Ahaha, now I too have acquired the long bread...

Ahaha, now I too have acquired the long bread. Take that pistol pete and the synonymous gib-gobbers that populate this board!

Guess it's grilled cheese time, though it won't actually fit on my foreman grill. Guess I could fold it.

Other urls found in this thread:

bcliquorstores.com/product/28084
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

dear god

Don't fold it you dumb fuck it ruins the joke

where are you guys getthing this long bread from?

only time Ive seen it unslced at the store is at thanksgiving time

Is that your kitchen sink you fucking ogre? Get that bread as far away from that cesspool. Clean your kitchen for once in our fucking life

Jesus I was so mad that I barely spoke English in that post

Masao? Is that you?

did you escape the dungeon or did your kidnappers let you in the kitchen for this

don't test me user cause I will do it

It's up to each man to find the long bread inside himself. No one can help you on this quest.

only solution to cleaning this is fire

Dude what the fuck.

>That sink

long bread is loooooong

srsly though is that mold growing everywhere?

kay whatever those reaction images are ten times worse to look at than my sink ever could be

I dunno, some of it might be ash. I was burning stuff a month ago I think.

this is bad

this wouldn't be allowed in a Nazi Nation.

I like your frog.

peller estates wine?

No. You're a disgusting human being. Have a little self respect, fuck.

Thanks.

Classic redditor.

Holy crap more pics of your living situation juxtaposed with long bread please

You really have nothing to respond with other than that, huh? Jesus Christ man. I am legit sad for you. What do you do when company comes over? DOES company ever come over?

yeah. though I don't drink much these days. I am supposedly stopped. The drawbacks have started to outweigh the benefits. I wouldn't turn down a beer some stranger offered or whatever though.

Drinking in moderation would also work but before you know it I drink the whole bottle in one sitting and start watching childhood favourite movies. I used to be able to drink a bottle of wine without batting an eye either, but I let my tolerance slip. I'm not drinking every day, so it hits me harder, but I tend to drink the same amount I always did.

This happens to heroin addicts who try and quit too, but they just die.

Well that's not me, but sure. I don't really have guests other than that commie whore from next door who is supposed to clean my trash pile but never does.

oh and her house is a million times worse than mine. She's a NEET too.

you should marry her
Then the two of you could be confined to just a single house

>live with a dirty girl

no thanks, and her last boyfriend strangled her. I have a suspicion he was pushed to the brink by her incessant nagging, but who can say for sure. Anyway, I don't care, I'm not getting married ever again.

i want your life story, stat.

So are you gonna just keep blogging or make that fucking grilled cheese

I won't question how that mess in the sink came to be to grotesque. But I must ask will it ever be cleaned? That'd be quite the chore and hard for me to even be close to. Will you honestly ever clean it? Don't lie on the internet

I already made it and ate it mister. Only takes ten minutes. I wish I had had the forethought to purchase sandwich meat for my longbread. alas

I don't even know myself how it keeps getting so dirty. I don't use that thing because I never do dishes. I don't dump things in there because it's too full. But there's no real reason to clean it, since I don't need that sink. The appraiser was by recently and I tried to drain it and refill it with clean water but it was just as dirty as when I started so I gave up.

Oh I dunno. What is there to say. Been around the world, they gave me a medal for that though I did nothing and slept through the only time we ever shot at anyone. Went to high school and they threw me out of there two weeks before graduation. Told me to come back for my diploma and that was it. I've done lots of things and seen it all. These days mostly, I guess I just want peace and quiet. Well, sort of. Applying for a job working with criminals, but that would mean I have to stop lowkey breaking the law all the time. Should I go for the stable government job again or just stay as a lonely rover doing whatever I want whenever I want? I wanted money for a end of the world survival bunker, but it might just be a meme because if the world does end a stupid little housebunker will probably just turn out to be useless. Better off with just a basic kit. Who knows if I will even live to see the end, the way my teeth are. Anyway, I'm also one of those guys who was falsely accused of sexual assault and one time I saved the Olympics and well. I don't know. A whole life is hard to fit into a post, it was a weird request.

>and one time I saved the Olympics

>and one time I saved the Olympics
Ya wot m8

Well once upon a time I worked at a gas station and the Olympic Van pulled up, carrying the torch. They asked me if I could fill their van up with fuel, and I said sure and filled it up.

If I hadn't have done that, they never could have made it to the opening ceremony.

What did this comment add? Are you proud of this?

>the Olympic Van pulled up, carrying the torch

yeah they carry the torch in vans

they actually have hundreds of them too by the way

need some hypochlorite for that sink

What does the sink smell like? Can water even come out of the spout? Make some roast beef, put it on long bread, and dip it into the sink like a fine au jus

No they don't.

smells like a normal sink I guess

never much noticed a smell in any kind of sink

Yes they do, I've seen them. you understand it's a torch relay, right?

They carry the torches on foot and by plane.

even you admit there are "torches"

You're a crazy person.

I drink pretty heavily myself, you ever try magnotta winery?

I assume you are Canadian as peller is a cheap Canadian wine and I highly doubt it is distributed very far outside of.

how did this happen?

well the best cash to booze ratio is that 23% malt wine that comes in 1.5 litre bottles for fifteen bucks that I can never remember the name of

but I don't drink as much these days

that's just the way the sink usually is.

so uh OP

you gonna make some grilled cheese or what nigga

I made a sandwich and I ate it I don't know what more you want from me.

tomorrow I will make another and it will be even longer than before.

we want pictures

alright maybe tomorrow I'll waste money on a stupid amount of ingredients and make a scooby doo sandwich like in the cartoons since I already have the dumb bread.

that would be good

take a lot of meat to get it piled high like in the cartoons though

hmmm

>Putting your bread, or any food for that matter, near that sewage

port is 20% roughly, but the way taxes work(atleast in Ontario) is that all liqour will more or less come out the same.

a 40oz 8%=6.95
a .75L 12.5=12.95
a.75 20%= 8.95

I homebrew but you can also find some on sale and save a buck or two here and there.

some beers/liqours you can save a few dollars on but really it isn't much.

make another frugging sandwich and take a pictture this time

maybe make one for that neet grill and ivite her over to share it

bcliquorstores.com/product/28084

22 % 16 dollars two litres

but like I said, my tolerance for that has absconded.

What the fuck?
your sink looks like a fucking tar pit.
how did that even get that bad?

meh we don't click that well. partially because I have no interest in girls but I'd still bang her, but she's still an annoying high school dropout who comes and says stupid things to me like she started a new band.

she's a fucking lesbian anyway or whatever, I don't care but she spends the money she makes from whoring herself out to men on female prostitutes because she is still too young to get into the gay bar like a normal dyke or whatever I forget where I was going with this.

I am in Ontario, our taxes are much different.

could be

money matters not very much to me

just normal sink dirt progression