Papa John's is the best chain 'za. Agree?

Papa John's is the best chain 'za. Agree?

disagree

Their crust is shit tier everything else is average

The best part is the butter dip and pepperoncini

Marco's is the best chain.

Could you ask he question again in English please?

I've lived in six states on both coasts and never heard of it so I doubt that.

Disagree. Tastes like sugary mushybgarbage and took an hour and a half to deliver once so they're off my list.

disagree.

Sauce is way too sugary and somehow their dough is always undercooked

agreed
otherwise id have pizza huts pan pizza crust,dominos toppings,and papa johns sides

Nah Mellow Mushroom is the best pizza chain.

We had a place called Mad Mushroom by us.

Mellow Mushroom
or
Mad Mushroom

Vote on which one you would rather go to.

I went to one in Arizona and it was great. I'd say they definitely rival PJ but I prefer PJ.

This, it tastes really sweet

If we're limiting to the big three I'd say Domino's

>never had Marco's
If you can call that living.

This? If so turns out there's one 20 minutes from here. I may have to make a trip.

Forgot pic

>marcos
>good
kys!

actually shitposting aside Marcos is probably the chain pizza place I like the most. decent crust, good sauce, ok cheese.

the old world pepperoni is good shit

Gotta go with dominoes for mid tier chain pizza

Also they still have the carb overload that is pasta in a bread bowl. Slightly different than it was 10 years ago but still delicious. Also there pan pizza ain't tea bag either. Garlic knots on point as well. Was starving at the time though. That should be a factor accounted for perhaps lol

T. Guy who tried dominoes for the first time in a long ass time

The worst Italian sausage of any chain I've had.

Gotta go with Domino's as far as shitty chain pizzas go. The 5.99 three topping carry out deal is too good to pass up if you live close to one. And I like the garlic crust they use.

Disagree
I work there.
You should see the make line.

Ask me anything.
5 years in.

why is there garlic sauce?

I gotta disagree. To me, PJ an Mellow Mushroom aren't even in the same league. MM is just that much better.

This. The only reason PJ's stands above the rest is that god tier garlic butter dip.

It's literally just spreadable margarine , a fuckload of salt, and garlic juice.

Little Caesar's within five minutes of it coming out of the oven.

Yeah but it still tastes delicious and I can't get it at dominoes or pizza hut.
Same shit could be said about "big mac sauce".

Its all over Cleveland

t.numale

Sorry buy Dions Pizza is the only correct answer for this thread.

Mellow mushroom is awesome, I love the stoner vibe they got going on, mostly because i smoke way too much weed,

Actually im high right now and tripped shrooms yesterday and put my shrooms on some mellow mushroom pizza and ate them.

Are you in Lexington?

Both are good for what they are, Mellow Mushroom is better pizza by far but expensive, Mad Mushroom is cheap college pizza great for doing large groups or yourself if you're short on cash.

I enjoy how consistent you guys are. For example, I really like Dominos, but I never know what I'm going to get with them. If it is done really well it's great. If it's not done well it can be really awful. With Papa John's I have never gotten a bad pizza, I know that what I expect is what I'm going to get.

Domino's does have garlic sauce. It's not as good as PJ's though (incredibly, there are actually tiers of quality to this stuff).

The sauce is pretty dope. Everything else stinks. Pic related is the best chain pizza.

Exactly. It's like they put crack in it or something. You can't get that same sauce anywhere else.

I dig Sarpino's.

Chicken strips, artichoke hearts, kalamata olives and pesto instead of tomato sauce. God tier.

Round Table is like 2-3x as expensive as the cheap chains like Dominos, Pizza Hut, Papa's, etc

No

jet's and marco's are both superior

papa joe's in napa is best

>toppings all over the crust

Seriously this is just sloppy

ya but you cant blame the pizza blame the guy that made it ether way its the best non franchise in town imo or maybe fazerrati's pizza place

jus like your mum after i was done with her last night

talking about national chains you fucking idiot. calling out a local is cheating, they'll always be better

their crust is shit, it taste like what you would get if you made pizza on crackers

national
than it has to be
round table>domino's>papa johns>little caesars

For me it's the McPizza, the best fast food pizza.

All i taste is fat, salt and sugar

I like it. Their meat toppings are shit so I just get cheese or vegetables. It's also very low on grease and it has no crumbs that rape your hands like domino's.

