What was his endgame?

What was his endgame?

Why doesnt he have any eyebrows?

Don't mind me, just posting goodHegel instead of badHegel (Hegel).

Absolute was his end game. Or being flipped over by Marx. One of those.

Literally for God to come down to us and say, "I am the State"

everything ANW did after the Principia was stupid nonsense

What was his endgame?

>expand thumbnail to corroborate
>almost drown in those big baby blues

They were singed off in the battle of Jena-Auerstadt.

I'm not even kidding.

Absolute Spirit, he made this very clear

Get that irrationalist hack out of here.

What was his endgame?

I'm so happy someone who isn't me posted Whitehead

do you have a single fact concerning an actual entity to back that up.

>muh autism infinite reason.

"Ninety percent of our lives is governed by emotion. Our brains merely register and act upon what is telegraphed to them by our bodily experience. Intellect is to emotion as our clothes are to our bodies; we could not very well have civilized life without clothes, but we would be in a poor way if we had only clothes without bodies. "

" In the study of ideas, it is necessary to remember that insistence on hard-headed clarity issues from sentimental feeling, as if it were a mist, cloaking the perplexities of fact. Insistence on clarity at all costs is based on sheer superstition as to the mode in which human intelligence functions. Our reasoning grasps at straws for premises and float on gossamer for deductions. "

>reality don't real
>muh feels

Might as well go full Evola.

Lol, so Hegel with his spooky spirit reasonpowers is a realist but Whitehead the radical empiricist and lover of science is a feelsman?

You know Hegel doesn't believe the world exists without a consciousness, right?

what is absolute spirit

principia was a cool thing but DOA

t. godel

read the phenomenology's preface. its fairly short and a quick introduction to his terminology would be more than enough to get you through it.

yovel also wrote a substantive work annotating and introducing just the preface.

Hegel was the grandaddy of SJW. Blame him for all leftist notions of 'progress'

Deducing through pure a-priori rationalization that there are in fact 7 planets

Fuck off, you read his Wikipedia and went here spouting bullshit you have no idea about.

>Hegel invented the idea of progress
>dialectics has anything to do with liberal linear progress

I think I've already had this exact same conversation with you, retard.

It's true, you can trace a direct line from Hegel, to Marx, Postmodernism, Gender ideology and the Frankfurt School. It's almost as if he was a dark teutonic sorcerer unleashing Satan into the world

Pluto has already lost planet status. The continuous march of reason will prove Hegel right.

The sad thing is if this was any other board I'd believe you were serious.

Classical Liberalism and linear progress are fine, it's when you bring in Dialectics that things start to get weird. It's no longer about making everyone better off but about 'class struggle', taking from the rich to give to the poor. Instead of equality of opportunity between the sexes we get radical feminism- 'gender' is now something we need to overcome via making everyone into trannies. Hegel was truly satanic.

>You know Hegel doesn't believe the world exists without a consciousness, right?

And?

his haircut really pisses me off for some reason

Please. John Locke is the precursor to both liberalism and SJW neo-liberalism.

You can trace a direct line from Hegel to basically any modern concept, any.

>implying T/A/S triad
>implying you knoiw what dialectics is
>implying class struggle was Hegel
>implying trannies "overcome" gender and aren't the ultimate slaves to it

His best movie was Aguirre, the Wrath of God.

Basically the last stand of Platonism and Rationalism.

He attempted to move past Kant and utterly failed. Thank god Peirce existed, but sadly he is barely studied.

And its basically dolled up Cartesianism, or possibly Berkeleyism.

complete kant's project

>liberalism is about making everyone better off

Lamo, is that OC?

I wish I could take credit for it but I can't.

To keep Zizek from taking the redpill

We haven't experienced existence without consciousness, and neither has anything else. The conception, word, and everything else coupled with "exist" exists solely within our own consciousness... So technically the world doesn't "exist" without a consciousness... But I get what you mean. It comes down to trivial wordplay and the idea that the conception of existing was created by us and our consciousness. Without it, things would "be", possibly.

ITT: people who haven't read a single page of Hegel

Uniting Platonism and Christianity to show that the Rational is the only thing that is real.

Hegel didn't know how to read

this is my first time on Veeky Forums and I'm already in love. thanks, user