkward as most geniuses but not as gifted as them

W-Work hard 16 hours a day and you too can become a genius user!

no retards, it's called regression to the mean
you developed faster than other kids and that's why everything was extremely easy for you
but then later the late bloomers caught up to you and you were more or less on the same level
i know because same shit happened to me, at least we can blame it on shitty genetics

Intelligence is a faculty not of the body but of the soul. If you deny then then you have the answer to why you are not as "smart" as you "wish" you were.

Actually I'm pretty sure it's a faculty of the combination of brain size (grey matter volume), synaptic strength, white matter, and convolutions in certain key areas to intelligence such as the prefrontal cortex. Also the soul doesn't exist.

I was in the same kind of boat.

I eventually went back to school, doing pretty well. Not 4.0 but close.

The trick is caring about the thing you wanna do so much that not even depression can hold you down.

Thats true if youre talking about different species of animals but human brains are all pretty similar. People of exceptional intelligence who have displayed their intelligence show enlarged regions of the brain tasked with performing their expertise causes by neuroplasticity. Also, how do you will if you have no soul?

Neuroplasticity doesn't work like that. The hippocampus enlarges to store extraordinary amounts of information but at the cost of not being able to store new information as well as it once did. Your memory doesn't get better by memorizing, it may even get worse.

As for motoric \ logical operations, a simple example is enough. Is an expert golfer an expert basketballer? Has anyone ever gotten better at math by doing brain training games?
Neuroplasticity is limited to specific tasks. When the task is new and requires intelligence, no matter how many task specific skills you got, intellectually simulating or not, your performance will be judged by your intelligence.

Is it possible to see an increase in intelligence during your late teens, having had zero indication of higher intelligence prior? I became much smarter after I turned 16; before then I was average.

Smarter or above average?
The former is expected, the latter not so.
Still, for all of IQ's touted static state, it can be affected a lot by mental and physical health, with mental disorders, sleep deprivation, nutrition and hormonal levels playing a huge part.

If all human brains are similar why are blacks less intelligent even with good education and upbringing?

It's honestly your fault for building your identity around your supposed intelligence.

All you have to do is break out of your default mode network and start experimenting with new modes. If you really have no soul and cant do that then i dont know what to tell you. If you are a brainlet it is because you are addicted to thinking like a brainlet.

That's not always the case though user
As a child, my iq was tested in the 130s
As a suicidal, constantly sleep deprived anxiety ridden ADHD 14 year old, i tested at around 100.
Having begun treating my illnesses i now test at the same level that I did as a child

>tfw IQ not something you think about
>doing fine in math bs
>girlfriend of 6 years
>apartment and car
>content with life

yall raised by single mothers or something, everyone so goddamn emotional

What illnesses and in what way did you diagnose and treat them?

>content with life
nice joke

yes actually
t. Millionaire

it was fucking painful, but anyone can pull it off if they actually put in the fucking effort, Few people do

>it was fucking painful
How so, what did you have to do?

Crossdressed and let men fuck me for $750 an hour.

i'll need to see some pics
just to see how you need to look to make a million by trapping
purely for research