Is this what highway robbery looks like?

Is this what highway robbery looks like?

Looks like a grocery store, not a highway unless you meant a highway for sharts on scooters/rascals

>falling for the organic meme

You tell me.

organic actually does taste better and for me it is worth the price

>he calls the food express highway a 'grocery store'

do europeans actually do this?

That chorizo isn't bad.

no, me scanning it as potatoes or watermelon is highway robbery
thanks retard supermarkets

Is such a tiny ounce of meat really worth $15? Don't get me wrong, but this is why people steal from grocery stores. Especially the Mexicans.

>robbery

You have a choice whether to buy it or not, it's not fucking robbery you dramatic shit-brain.

It's bison. Of course it's going to be expensive.

>beef chorizo

Did you expect bison ribeye to be cheap?

u don't need to eat ground up animal products to be healthy.

Yes you do. Fat and protein are very important for brain development. Grinding them up is a great way to get both at once.

>beef chorizo
we dont eat that shit in spain

that doesn't look like whole foods

>with card
are those kroger labels?

Guessing them or ingles/giant eagle

>$15.99 for a bison ribeye

Is that supposed to be a lot of money?

>simple truth
I think it's a kroger brand. I always see that (and the chorizo) at Fry's here in Arizona.

Don't get your panties in a knot, monsanto sycophant, it doesn't say organic anywhere on the labels. It says natural, which is meaningless. It's bison which is significantly more expensive than beef at any grocery under any label.

Highway Robbery definition #2: excessive profit or advantage derived from a business transaction

If you steal it, then it was worth it.

Its bison.
Its a steak.

Go look at beef steaks with the same weight and theyre probably the same price

Will love to it at a that.

>Implying any country besides England matters in Europe

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>beef chorizo

where in this photo is the word "organic" found?

>pre packaged steak
I don't understand the appeal of this. When usually 10 feet away is the butcher counter where you can get a fresh steak for the same price or even cheaper.

They won't be cutting bison in the butcher shop of a Kroger grocery, user. I know Wholefoods cuts bison from primals but even they don't breakdown a carcass.

Bison is delicious. However, much like lamb it's simply not worth the price. There are better decisions to make.

you god damm filthy hippy. did you think nobody was going to notice? organic means carbon, why are hippies so afraid of science?

>being mad at a high priced meat being charged within an expected realm of normalcy.

I'd be more triggered at the beef chorizo desu.

>he thinks there's a difference between prepackaged steak and the steak they package in front of you
oh user i'm so embarrassed for you

Nuts are cheaper and better for you

What currency is this?

Ground turkey - Don't buy over $4
Pork - Don't buy over $5
Chicken - Don't buy over $6
Steak - Don't buy over $12

Shop the sales and stick to the rules.

B T F O

is that per pound?

Total price.

Apart from the chicken, even at sale price you're buying some god awful meat.

Not at all.

Ground turkey is pretty cheap as it is. You can get one of those packed ground tubes for under $4.

Pork has been fluctuating in price, but pork sausages/brawts are still relatively cheap by companies like Hillshire. 5-6 to a pack, good enough for multiple servings, great for the $5 price.

Chicken is what it is. Not like you can do any wrong. Good 2-3 servings worth of a large breast, or a few small breasts / thighs for $6 is easy to come by.

Even filet can be under $12 if you buy it a day or two before the "best use" date. Decent New Yorks cost around $10.

I don't know where you shop, but it sounds overpriced.

Multiple pounds of beef chorizo and your business' version of organic bison at those rates are nowhere even close to highway robbery. That's almost standard.

Also where the fuck are you because around our parts they are required to post price per pound/oz/kilo whatever your area uses.

Enjoy your factory farmed cruelty meat.