Is teppanyaki the only acceptable thing to get at a Chinese buffet? I don't trust the regular food troughs they put out

Is teppanyaki the only acceptable thing to get at a Chinese buffet? I don't trust the regular food troughs they put out.

You're already at a Chinese buffet, might as well embrace it

don't act like a snob if you're at a chinese buffet, user
who are you trying to impress

Sometimes when my parents visit i take them to one because they like.
I usually I stick with the stuff that would normally be side orders- egg rolls, fried wontons, gyoza, etc.. I sometimes lay down a little rice under them to suck up any sauces.

You fucking moron...

Fuck all these other user, just grab all the shit that looks appetizing.

You wanna eat it? Good for you.

your picture, it forgot this

Why don't any other places/chefs use MSG? It literally makes food taste better

mabou eggplant is the best
All mexican places do

I've never seen those little vests at a Chinese restaurant.

And I miss those strawberry candies.

Because it was memed hard that something that is naturally dound in tomatoes and cheese, one of the most naturally occuring non essetial amino acids, is toxic because the Chinks use it a lot

I eat the sashimi and the crawfish, all of them. Made my money back every trip. I don't know how they stay in business.

They have their own network of vendors and suppliers which operate at a vastly lower cost than you'd imagine. There's a Chinese grocery store in my city RIGHT ACROSS FUCKING SAFEWAY and the grocery store has no problems competing with Safeway.

my chinese restaurant fish died and they never replaced them and they never drained the tank.

month after month you could see the water evaporate, now the glass is caked with dinge and dried up fish shit. shame since it was a nice tank

There is literally, truthfully, nothing wrong with MSG.

I really would want to know where they buy their dessert from....

You laugh, but apparently they actually do make and sell a Chinese restaurant starter kit. It's why so many of them look the same and have the same tasting food.

That's what people who go to that kind of place want to see.

>Teppanyaki
>Chinese
>Buffet

Because it was meme'd into being "bad for you". Like that means anything when it comes to non-toxins.

>be Japan
>have a term for Glutamate-y goddnes for decades
>dumbass Santa Monica white girl talks about boycotting MSG-using franchises while droning on about how much umami is in her california roll in the same breath

What the hell this is balls on accurate to my local buffet

the funny thing is that the bottom left picture applies to a lot of restaurants in China. literally the same look although obviously different foods