What have you ate lately to fight the white people can't handle spicy meme?

I'm having a few of these and some cheesy julienne potatoes for dinner. Trashy I suppose but, delicious.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/3qrNRzkwlbU?t=14m10s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why do you care enough to change your diet just to spite black Twitter?

>ate
stopped reading

Spicy food and me have been a thing since around my late teens (I'm in my early 30s now) I get it from my dad who says he's loved spicy food since the 1970's.

The spite is an extra bonus.

I actually put had originally and changed it to ate. I guess I should have gone with my original decision?

is it supposed to be "et"

I'm white and vote for Earl Cambell's brand spicy hot links.

Get the fuck out of here with your stupid fucking meme.

>caring what niggers think
We got the entire country of China addicted to opium and conquered most of the known world for flavored water and cinnamon. Let them pretend that they know anything about the food we gave them and eat whatever you want.

sorry about ur autism lol

orange soda.... niggers WISHED they could handle that level of spice.

>niggers meme that white people cant cook, can't handle spice, etc
>any niggers I've ever seen cook burn the fuck out of their food and absolutely drench it in shitty premade seasoning mixes or marinades
>spicy to them is black pepper and tobasco

When did niggers start to think that their food is even remotely spicy? Their shit is like water compared to Thai cuisine

they obviously can't handle this level of spice that's why they have to get shot, pussies.

I always thought it was Asians and Latinos who propagate the whypipo food meme.

Gave me the shits but they were damn tasty

It is, flyovers target black people because they're an easy target and insulted the holy miracle whip.

I'm white and spicy food now upsets my stomach. Idk what happened but about a year ago anything spicy just started destroying me. I was eating lots of jalapenos and hot sauces before, nothing crazy, just for taste. Now I can't even do that.

everyone's body is a bitch that constantly changes with age.
blame genetics for a lot of it, especially one day if you wake up and cant eat shellfish anymore

I've found people joke about white people and spicy foods in two different ways:

1. White people simply can't eat spicy food.
>White people be like "dis skim milk too spicy!"
2. White people eat food that is too spicy.
>Only those crazy ass white people would willingly eat something like a ghost pepper.

There is no middle ground.

Bitch, ain't you seen Kenan and Kel? Kel was an orange soda freak

You're forgetting "white guy spice", the level of spice indian restaurants give white people who ask for maximum spice because they don't think they can handle traditional levels.

'white people' is just code word for flyovers, people in europe don't refer to themselves as 'white people' but by their cultural background or ethnicity, that's a melting pot amerifat thing.

So the reality is they're just making fun of flyover's that think pizza is a vegetable and mayonnaise is a staple of cuisine. If that doesn't apply to you, you shouldn't take offense just like you shouldn't take offense to 'you might just be a redneck' jokes.

Nah, that falls into category 1.

>when you tan up at the beach and add -minder or -jeet suffix to your name so the indian restaurants start giving you the real spice and not the white guy spice

really hate having to do this any time I want to eat real indian food, tbqh. any easier tips?

Tell them you shit on your left hand all the time so they know you're authentic

I know right? lmao lowborn faggots and their eating. I'm a highborn so I can subsist off of oxygen and sunlight like a true chosen of god. I bet they don't even have 3rd eyes roflmao

bit of a chilihead here

My boss always asks for "thai spicy" to impress me which makes me cringe a little inside because he'll finish lunch in tears going "oh no I'm ok I just have a little hay fever lol" but he means well
Also this

Ah yes, officer pepperspray

>that doesn't apply to you, you shouldn't take offense
is this what pathetic san fran and new york hipsters tell themselves so they can come to terms with the insults they're subjected to by their minority "friends" all the time?
>h-ha white people r so dumb y-yeah

Looks like you might have overlooked an option there, also in before I'm not offended I'm just standing up for the proud white race (we wuz dirt farmers n sheeit)

i don't know any other american coastal cities but i feel bad for all those poor people you call flyovers

Your error in logic was not related to the choice of cities

are you one of those ethnics?