I love when you retards stupidly break down food like this.

All I taste are sodium chloride, sucrose, and a composition of fatty triglycerides.

I didn't know this was chain outside of atlanta.

Reupload the video, the play button doesn't work.

Anyone had Boston Pizza? Is it any good?

Glad I could be of service. Now, can you break down the sublime flavors of Papa Johns in exceptionally specific detail? Show me how a pro does it.

Mediocre. They put too much sauce on their regular crust. Thin crust is the only acceptable option at Boston's.

for me it's the mcpizza

I unironically like Little Caesar's the most just because it's the most tomaty

The deep dish pizza is great but the regular pizza tastes like cardboard with cheese.

Can you hire me? I'm unemployed.

I don't buy papa johns after he came out and said fuck my franchise employees.

That aside I'm a dominos guy. Dat philly cheese steak pizza.

Best poorfag pizza obviously.

>Tastes okay
>Can space it out and eat on one hot and ready for a day
>Zap paks

Pizzeria uno

>Papa John's

Papa John's = shit

Ain't there a place in Ohio that still makes them?

Mellow Mushroom is the best pizza ever, yea.

But delivery wise? Gimme that pizza hut stuffed crust veggie lover's.

I work at one and everything pretty alright. I like the crust more than other places so maybe y'all just got shitty locations.

Tho I never recommend panago pizza EVER, try the Steal Mushroom Melt with extra steak and mushrooms and cheesy sauce. good tier shit right there man

PAPA BLESS

VAPE NAYSH YALL

I remember really liking this local chain called Stratos. they had a spaghetti pizza that tasted as good as it sounds. Dtill, their sides were great and they always hit the spot.

best one

Gino's.

Tumby's is alright when I want good pizza but i'm broke as hell, which is usually always

I have one of those really fucking close to me that's connected to a movie rental place.

and you wonder why 90% of america is obese. Holy sheet

Do you, by chance, live in Missouri?

>le fat americans meme
>implying anyone eats all that in one sitting
Get some tupperware, save some slices for later. Makes a nice lunch or dinner

Their Original Crust is shit tier. Their thin is actually not bad despite being pre-made, and pan is okay too.

Pretty sure it's all over the country. I know for sure there's mire than one in North Carolina.

Nah...
Pretty close to it though.

Lucé is pretty good, and some vegan options.

DO NOT
DO NOT
DO NOT
DO NOT GET THE DAIYA
DAIYA IS DISGUSTING

Their own stuff is pretty good.

minnesotan? I went there and all the locals was raving about it. it's not good.

pizza lola however is great. the locals don't seem to really grasp quite how good it is considering it's in the middle of flyover land. I think maybe midwesterns aren't able to discern the difference between good and mediocre. it's the whole "a lot of food = good food" mentality.

I'm training right now to be the GM of the franchise Papa John's I've worked at for 5 years. After all this time I can't really comment on taste because I don't even look at it as food anymore. My franchise is pretty okay, but my store's got 300% turnover and our quality suffers from constant lack of properly trained staff. I've easily trained over 100 employees. Paying shit wages doesn't help. My store is the only one in the area to pay drivers ~$4 on the road.

I personally like Pizza Hut for pizza, and Domino's for sides.

I live in Australia so we don't have Papa Johns but Dominos is actually decent here. Here they do a range of pizzas for 5 bucks that are pretty good. I usually get the "Spicy Veg Trio" on thin crust which is spinach, tomato, red onion and chili flakes and it's actually good as fuck for $5 (except the tomato chunks, I tell them to take that off because they taste mealy and you can tell they've been in cold storage for ages)

But the real question is - why is it so cheap here (and NZ)? Take a look at pic related - Americans are paying over 3x and the UK are paying over 5x what we pay for a basic margherita. What the fuck?

Nothing compares

>>le fat americans meme
> le fat americans meme meme

>"Hey guys, look how smart I am!" the post

That chart isn't accurate, it's $7.99 for a large 3 topping

>$15 for a margherita
lmao what

You're telling me you can get 3 large pizzas with a single hour of minimum wage labor in Australia?

That is not fucking fair.

t. min wage bitch in America

I don't know, but the biggest McD in the world in Orlando makes them.

Hey fellow NEfag

>$
Look closer.

I like Jet's pizza.

Their 8 corner pizza just fucking knocks my f-ing socks off. Such a nice cheese to sauce to crust ratio.