*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*

>Excuse me, you seem like such a philosophical guy and I was very scared of asking you, but could you recommend me some serious fiction? I've only read John Green so I'm counting on you to teach how to be deeper tee-hee.

I'd actually fucking die if this happened to me t b q h f a m

good god! look at the horse-like mouth on that thing! wowza!

My diary desu

Steinbeck.

Always recommend Steinbeck to newfags. Vonnegut if they're "quirky".

In all seriousness Jude The Obscure.

"No physician can cure the poisoned person if there exists no antidote. You've poisoned your mind beyond any possibility of repair. I can offer you only this"
>I start taking large steps backward till I reach the ropes.
>I climb the turn buckle and face away from here.
>Backflip 180 twist flying dropkick her back to 6th grade where she stopped developing as an individual
>I signal the scorekeeper and he tosses me a cold one from across the ring
>Crack it open and pour it all over my body before running off in a blaze of patrician glory

>implying I can even pretend to know how I'd react to a woman I don't know approaching me

I will remember these
Just wave your dick suggestively in their face.

> I've only read John Green

I beat the make-up off her clown face with a copy of Baudrillard.

Les Miserables has gotten women and low test men into literature for 150 years, start there. You may want to look events and places up on wikipedia as you go, but it's not necessary the book is a masterpiece on its own

There it is, every thread, some inane child posts this "my diary desu" meme. I bet you don't even keep one, you pathetic whelp. Do you think you're funny, with your diary memes? All you are doing is wasting everyone's time. Fuck off to /pol/ or /v/, you're not welcome on a serious discussion forum.

I stick my dick right into her mouth

>Steinbeck, you say? Excuse me, Lisa, but I think user here is out of his league. He's clearly recommending you a plebby author. Let's go to my house later, we'll have a pajama party and I can read you some Dostoyevsky while you sit on my lap.

>he actually thinks Veeky Forums is a serious discussion forum

Or am I being baited here?

>le russian strawman builder
Listen here cunt, Tolstoy is superior. She's coming with me.

You're veey perceptive. I am philosophical. Among my group of my friends (all incels) I am considered The Philosopher. As for youe reading question, regarding the question as of what to reas, a Philosopher such as I may wel recommend you a number of works to stimulaet the brain and expand your conscienceness. Have you dropped acid? This is extreamely important to know, if you have. You have not. You smoked weed once at a party but you thought you were having flash backs and locked your self in the bathroom. Omay. Thats interesting to me, and says everythi g i need to know. You see. I am a gifted nateral psychologist abd I can tell lots about people just by hearing a trivial anecdote like that one. I habe never had sex. But have you seen the episode of seinfeld - ok have you seen curb your enthusiasm, do you watch hbo, are you familiar with the jews, haha, yeab, its like a jewish comedy, you know woody allen no nvm. Anyway theres this episode of seinfeld, the show of which i was talking, in which george abstains from sex - it means he stops having sex - and the effect of that is he becomes smarter. Obviously that dowsnt happen in real life but idk does it? Wittgenstein said truth could only be communicated through jokes. What. Oh the book recommendation, of course, I was getting to it. Mein kampf by hitler. Bye.

You fucking autist what the hell is wrong with you?

*shaves your head*
*locks you in my basement*

Dear diary,

Got bullied on Veeky Forums today for posting my favorite meme.

How does Tolstoy differ from Dostoevsky? I haven't read him

>implying I would ever look to the lit fuckboi in English class who thinks name-dropping pleb authors and philosophers makes me wet for reading advise.

Jesus Christ you guys are pathetic. You're all the pariahs of your programs.

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little diary thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Veeky Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, wait, there isn't even a picture, because you put so little effort into your post. I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click post that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Veeky Forums posting about an imaginary diary. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic diaryfag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "MY DIARY DESU MY DIARY DESU MY DIARY DESU." You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

Forever...

>advise

t. roastie

What about the terminally autistic guy who never talks to anyone and just sits around reading by himself because he has no friends?

Christine Riccio

Damn, dog. The guy posts "My diary, desu" and you come up with this shit? Even if you just used a copipasta, it means someone actually wrote this shit.

Its originally about baneposting

actually it was about bananaposting

>Wittgenstein said truth could only be communicated through jokes

Hey, user! I remember David Foster Wallace once said that very same thing! We're so smart, right? I'd love to read out loud with you. Maybe we could have a session in your room?

