Low calories == healthy

>low calories == healthy

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/T_pXsK9pfDo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Moderate health food > lots of health food > moderate junk food > lots of junk food

I can only assume the right side are fruit flavored so you are getting nutrional benefits of fruits and a good amount of sugar which is not as bad as people make it seem.

>fruit flavored
>nutritional benefits

I hope I'm getting baited

Incorrect. Sugar is incredibly bad for the human body as glucose is not a natural chemical. You sound like the kind of person that insists whole milk is better for you than 2%. Please watch this video to educate yourself.
youtu.be/T_pXsK9pfDo

Wow.

>sugar is not found in nature
libtards everyone

>glucose is not a natural chemical

:thinking:

Retard.

What is nectar?

is this your only reaction image?

here, have one on the house

sorry about ur autism lol

Is fruit even healthy? A fucking orange is literal beetus incarnate but muh vitamin C

Nigger where do you think pure cane sugar comes from?

Please watch the attached video. Your low IQ and general retardation is getting in the way of actual discussion.

amerilard logic

i was the one who posted that and i'm finnish

Sugar is bad for the human body if there is too much.
But the reason the crystallised form we cook with is so bad in high quantities is because its a REFINED sugar.

When you eat natural sugars (via carbohydrates) your body has to spend some energy to break it down into glucose which it then immediately uses or converts into fat to store into the body.

Refined sugars don't really go through that process. They just either get used straight away or get converted into fat.

Low fat yogurt is bad for you because scientifically speaking, it's full of refined sugars. Full fat yogurt is only healthier in the sense that fat is a less efficient energy source for your body. It consumes more energy to convert into glucose and converted into a form the body stores than sugar does. (I think sugar was like a ratio of 0.9, and fat is like 0.7 from my old biology class)

All fat is bad for you is a myth. It's only excessive quantities of SATURATED fat that can clog up the arteries. Unsaturated fats and oils can be quite good for you honestly. Particularly Omega 3 oils you find in oily fish.

If you eat too much, even "healthy" foods, then it's still bad for you. It's all about energy used vs energy stored. We are biological machines. We put on fat because we needed the blubber to stay warm or burn off during a lean season. Our natural instinct is to be greedy with food.

You really have to watch what you eat and how much.

cause you never "finnish" eating

nice comment my friend you wrote exactly what I came here to say

Please upvote for visibility and consider giving gold. Thanks, kind sir.

does american yoghurt really have sugar in it?

>I don't actually want to argue, so please watch an argument I adopted as my own

Some of it. You can buy "plain", or unsweetened yogurt though.

Not everything is an argument, dumbass.

Said nobody ever

most yogurt in the US has a shitload of sugar in it, especially the stuff thats marketed at kids

>the low fat meme
ah yes

Ketoniggers unironically believe this

but why? i'm okay with sweetened milky drank, but why call it yoghurt? why not reserve the name yoghurt for the particular thing and then sell all the sweetened stuff under a different name?

Precisely. You have none.

Posting YT links is the lowest form shitposting. Make your own argument or fuck off

out is a much better board than this one. not by much though

Sorry about your low IQ. If you're too retarded to watch a video then you might as well kill yourself.

The "argument" you're obsessed with is a Cooking with Jack video. Reconsider how much angrier you're willing to get at Veeky Forums before you continue to reply to a shitposter.

>The "argument" you're obsessed with is a Cooking with Jack video
goddamn. if i was one of those two retards who got intimidated from seeing a youtube link i'd kill myself. and if i'd never even opened the link, if i'd immediately rushed to default defensive arguments to dismiss this "proof" i was wrong... if i was so fucking dumb i'd honestly consider leaving this board for a few montha

You said glucose isn't a natural chemical lmao

Fat fuck retard

This is some pretty silly shit, my man.

Why do people who have no clue what they're talking about like to talk at length about the specific thing they don't understand?

The neon pink color is perfectly natural

Bullshit. Everyone knows Paleo shills are almost exclusively conservitards or libertardians.

Troll harder, kid. You have some growing up to do.

I wish ck had flags

Why, so you could completely shit up the board with terrible autistic roleplaying and more upboat worthy comments like ? Jesus fucking help us if this board ever gets flags

same here. i'm willing to bet my left nut that 50% of the "hurrr durr amerishart in lard mart" retards are americans and 50% of the "hurrr prep the bull europoor" are europeans.

and south east asians are behind the
>wow asian cuisine is so based guys, french is over rated
and canadians make the absolute worst posts like

fiber slows down the insulin spike, which has a far less effect on blood sugar

>Why do people who have no clue what they're talking about like to talk at length about the specific thing they don't understand?
Right?

There's just so much wrong here.
Table sugars is generally sucrose, which is broken down into glucose and fructose. All three of these sugars are naturally occurring in many if not most fruits.
Fat does not cause the clogging of arteries. That's not how atherosclerosis works. Fat is merely one of the components of plaque because plaque is the result of arterial wall repair gone wrong. Saturated fat is no more likely to "clog up your arteries" than carbs or unsaturated fats.

