Trolley problem test

youtube.com/watch?v=1sl5KJ69qiA
what do you think

>vsauce

>youtube red

>xiahuczvpafhouvhaepfuhvpaufv

That shit was intense. Too bad the sample size was like 6 people, so this only has entertainment value, not scientific value.

That said, this did teach me a nice lesson. That ethicsfags are fucking retarded. "Boo-hoo, we should not test the trolley problem with PTSD suicidal people because that is unethical".

Fucking bullshit! You know who I want to see trying the trolley problem? An autistic depressed suicidal Vietnam veteran. That is how you get the real fucking results. Hopefully, ethics die with the 2010s and we can go back to doing real science, not this gay PC shit.

post brainlet wojaks

>brainlet wojaks

It seemed very real as well. I think one of the subjects didn't even notice what the problem was/wasn't paying attention. thats what i would have done desu

i wonder how deep we can go into this "trolley problem" problem
>conducting an experiment with great potential of psychological stress being put onto subjects
>also putting psychological stress on the Brainy wojaks behind the test for conducting said experiment
>and putting psychological stress on the individual members of review board that approved it
>stressing the video website that funded the free trial of a web series
etc.

man, michael is doing some cool shit

What can I say, man, he is getting that big youtube money for this red series. And he is one of the few creatures that did not blow the youtube red money on coke and crack to then produce a shitty show with the leftovers. He is actually investing all that money in the show.

Just think about why they only tested 6 people. A single test must have been expensive as fuck with that huge crew of technicians working the cameras and the cast of actors. I mean, fuck. That's some big money right there.

Hopefully after producing the show he still had a little left for crack, he deserves it.

>paying for youtube

>Free Episode

you unironically have autism, user

yeah he saved that for the next episode which is apparently about drugs

You know? Good for him. I'm not paying any money though lol. I'm gonna wait for that season 3 free episode baby.

>spends all this money on an elaborate trolley problem testing model
>tests 6 people
>literally no conclusive result

the brain of youtube, truly

Or you could just download all the episodes for free?

I don't care enough to go through the hassle. If there was a kissanime for youtube red series maybe I'd do it. But if I have to go out and look for a new website to get downloads and worry about malware and shit, nah, pass.

Fake as fuck, just like the first season.

did you expect them to really kill off 1 person each time? Obviously it was faked, altho the test subjects didnt know

Shame he had such a small sample size. I suppose psycho analysing 50+ people would of been a bit of a drain on the budget tho

The episodes are on piratebay, or if you don't want to torrent, you can use rulu.co (some random YT Red streaming site). The downside is that it has some annoying ads, but no ads before/during the video.

I don't like torreting so I really appreciate that. Damn, now I have to catch up on season 1. I hope it is fun though, thank you.

>The downside is that it has some annoying ads
Kek have you used kissanime? I live in annoying ads, I was born in annoying ads.

is that loss?

looks like that bit on breaking bad when they nicked off with a load of methylamine.

>testing the practicality of a philosophical quandry