Be in class

>Be in class
>Have a project
>Get stucked in a group of women
>They do nothing.All volunteer to do the report.Work can't be split because they don't want to work on their own
>Have to do all the work by myself and when we meet they just stay around me looking at the computer and gossiping contributing nothing.
>Try to split up the work,two of them instantly claim that they will do the report.
>The other one agrees to split the work
>I gave her the easiest parts
>She fails misserably to get the simplest of functions
>I have to rewrite her code
>I had to spend so much time in the project that my grades in other courses will drop
>mfw all the girls will get the same grade as me in this class and get better grades in the other classes while doing between the 3 of them a fucking 3 page report with graphs.
I never asked for this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRhnvqXt3Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

"It's always someone else's fault."
~ Every loser ever

>Making a project for 4 people on your own is not time consumig

This already happened to me in a Final Project during a Computer Architecture course. The thing is, it wasn't chicks, but some lazy ass dudes that didn't even know [math]\LaTeX[/math]

Why would you need Latex in computer architecture?

>get group project with 4 women
>they do all the work and overachieve so they don’t look dumb
They truly can’t win, kek

IT would have been less time consuming if you assumed women are brainlets and did all the work yourself.

Meh
The token girls in my class always do pretty well out of pressure
Are you majoring in social work or something?

I did everything by myself.The only code that one of the chicks wrote was all wrong and it was an easy as fuck function.But hey they wrote 500 words for a report

You should demand sexual favors since you did all the work.

If they refuse just don't turn in the report, 3 roasties will die by your noble sacrifice.

>do beginner experiment with girl in group of 3
>take turns reading results from old analog scale
>one result is unclear, colleagues both offer opinions
>decide to agree with guy colleague's reading because it seems more correct
>girl colleague gets pissy and sarcastically says "well thank you" (in my language) in butthurt tone

>bio lab
>in group with 3 other men
>class is 75% women so all other groups have at least 2 women
>we finish every lab first
>we always have the best results
literally all semester we were first done. we never even had to discuss who was responsible for which task in a lab, we'd just all start working cooperatively. it was fucking magical. fortunately 2 of the 3 are taking the second semester in the spring with me. hopefully we don't get fucked by our new fourth.

Nice. They will get scholarships and jobs you cant just for being female in stem also. Let that thought fester in.

>thread confirms all the NEETs in my class probably think I’m a brainlet even though I work hard and do well
Anyway how should I kill myself
This gender is a prison but being a man seems infinitely worse

>This is not even a meme
Fuck this.I will just become a tranny

>class

>This gender is a prison but being a man seems infinitely worse
it's true, I hate being able to pee and I hate being the penetrative party in coitus.

>NEETs in my class

Can you link the scholarships you’re talking about?
Having a hell of a time actually finding any of these allegedly plentiful scholarships desu

Welp, one minute response times up to 10+
Have fun looking faggots, keep whining about women/how easy we have it

Why are ameriniggers so retarded? Most places you can just turn the report with only your name in it and tell the professor the truth, the rest of the group didn't cooperate.

some people were created just to be walked over

I'm just gonna leave this here...
youtube.com/watch?v=ZGRhnvqXt3Y

The teacher doesn't give a fuck.He grades the group not the individual work.It doesn't really matter if the chicks did absolutly fucking nothing

Just drop out desu

Man I hate working with my partners. 2 are just total dumbasses. One never puts her fucking phone away either.

WTF? Work hard or GTFO !

>Grading teams as if it was a sport
Worst meme ever

Just do all the work yourself and shut up. At the end of the day you're the one with skills. Stop complaining.

This bullshit happened to me once, but fortunately the professor was a woman and she saw exactly what happened. I will never forget the two girls I was paired with blowing my phone up with texts around January sometime, desperately asking what my grade was on the final project. I told them I had a 95, they freaked out about how they both got 30s. Top fucking kek, only thing is they said they were gonna go complain about the professor. Bitches like that are the absolute worst, they want to get good grades but refuse to put time into anything except social media and buying clothes, then act surprised when they get the grade they deserve. They then lash out blaming everything and everyone around them rather than take responsibility for their personal failures. This wouldn't even be a problem but we live in a society that sometimes bends to their whims. Why?

>bio lab
>keep trying to fuck the two girls in my group and this other girl in a different group
>smart asian girls in other group always focusing and doing better than us
>want to fuck them too but too embarassed to talk to girls smarter than me

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

yes that can happen, have you ever been into a athletic team? you literally can waste your teammates time if you make them wait for you.

>NEETs
>in class

Did you ask or are you just assuming?

>75% of the class are women in bio

well that explains why seeing women in physics or engineering class is really a seldom

It was on his syllabus. The prpjects are graded as a group. He doesn't care about individual work

Talk to him anyways. If he's worth his money he will switch you into a different group. Sounds like you were sticking through with it the whole semester tho, so now its kinda too late.

t. TA

Isn't there a "personal comment" section in the report?

>gets to be the slaveboy for a group of qt dumb girls
>whines about it instead of masturbating
You have a lot to learn.

