Help me make blacks better people

Hi Fellow Vegans!

I'm a mixed race vegan and have been on a mission to convert the uneducated, African American side of the family to go vegan. My black grandma and my mom are both considered "obese" and have blood pressure in the 150s.

The problem is, every time I tell them how bad their ghetto food is bad for them, they just laugh at me for, like, 5 straight minutes.

How to I get through to these unhealthy, animal murdering savages and help them see the light and become better people?

Any help fellow Vegans? I really don't want my grandma to die of a stroke in her 50s and my mom die in her 40's.

How do I get through to these people?

Theres some vegan soul food channels on youtube. Perhaps get a cookbook as well

I love that you pretended this isn't bait. thats adorable

Are you kidding? The first thing they use to cook everything soul food is LARD, and more lard.

Isn't animal lard banned in the vegan world?

I've tried telling them to use canola oil, but "soul food done right needs lard."

Ok... I jsut tried watching one of your "vegan soul food" suggestions.

All the dishes are:

- Deep fried cauliflower with very little caulifower
- French Fries
- Deep fried (tempura) with very little actual veggies

And one of the fucking vegan dishes in the video is "deep fried shimp" lol

These aren't healthy at all senpai. Are you trying to kill them?

I love how Veeky Forums is basically /pol/ with food

Wtf are you talking about. Gtfo if you're not trying to help.

I just wish we had flags at Veeky Forums too, those British """"""""""""""cuisine""""""""""""" threads would be even funnier then

Enough with the veiled political / racist threads on here.

Food is also always politics

pol is slowly discovering that Veeky Forums is more than their little hugbox
you should have seen them when they posted at lit for the first time, shit was gold

STFU retard. your job is to get better material and stay on pol. If you elevate your game maybe they will bump your threads there.

>I love how [Veeky Forums] is basically /pol/

food is also politics

prove me wron

Holy shit... wtf happened to my thread?

Trying to get blacks to eat healthier is now "racist?"

wtf... gtfo of my thread. YOU fucking race baiting shits.

>Trying to get blacks to eat healthier is now "racist?"

Yes. If you're white anything you say is racist.

>Black men are shown as white, white women are shown as black.
What's the point trying this hard to avoid looking racist in a race based graph.

why do you want dindus to eat healthy?

They're building up resistance better than white people?

wtf r u talking about m8

This. The only fiber a nigger needs in their diet is the slowly clenching ones of a rope around their neck.

are you aware of the fact that people of color are browsing this forum RIGHT NOW?

Shaking right now

Family. Can't divorce em, so you gotta help em. It's one of the 10 Black Commandments.

>are you aware of the fact that people of color are browsing this forum RIGHT NOW?

I hope he is. I said right in the original post I'm half...

Sooo... the resident Veeky Forums vegans have been absolutely no help. great.

>waah the posters of this mongolian carpet weaving forum aren't giving me what I want

We don't spend much time here because we have so much to do irl. Just had a successful first date with a fellow member of the sub-20 BMI club :D

That explains all the single mothers.

>It's one of the 10 Black Commandments.

lol