I wish all of Veeky Forums had flags

how come if I drink 4 gin and tonics it gives me 600 calories....but no energy.

if i eat 600 calories worth of oats i can run to the booze store and buy some gin.....and run back again

get fucked.

this is some train A and train B arrives to town C shit

This is the real bait

>MADE WITH 100% FRUIT JUICE

Strawberries have more vitamin c than oranges

I wonder (((WHO))) could be behind this post?

What are those parentheses?

I didn't want to do this, but you leave me with no choice. I'm going to hit you with the question mark.

?

it means the jews

Gosh I sure hate those heebs.

I'll take both. Thanks

sucrose

I don't eat anything that rhymes with gross.

What's going on in this thread?

Can confirm. I work for the evil multinational conglomerate responsible for sneaking the glucose into all the sucrose, all the plant starch, as well as the parent company that produces beta glucose that makes up (sorry, secretly hides and smuggles into unwitting consumers) cotton, plant cell walls and algae, none of which existed before 1964 when our company invented all those things in our secret evil lab.

Nicely done, have an upvote.

It is if your excessive weight in and of itself is causing health complications. I can always tell that someone is fat by how much they equate health with calories. Healthy people never think like this.

Am SEA immigrated to Canada, can confirm both bias to be true. Too bad no nuts were bet there.

While calories don't always have anything to do with health, eating far too few (starving) or far to many (fatty mc fat fat) are both very unhealthy.

Is that the extent of the effect of food on health? Of course not. But you'd be a retard not to understand that too many calories consumed = fat = unhealthy.

The amount of people who took this seriously while it links to a jack video is outstanding

B-b-but Veeky Forums told me to think this way and I even read the sticky which makes me smarter than you and the rest of the common rabble.

>eating nuts
Enjoy low testosterone

If you drink low-fat milk, you're basically drinking sugarwater, you dumbass

They don't add sugar, every kind of milk has the same amount. Eat a spoon of butter with skim milk and it's basically whole milk.

Here's a (You). I always feel bad for you retards attempting to be contrarian for attention.

Okay, faggot. Tell me what milk is made up of.
I never implied they added sugar. I just don't get you low-fat milk drinking faggots. Might as well take the alcohol out of beer and wine too.

I think you won't get a decent discussion if you keep lowering people to your level. You're no superior to anybody, so no need to call people "low IQ"

Triggered low IQ dumbass detected.

fruit has fibre, fibre slows down the rate at which your body absorbs the sugar, so you don't get an insulin spike

>26 g

jesus, the plain greek yogurt I get has 5 g

who here almond boys

I bet you don't even activate yours, pussy

lots of people who work out count calories

Insulin spikes aren't harmful, are they?

>is fruit even healthy

Americans, ladies and gentlemen

No, insulin "spikes" are healthy in that they induce satiety, prevent insulin resistance and muscle catabolism, clear fat from the blood and induce the creation of beneficial compounds like glutathione and others

>lots
Opinion discarded.

discard any sex tips you may have heard over the years while you're at it

>Incorrect. Sugar is incredibly bad
In the modern human diet, yes.

>as glucose is not a natural chemical.
You're retarded.

Why do you retarded faggots keep giving him (You)s? It isn't even good bait. He linked a fucking Jack video for God's sake.

Lol I googled these images and use the same format as you do.

Shits so cash.

read a book nigger. glucose is actually the only form of energy some parts of the body can use.

He's right here in California since it's so hot the best way to cool down is to stay thin so it's really really common for people here to be into working out and counting calories at least that's how it is with our youth.

>no commas
Opinion discarded.

>Does not capitalize the start of his greentext
WOW m8 opinion discarded.

>Is fruit even healthy

jesus christ there are so many retards on this board

Youre a total retard. Glucose is so natural your body uses it to help make the essential building blocks of biology,amino acids. Kill yourself.

>this sheer amount of autism and butthurt
Stay mad, retards. You're wrong. I highly recommend you stop posting before your asspain reaches critical levels.

You could argue they are redundant when vegetables contain all the nutrients of fruit and more, with more fibre and without the sugar. But it's not like you're gonna die if you eat a banana every day.

The sugar shills are hard at work i see

You must be a troll , Glucose--> glycolysis(pyruvate)-->TCA cycle--> amino acid carbon skeletons, go to fucking school faggot

Yeah people think "calories in vs calories out" as the only thing that matters for weight management. Nope. the TYPE of calories matters a lot. Sugar is the worst. It comes down to absorption speed. Sugar is absorbed fastest, and the fewer metabolic steps it needs to go through to get reduced to blood glucose, the worse it is and the more likely it is to be stored as fat. That's why HFCS is the absolute worst, because it's just free glucose. No enzymes or digestive juices really needed, just absorbed and straight to fat as soon as it gets into digestive tract lining.

The nuts are healthier for you because it's calories from protein and fat rather than sugar. You'll feel fuller off less and absorb it more slowly, which gives your body more regulatory control and a chance to use it before storing it as fat.