Blue cheese

blue cheese

Cant fool me, that's neck cheese.

What's a really mild one but small batch?

>literally mold growing on cheese

no ty

embrace the mold bro. fermented food are the GOAT

great thread

This right here is best blue cheese of all.

>those spore sizes

Step aside, lads.

>a literal bumbling retard doesnt like blue cheese
color me surprised

All cheese is mold. If you don't like mold, stop eating cheese, bread, and beer.

don't you just love how it looks?

Not sure I just got a bad batch but gorgonzola was the most disgusting cheese I've ever eaten.
It smelt like garbage and tasted like rotting fruits, way too sweet too.
I'm ok with roquefort and stilton and I love how it smells like my toes but I just can't eat gorgonzola and I don't understand how it's so popular.

Honestly no, especially in a big chunk like that. It reminds too much of the mold and stuff. It's a great cheese, I just hate having to look at it

>enjoying mold in your cheese
I guess the pretentious asstards of the world have to look forward to something.

Do you buy wine based purely on price too?

This is good on bacon wrapped mushrooms.

what's it taste like? never had it, was always put off by the smell/appearance.

It's actually crazy tasty.
I tried it for the first time just recently, far too strong for me but I can see why moldy cheese is a thing

Muh niggas.

>not enjoying mold on your cheese
How's that milk?

This was my lunch. Stilton melted into Spaghetti Bolognese. 10/10.

Blue cheese is legit great.

its very polarizing. if you don’t like the smell, you won’t like eating it.

>wow this bread has blue mold on it!

Throw it out.

>wow this curdled and fermented animal product made from the stolen milk from murdered baby cows is literally rotting and moulding before my very eyes!

UMA DELICIA

Uma meme-icia

It's almost as if there's different kinds of mold. Good job, user. You're halfway there.

this

Holy fuck you are so right. I remember trying this on a whim, I scoffed at first because this is the same company that makes washers. But goddamn it's so good. Very sharp, too bad I can't seem to find it in many stores around here