What's your favorite sandwich to make at home?

What's your favorite sandwich to make at home?

Do breakfast sandwiches count.

I like to broil some ham or turkey with provolone then add fried or scrambled eggs with onions and/or spinach thrown in there.

The Macchikeb i mak the Killa one at hom use tbe fesh ingradints

Grilled cheeses.
Baked pepper +lots of meyo + white cheese.

>White bread
>Mayo
>Ham
>Tomato

I don't make Italians at home because the meats are expensive relative to others so Rueben

I call it a Mirror melt
>Bread
>Cheese slice
>Meat slice
>Tomatos, onions, & shredded cheese mixed
>Meat slice
>Cheese slice
>Bread
I also like to spread a little bit of mayo on the outsides of the bread to help it grill, it works trust me

Grilled cheese. Instead of frying in a pan with butter, I just assemble them on a baking sheet and cook at 400F until the bread is a nice golden brown color. I eat them with ketchup because fuck you, I like ketchup with cheese.

Is grilled cheese fried in mayo a meme?

just use butter.

smoked tuna, mayo and cheese toasted
does the trick

smoked tuna is the goat.

Butterbrot mit Salz. Take Grau bread aka strong taste farmers bread..

just realized i have never had smoked tuna in my life. don't even remember seeing any. all i've ever seen is smoked salmon, mackerel and herring. do they sell that at the store?

Never looked for it in the US but in every other western country I've been in, I have seen it so I assume you should definitely be able to get it.

it's in those vacuum sealed packages, like salmon?

Vacuum seal, canned, w/e you should be able to find it I hope.

Yankees call it "brown bread"
And btw. Schwarzbrot mit gesalzener Butter und rohem Schinken > alles andere.

For me it's the grilled cheese, the best homemade sandwich.

I used butter for one of these, and mayo for the other, but I forget which is which.

I remember not liking the mayo one very much. Will not do again.

If it ain't Italian, I don't want it.

My three go to choices are a club sandwich (I'm very autistic about how they're made, and can never get an acceptable one where I live), pastrami and Swiss cheese on Rye with Russian dressing, or a sardine, pickled egg and Bermuda onion on pumpernickel

Tomato sandwich

Or caprese if I have mozzarella and basil. Then I make it like a grilled cheese with olive oil and mayo instead of butter

What is the point of using mayo rather than butter?

I can't seem to make good sandwiches, I always enjoy sandwiches from shops but when I make them at home I never enjoy it much, maybe you guys can help me make a good sandwich

At the moment I have....
polish ham
salami
garlic bologna
kraft singles
swiss cheese
pepperjack cheese
generic white bread
rye bread
onion rolls
yellow mustard
miracle whip (not my choice)

What's the best sandwich I can make here? Someone who's a sandwich pro tell me

peanut butter, banana and bacon

grilled cheese a close second

Schinken are godtier yeah.
Great with some mustard as well.
And props on the bread choice.

People on this board said it's G*d's gift to the grilled cheese sandwich, so I tried it.

It was slightly crispier than the butter sandwich, but it had an unpleasant sour aftertaste.

Entire thing of cottage cheese with a bottle of el yucateco poured in

I'm thinking either hot ham and cheese with the pepperjack or fried bologna with the pepperjack

Bean Burrito

>making a bean burrito
>at home
sure thing bud, you mean taco bell

Taco Bell a shit.
I make a mean bean burrito Cochese

>bread
>egg salad

or alternatively

>bread
>egg

I mean it's basically just a grilled french toast at that point

stop acting like schinken is anything other than just fucking ham

shoulda used less sour mayo

no herbs? no sauces? you should try grabbing a bunch of herbs and mix with some sort of vegetable oil (I prefer avocado oil). try drizzling that on your sammy and see if its better.

Whatever your mom decides to make me after she comes over and I fuck her brians out, friend.

>sammy
Fuck off.

You've obviously never done it.. It tastes almost exactly like butter, it just fries more evenly. I stopped using butter forever ago.

Roasted Cauliflower, sweet potato, kale, and spouts with a red pepper hummus spread. Fucking delicious.

>fuck her brians out
unexpected laugh from this typo

No it makes it all taste like fucking mayo. Like eating a fucking mayo sandwich. Stupid fucking yankees

The first thing you notice about this chicken-focused sandwich is the quality of the chicken itself. KFC does finally deliver “Extra Crispy” hand-battered quality to its chicken sandwich, with a large, moist, crunchy cut of white meat chicken breast, dusted in a proprietary spice blend and served simply with lettuce and mayonnaise. It’s a combination instantly familiar to anyone that enjoys spicy fried chicken sandwiches from other fast food restaurants, but KFC is betting on the quality of its chicken execution, and it’s a gamble that mostly works.

Pulled brisket, pickled jalapeno, sliced tomato and avocado.

pure rye
butter
cheese

I used Duke's mayo which is pretty good, so I think the problem is just that mayo is shit for making grilled cheese.
It absolutely does not taste almost exactly like butter, nor does it fry more evenly.

Guess which one of these
was cooked in mayo.

You can't, because they look the fucking same.

The kind where my brother and I double team a chick. We put her in a "surname" sandwich.

Scrambled eggs with sausage/ham and cheese on french bread

Beef Taco is the best current flavor.

Leftover Schnitzel sandwich.
Take a bunroll, cut it in half and make the top hollow. Add butter, fill the hollow top with leftover mashed potatoes. Place a schnitzel on the bottom and close it.

this but with mushrooms and tomatoes

elvis?

I remember seeing a recipe for a kind of pressed sandwich, big italian loaf hollowed out, filled with fried onions, mushrooms, cheese, beef, some mustard and bacon (i think it was those ingredients, long time ago).
Then you wrap it in foil and press it down with 50kg of weight for a few hours, I used barbell weights.
Then you eat it cold, it was fucking amazing.

I remember seeing the recipe as a picture here on Veeky Forums a few years back, if anyone have the picture feel free to post it. I really wanna do it again.

Patty melt

> fry up 2 1/8 burgers
> melt cheese inbetween the two
> take 2 slices of bread
> add cheese to each slice
> put burger in the middle
> fry in grease to make grilled cheeseburger

yum

onion, ham, cheese and mayo toasted

It's a meme.

>tomato
>salt
>pepper
>mozzarella
>grilled
Fucking exquisite.

I like a nice juicy Clamburger

>cheap sliced ham
>mature cheddar cheese
>Sriracha sauce

A toastie made from the above and a nice tasting protein shake are my hangover breakfast heaven.

Probably Banh Mi
Italian Subs/Heros second favorite
Burgers/Pulled pork burgers if those count are always greta
Recently made Cubans for the first time and I could see myself eating those a lot, though they are so fucking rich to eat.
BLTs are classic

looks tasty desu

>meyo

>fresh ciabatta
>mayo witch a bit of freshly ground black pepper and horseradish
>smoky beef/pork ham
>few slices of roasted beetroot
>rucola/baby spinach
>emmentaler
>egg omelette (optional)

My go to sandwich.

i dont get it.