>I-Is this how I read books, user? I'm so confused! I'm just a beginner.

here you are, my love

>a serious discussion forum
>>>/reddit/

my sides

Holy shit

Oh, thanks. But that's a tough question! I don't really know what you'd be into, and you should probably start with something easy first. I have to head off for now, but I think it'd be best if we talk about it some more. Let's get coffee on Friday.

stop posting equine kikestresses pls

I loathe women. I hate my cunt mother more than anything else on this planet. Now get your vapid smile out of my face before I fuck it up, and never masquerade as a wannabe intellectual again, or I will physically show you your true place in this world. Stupid fucking smut.

*spits in face*

Literally pic related-tier answer.

>I try to be so nice to you, user, but you always treat my like garbage. I still like you though...
*blushes*

>Tolstoy is superior

underrated post

I don't even know if you wrote that shit just now or used some old copypasta, but damn, that was good.

you should keep reading John Green, if you ever read that kind of stuff it's enough evidence for your lack of intellect
also, don't block my path again, thanks in advance

*slaps face*

Don't you ever look me in the eye when you're talking to me, cunt. *slaps again* Come over tonight, be there at 8 pm sharp. The door will be locked for good at 8:01. Don't wear underwear retard.

*reels back*

>Police! Come catch user, he's abusing me.

*looks around*
*no one around*
*punches face*
*nose breaks*
*falls to ground*
*kicks head few times*
*looks around*
*runs away*

>you rn

Why is her mouth so big? What's wrong with it?

*flips you off*
*gets in Maserati*
*drives into sunset*
*gets head from your mother*

What do you mean?

I really don't like how her teeth are so visible

It's that equine literary look. Bucephalus-tier.

I'm a woman gotta take pictures of my face constantly have to keep taking pictures with my face in them I have three different websites just to post pictures of me looking cute for my family friends and total strangers did you see me wearing this new clothing did you see me standing in front of this building one time I went to the library and just so you know that I went there I took fifteen pictures of myself standing next to it and looking cute haha look at this one it's of a burger I ate that I wanted to show everyone and also 80% of the frame is my face can you believe the cutesy affected expression I'm making don't I look cute when I'm doing absolutely everything that I ever do on a daily basis that I photograph myself doing have you seen these 214 pictures of me visiting Madrid for one day have you seen how I stood next to all the things and my face was there and I was cute hang on don't take a picture of me let me make sure I'm posing my facial muscles in a way that perfectly makes me look youthful and girlish and attractive in a series of gestures and expressions that are half-conscious because I'm a narcissist but also half-unconscious because I've simply introjected a constant need to be posing and preening and peacocking in every moment of my fucking life and everything I do is just a vehicle for appending my face to it because I'm a woman WOW excuse me are you misogynistic or something it's not like I do this for you are you kidding me you actually think that I spend all day every day every hour of my entire waking life specifically accentuating all the secondary sex characteristics you find attractive and posing my face to look cute and young for YOU are you delusional I do this for me and nobody else I just like to feel attractive nevermind the fact that attractive presupposes the question to whom I do it for me and nobody else now excuse me while I take a picture of myself factitiously soullessly smirking in a way that I've unconsciously learned makes me look Dorky-Cute Variant #81 while I try on sunglasses in a fucking Walmart

Who is this angel? Holy shit I'm wetter than Niagara right now

Christine Riccio, I believe. Her voice and videos are absolute shit.

>my diary desu

is this perhaps the 21rst century's answer to

>i prefer not to

?

Recommend me some literature like this

I'm not attracted or interested in old hags.

>Excuse me, you seem like such a philosophical guy

is this what bitches say to skinny scrubs who don't even lift brah?

Worst b8

I've only read one of each (crime and punishment; anna karenina) and am not super well versed in Russian lit or really in fiction generally, but from that very limited perspective I would venture to say:

Dostoevsky is more "psychological" in that the book spends a lot of time in his character's head, and, so, in yours. It's easy to read because it vibes well with your own thoughts and kind of gives you a "wave" of thought to coast on.

Tolstoy I think builds better overall characters and spends much more time on their relationships between each other and with their setting (natural, cultural, etc.), and so has more opportunities to touch on different aspects of life through the many characters, relationships, and situations that he offers.

Again I'm not sure if other Dostoevsky is different, so maybe someone will disagree, but that's at least one perspective for you.

>Sorry. I'm a pseud.

this needs a recognizable gay blowjob in the background