Rescued piglets served up as sausages to firefighters

*inhales*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAH

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-wiltshire-41012135

>The litter of piglets whose bacon was saved from a barn fire has been served up as dinner to the firefighters who rescued them.

>The 18 piglets and two sows survived the fire in Wiltshire in February, which saw 60 tonnes of hay catch fire.

>In a potentially controversial move, farmer Rachel Rivers thanked the Pewsey fire team by giving them sausages.

>She said: "I'm sure vegetarians will hate this." The firefighters however said the bangers were "fantastic".

What's the point in saving them, then? Should have let them burn for an extra smoky flavor

Because they weren't old enough or big enough to slaughter for food at the time. Saving them saved the farmer quite a bit of money

Out of the fire into the pan devilish

This is obviously fake, it claims that this happened in the U.K. but pork is haram.

(you)

I did this with my cat

HAHSHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHA!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

GOD YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! HARAM!!!! BECAUSE MEMES!!!!! MEMES!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

>muhamad in charge of behaving

t. muhammad

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!

YOU DID IT AGAIN!!!!!

HAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

MUHAMMAD!!! PRICELESS!!!! HAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

The term 'triggered' is thrown around a lot these days

They were going to get slaughtered anyhow. At least they were saved from an unusually cruel death. Oink Oink.

HAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

TRIGGERED!!!! THE BEST MEME!!!!!

HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA*snort*HAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!

Get a room you fags

wait a minute...you're not actually laughing, are you?

YES! Of course! Who wouldn't laugh at such amazing and original new material?

The stupid veggies have no argument here beyond the usual eating meat is bad which applies too all farms not just in this case.

The firemen saved their stock of pigs, their investment in their business. Therefore they gave them the reward of the final product that they helped save in the end. This is just another case of idiots on social media finding something noteworthy in something completely unimportant and then crazy vegans using it to platform their ideology.

It's great PR for the farm too. You piss of vegans, which in turn makes people who aren't vegans respect you more, which makes them more likely to buy their sausages.

This. Pretty smart move.

Moot wouldn't, he'd probably ban them on the spot if he were still in charge. Luckily we have Hiro now to sell their data to the FBI so they get put on the 'school shooter' watchlist.

God I hate meat eaters.

genius

>pull pigs out of fire
>few hours later put them back in
Fucking kek'd

>shitposter goes full retard