'nigger' is just code for ghetto street walkers, people in higher classes don't refer to themselves as 'niggers' but by their cultural background or ethnicity, that's a poverty thing.

So the reality is they're just making fun of the hoot-rats that think thug culture is cool and food-stamps are free money. If that doesn't apply to you, you shouldn't take offense just like you shouldn't take offense to 'affirmative action' jokes.

Ding ding ding
Good analogy although "nigger" has a bit too much baggage for me. I'll happily use racially charged humor on most other minority groups (south asians, east asians, middle easterners, jews, actual africans, and so on), but african-americans rival white flyovers as far as being unable to handle the bantz. You have to walk on eggshells around them or they'll take it really personally. As they used to say on /b/ around blacks never relax

No no, I said you SHOULDN'T get offended.
You're not some lower-class slum dweller, are you?

oh, ni hao, i love tortillas

>Reeee black people making fun of me on Twitter bothers me A LOT

Kys self conscious, easily offended scum

I don't know who you think I am, or why you're typing in all caps. Maybe re-read the thread or something if you're confused?
Shalom to you too

>tfw you can't stand spicy food for the first 16 years of your life
>avoid it like black people
>suddenly year 17 and cannot find any good foods nearby that are satisfyingly spicy

What

>typing in all caps
nigger what?

No, that's what anyone that isn't 350 pounds, 1/64th cherokee, and/or american knows because 'white people' is a fucking joke term for retarded ameriburgers.

Just Tabasco because I'm in Japan where nothing is spicy a and no one can handle spice. Blacks don't even eat spicy food btw either. How is kfc or watermelon spicy?

I have this ghost pepper salt. It's quite hot. I gave a pinch to my black neighbor and he started coughing and sweating and mother fucking nearly crying.

It's pretty hot but not that bad. I also got some ghost pepper maple syrup at the fairgrounds that I plan on basting some ribs with that is absolutely delicious.

>white people is a joke term
jesus christ, i've never called someone a cuck before but it sure is perfect for you. i assume you never go around telling people from other races the same thing, right?

> i've never called someone a cuck before
Who are you kidding, you've got 3 different tabs open on /g/ whining about how SJWs are why you're assistant manager of cinnabon after 11 years in the workforce and not the CEO of game design for Konami with your extensive gaming experience

>*insert ethnic joke*
>lol so true
>*insert white joke*
>THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS WE CONQUERED YOUR PLANET

God you whites can't even take a joke

believe whatever you wish my man. i guess if i told you "no, i don't" you'd trust me as much as i would trust you when you say "n-no i make fun of other races and tell them to suck it up all the time"

>>*insert ethnic joke*
>>lol so true
meanwhile in real life

toast sandwich

Yeah, sure you haven't, amerifat.

Go talk about 'muh white people' in europe and see how far you get before everyone laughs at your dumb burger ass, you fucking no-culture melting pot redneck.

This smells like an American falseflagging.

I had takeout lamb vindaloo the other week and the guy handing it to me asked if I knew it was spicy and if I could handle it
I ate it no problem

AYO
>cooks steak well-done and cakes it in cajun seasoning
SO YOU TELLIN ME
>dumps salt onto Popeye's $5 box
WHITE PEOPLE
>pours half a canister of cajun seasoning into bowl of cereal
DON'T SEASON THEY FOOD?
>mixes extra sugar into soda
SHEEEEIT
>bumps line of cajun seasoning

Wait a darn' minute
>receives customer complaint
Are you fr*ckin telling me
>goes beet red
my joshing cooking
>sprinkles dingleberries on to complimentary food
is under-seasoned!?
GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWD dangit!

He never said he was a yuropoor. You can be an amerilard and refer to other amerilards as amerifats.

youtu.be/3qrNRzkwlbU?t=14m10s

Just like a nigger, you stole a meme and made it worse.

so basically, "thank god for mississippi"

how do they manage to get so many celebrities on this hour long hot sauce commercial

>to fight the white people can't handle spicy meme?
I'm not insecure enough to give a shit what other people think of me unless it can influence my income.