No there isn't. I could go full butthurt and put something in the report but that would be pretty fucking cheap and searching for trouble for no particular reason

t. never had group project in school

>Stop complaining.
t. roastie that does jackshit in projects

>let's invent a new and arbitrary metric so that we will be able to assert that women are superior to men

>tely the professor was a woman and she saw exactly what happened. I will never forget the two girls I was paired with blowing my phone up with texts around January sometime, desperately asking what my grade was on the final project. I told them I had a 95, they freaked out about how they both got 30s. Top fucking kek, only thing is they said they were gonna go complain about the professor. Bitches like that are the absolute worst, they want to get good grades but refuse to put time into anything except social media and buying clothes, then act surprised when they get the grade they deserve. They then lash out blaming everything and everyone around them rather than take responsibility for their personal failures. This wouldn't even be a problem but we live in a society that sometimes bends to their whims. Why?

I feel you, in my whole career only once I had a good group (on paper, because the best player was also fucking autistic and kept on disappearing)... you must learn how to bully them

reddit is over there -->

>muh old and arbitrary metrics are so much better than your new and arbitrary metrics

This is why co-ed is retarded.

In my experience working with women is better, they are more organized with the work. If you have good ideas they usually let you manage the project. An all men group is a mess

here is a story about how to deal with useless group members
>be in introductory lab course
>one of the labs involves doing a group presentation
>3 other group members besides me. we have two meetings
>one group member blows off both meetings
>in the second meeting, project was finished
>set up group meeting a couple days beforehand to run through the presentation
>mr. no show decides to actually come
>I tell him I told the lab instructor that he didn't come to any of our meetings and did no work, and that the instructor told me he would give him a 0 if me and the other group members agreed
>in a previous meeting we had already reached this consensus about mr. no show
>mr. no show is on the verge of tears in a public place, barely manages to hold them back
>I say "I feel bad, ok maybe you can present with us anyways. Whatever"
> we give the presentation, our group got the highest mark in the lab section. feels good man
>mr. no show is ecstatic and acting like an arrogant prick while other people are giving their presentations
>however, doesn't show up to the next labs, or the class itself from then on
Apparently the lab head caught wind of his lack of contributions and he ended up getting a 0 and dropping the class.

All you need to do is tell the prof/lab instructor that they didn't do shit, and that everyone else in the group agrees. Have a spine and stop giving these kinds of people a free ride. They don't deserve it.

It's not really split in my opinion. Organization is fine but you need to be able to discuss shit without getting offended and I had a lot of women telling me I treat them bad for challenging their results. Not all obviously, but I always look like an asshole because usually the other men pussy out. I make mistakes myself, a lot of them, but I don't understand why people are so afraid of telling me "you are wrong", and the few that aren't afraid usually are men.

This happened to be except I got kicked out of the group for doing nothing the day before completion. I went to a group of bros and they let me join

Yeah that's the standard procedure. In some of my classes they actually go over this in the introductory lecture.

user here is the problem child we are all complaining about

The old metrics aren't arbitrary though, they just show that men outperform women so women get mad and make up new ones that don't actually measure anything meaningful just to show that they're equal or superior even though it's meaningless to anyone with a working brain between their ears.

isn't this how every CS cuck is though?

Next time don't be a beta and choose who to work with so you don't get stuck as a "leftover" for other groups.

This. There is always a way.

Grading the group makes sense but only if you're able to not write a name on the paper if they didn't contribute enough, that way everyone in the group is scared to be left out and will(hopefully) work harder.

to prevent the spread of HIV

>do data mining project for genomics class in a group where I'm the only one who knows how to code at all
>have to mine all the transcriptomes for expressed genes myelf
>have to find all the categorical data
>have to assemble the phylogeny for independent contrasts
>have to set up the linear regression to test for effect with MCMC analysis
>group members say they will write the report
>mfw they actually do a good job and write most of the shit in and make my life easier by just filling in some data and charts when my analysis are complete

everything went better than expected. but they are both guys though so maybe thats why they know how to write

Groups were random

>tfw boning two of the three woman project members and getting a sufficient grade while having done nothing myself for the project.

arbitrary metric like collaborative problems solving aka group work aka what this thread is about you fucking brainlet

>not being able to code a 10 person project on your own in assembly with no help from others
this is why you are a brainlet

Is your name Sandra?

>women
That's all there is to it.

Have you ever written a compiler? Have you ever written a interrupt routine, you little faggot? Have you ever written a interrupt routine, you little faggot? No, you haven't, because you're a faggot. Why don't you go write a interrupt routine, you faggot.

>itt: ocd autist can't into delegate work because muh standards
Hey OP, go suck a dick

>useless asshole can't do anything and is still mad
Hey faggot, drop out

WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT THE ROASTIE IS A LIAR AND IDEOLOGICALLY MOTIVATED AND A SMARMY CUNT? WHO WOULD HAVE THOUGHT? WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT THE STEM WOMAN IS INSECURE AND A SMARMY CUNT? WHO'D HAVE THOUGHT?

If she can't code for shit I have to fix it to progress with the project you subhuman baboon.

This happened to me, except after a week of asking them to collaborate I got tired and told them to fuck off, did everything by myself and didn't write their names on the report.