Liqour

What's your go to liqour, Veeky Forums? The one that always has a soft spot in your heart or you just plain enjoy more than others?

Other urls found in this thread:

distiller.com/spirits/lagavulin-distillers-edition
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cranberry Stoli if you must know lad.

White rum. It's the only liquor I drink. I don't care about brand.

My "go to" is Ardbeg 10 because it's a solid single malt that a store 1 block from me sells at a good price. Others have softer spots in my heart, but this is always a fine choice.

I know its not the best but Smirnoff, used to drink stoli but that god expensive

Tequila, doesn't matter what kind

You're a stronger person than I, senpai. Man, the only time I can stand tequila is with margaritas but I can drink whiskey and bourbon all day

This, but I get the bigger bottle. Comes to $3.19 and some change and is 26% abv. Don't drink the blue or bright green kind, it's not good for you.

Nothing wrinkles my brain like Lagavulin. Distiller's Edition is even more mind blowing.

Wild Turkey 101

These days it's Jim Beam. Usually sells for £13 at the local supermarket and is tolerable when mixed with coke.

>jim beam

I can't stand their bourbon or whiskey, but shockingly their vodka is great for its price

For me it's none, I don't like to poison myself.

k keep me posted

I have had and enjoyed just about every edition of Lagavulin, except for this one. I have a bad association with things being labeled something like "distiller's edition special whatever" but actually being shitty.

Oh, my post is ambiguous: It is not the case that I tried it and disliked it, I just haven't had it yet.

Great contribution.

I assume you're right, but this is utterly something I've never tasted before.

distiller.com/spirits/lagavulin-distillers-edition

You should try getting drunk with rubbing alcohol

Maker's Mark is my go to for whiskey because I feel it has a nice balance of price and quality

It's cheap, I think it will become popular soon and the price will be forced up by hippies.

>37% ABV
>Blended
That swill's not even fit for the bottom shelf

beefeater followed by a good old fashioned wife beating

So potent and on sale pretty frequently too.

It's surprisingly good

Bulleit rye is pretty tasty, on the rare occasions I go for liquor over beer.

I work at a molecular biology lab, and have fallen in love with 100% research-grade ethanol. Very smooth tasting

I'm an uncultured swine when it comes to al/ck but Luksusowa is always a safe buy for me. Local store stocks tons of it, $13 for a 750, shots are smooth or I can mix with juice and sip. Very minimal hangover.

yep

Tastes like sadness, but in a good way.
Always drink it straight

1 liter bottles of montezuma gold

So delicious too

Bombay saphire and tonic

Dirt cheap, but perfectly good for my regular bourbon & cokes. If I want neat bourbon, I'll spend the money on something good.

I love me some fucking rum

Lel, had an Ochem prof that claimed to have drank a shot of HPLC-grade ethanol on a bet. Said he just stood in the corner for a few hours until he sobered up.

It's bottom shelf buffalo trace. handle for $20 so it's a great value

go-to irish whiskey. I'm a sucker for 'local' stuff.

That's not a bad description. I get a handle of it for around $24.

Same. Knob Creek is good too.

its all about the turkey 101

getting into tequila. don't have a "go-to" yet as i haven't tried enough, i have a bottle of this at the moment.

Where are you from that you call it O chem? Everyone I know just calls it orgo, but I've heard it's a regional thing

evan williams

had like a fifth of a HUGE bottle and put me in a 48 hour very happy/very sick state. probably won't drink that much ever again but I will drink it again

Not him, but I live in San Diego and have only heard the abbreviation “ochem”

I like MM 46 quite a bit. It's kinda like Blanton's less expensive younger brother, and enjoyable neat or in a cocktail.

mih niggah

it might be yet another MGP Indiana whiskey but it's still delicious

alchohol is retarded and so are you

>so can**** you

FERNET BRANCA
E
R
N
E
T

B
R
A
N
C
A

or other fernet varietals. Mexican Fernet is p. cool too.

HOBOKEN NIPPLE CHICLETS.

This. $12 but it's as good as some of the high end ones I've tried.

My nigga. Don't bother with any other brand but the Dollar General brand, it is by far the most drinkable.

thought this was going to be hot sauce shitposting from the thumbnail

pic related
plastic bottle, inexpensive and delicious as tits
gets me special kind of drunk, happy as a clam
like being an infant again, eagerly sucking at your mother teat feeling all safe and stuff

Evan Williams truly is the Katie Perry of the spirits world.

I used to use this mouthwash in my bong water and it tasted like complete ass.

Blue and green are better

I rarely drink but when I do this is generally my go to.

Katy**********
Spell his name right

This

I've heard it called Ochem in California and Oregon

Ochem is standard as recognized by the California Union of Pure and Applied Abbreviationists.
t.UCD

>implying different kinds of liquor taste better/worse than another
>they literally all taste like shit and make u drunk
>muh expensive whiskey
KYS

t.underage Jack Daniels party drinker

Rittenhouse ripoff?

Four Roses Single Barrel is my poison.

I'm in the upper midwest and have only heard it called O-Chem

that's fucking delicious poison