/g/ making fun of us again

/g/ making fun of us again

What the fuck is a g?

who the fuck cares?
/g/ was ruined by gaymer idiots a long time ago

>the second worst board on the site is making fun of us
wow feels terrible...

is the first worst Veeky Forums?

Human filth has an opinion now? Do even you pieces of shit care what those compost folk care about?

It's /tv/.

That place is capeshit /po/ lite

probably Veeky Forums

/mu/

Veeky Forums

>pd
Not /po/ I meant /pol/. Much respect to the origami crowd.

it's /tv/

Cuck

/tv/ is the best board when it isn't GoT season and there isn't a Star Wars or capeshit film out. It's currently fucking awful because of GoT and R&M reddit influx.

/tv/ is the same as Veeky Forums a shitposting board that occasionally has a decent thread

>/tv/ talks about hollywood ruining classic franchises because of diversity quotas
>must be /pol/

/tv or Veeky Forums and maybe Veeky Forums

You mean the same crowd that nutted all over Batman Vs. Superman?

/tv/ has the best memes

where? what thread?

I'm assuming

Has viral marketing gone too far?

whats /g/?
gay?

/tv/ used to be a good board when we could talk about feet, actual movies and the pedos kept to themselves. /got/ and capeshit used to be made fun of if you attempted to talk about them. Now every sunday it's /Game of Thrones & Rick and Morty/.

/got/, BrBa and other meme series ruined the board because redditors came in droves to discuss their favorite shows unfiltered c. 2010. Then the redditors asked for heavy moderation which drove the old guard out c. 2011-12. The new redditors thought /tv/ was only for memes. Then fake oldfag "I've been here since '12" redditors made every thread about right wing politics(despite being right they are still bitter nerdy white betas) c. 2015. Then the redditors got triggered and you have the dynamic we have today.

/b/, /x/ and boards like that are still worse though.

>/tv/ has the best memes
Confirmed for underaged b&

Agree on all counts. /tv/ has been my home board for too many years to count. I've barely gone there these past few months. It's insufferably dull lately.

I never thought I would miss the pedophiles on /tv/. They used to make me sick but now I know how vital they were in keeping reddit at bay. Sadly, they lost their war.

/tv/ has some of the best memes mixed with bottom barrel memes made for literal children.

HAHAAH IM PESTPOSTING MOMMY LOOK

HAHAH MOMMMY LOOK I POSTED THE SAME THING LITERALLY 1000 TIMES AND THROUGH SHEER AUTISTIC REPETITION IT BECAME A MEME

YOU TOO CAN CREATE A MEME IF ONLY YOU POST IT 6 TIMES A DAY FOR 3 FULL MONTHS HAHA SNEED FEED AND SEED

It's there for redditors to say nigger and not worry about appeasing liberal retards

That's what happened to this whole site. It became famous as a place of shit and so as we got more famous, more people came here to dump their shit i.e. memes, opinions, retardation.

What is the best board?

/pol/ prior to Nov 9th, 2016.

Now the best board is going outside for exercise, getting a promotion and finding a cute gf.

/tv/ pre-Breaking Bad. Now? None imo.