Probably a the hot sauce commercial pays for it, and who doesn't like an interesting interview?

The better question is how do shows like Eric Andre and that one with Zack and the two potted plants get celebrities.

This, you should just giggle and suck their BBC.

U B E R C U C K
B
E
R
C
U
C
K

Absolute madman! Keep a glass of homo milk handy.

Maybe he's a sharter.

Akee and saltfish with extra Scotch bonnets

No, you should have gone with "eaten".

Genuinely used to eat a whole bottle a day due to ocd

>America

This turned out to have all of the heat and none of the kick.

Too much sugar I guess. It's very much like eating that popular korean spicy noodle. It tastes great and out of nowhere you're in pain

forgut muh pic

Just like a flyover, you season this thread with salt alone.

Mad, bitch boy?

Same network i think, plus most celebrities don't do a background check on the show

I would think their agent would, they make all that money and waste it on all sorts of crap, a good agent that keeps them in good business and away from weird crap has to be one of their top expenses.

>it's an "user is so mad that he attempts to invert a shitpost" episode

>s-stop making fun on my bibol

I like chinese hot oil

Whew, shin ramen is too hot for me user. Maybe use only half of the spice packet.

Honestly I can't handle more than 2-3 of those chinese hot peppers they serve in the kung pao, george like his kung pao spicy but that shit is hot

>we
people that died before you were born

>never having actual Nashville hot chicken

user, I totally agree with you here but black people know hot, so do the spics as well.

>Thai

I've actually never had Thai cuisine, but I do love me some authentic Sichuan hot pots.

were they at least filled with cheese? i think any plain, breaded fried pepper would be gross af.

>japan: the land of bland
>japanese curry chains still have to tone down their menu when setting up in america, and weak-ass fake wasabi is a "don't eat it it's a trap" meme among flyovers

almonds: activated

>blacks

i don't get this either. i live in the american south, and i've grown up around black people my whole life. they eat the same as southern white people. that is to say, grease, salt, pepper, MSG, bbq, etc. my hungarian gf is more hardcore about spices simply by virtue of her family recipes calling for paprika. black people don't use spices. they use seasoning salt MAYBE. otherwise, they eat the same shit white people do. i guess they eat buffalo wings more frequently?

I love those dried hot peppers, put more in my general tso next time Jackie!

I just had Popeyes spicy tendies with fries and their "Mardi Gras mustard" an hour ago. Ate this ramen a few days ago for the first time and plan on buying a 5-pack on Saturday.

Nashville chicken and most hispanic dishes are tame as fuck compared to hot asian ones. I think there's a wider distribution curve with whites where plenty like no spice and some like ungodly amounts, whereas hispanics/black like a lower end but solid amount.

They're good but how could you possibly eat so many before the spice is overwhelming the flavor?

Yeah I can see that, my first girlfriend was stereotypical about it then I dated this Mexican chick who opened up my entire world to all things spice (half of her family were Filipino and the other half mexican)

But I'll completely agree with you on Asian dishes, I love spicy food but to eat it every meal of the day? I'd need a break at some point

I am a fan of overwhelming heat I guess, this Thai restaurant I go to you can order it Thai hot and they put this dried ghost pepper flakes in it and they bring a plate with some spicy garlic chili paste and more dried flakes, I normally load up my food and enjoy, it's delicious heat.
I don't really find those chilis to be that spicy though I just like the waxy bite and the mellow flavor.

That's crazy man! You should do some of those spicy food challenges if you can handle that heat

I have a high tolerance for it but when it sacrifices flavor for heat I don't really enjoy it, like adding pure capsacin or those insane hot sauces.
I'm sure I could do it, not sure if my stomach would be too happy about it though ha.

bitchass niggaz on this board will never know what these taste like. I could literally cry when remembering the nights in which I ate these

is it as good as gutter oil

Wow how can I be as a badass MF as you dawg

go to mufuggin china my man