Which style of meat is the most peaceful?

Which style of meat is the most peaceful?

Salami.

u should team up with the guy who did the stand up routine at the grocery store

i actually appreciate that if you mean it lol did you actually chuckle? and who is this guy you speak of

I dont get the joke please assist me

>the most peaceful?
resting steak

you told me to do stand up but dont get the joke lol salam-i like SALAM in arabic means literally peace, its how they say hello, im not arabic but i know alot of laguages use different renditions of the same word, jewish people say SHALOM same meaning

Thank u

Capitilize the SALAM part next time so retards like me can understand

peace be with you brother/sister

btw you're not retarded it was my fault

>did you actually chuckle?
yeah, op did a good post.

I didn't get it but after your explanation I appreciate your pun. Well done.

Yea I think you and the other guy are right. I should of either said which style of sausage and/or capitalized Salam in salami.

I thought you meant "piece-full" cause salami is ground up meat and I thought it was pretty funny

>his grocery store doesn't have a designated stand up doing his act in front of the check stands.
You must shop at wal-mart or something.

You don't really need to get this joke it works well as a shitpost

It's a masterful pun

I'm sorry but OPs better, your way is too abstractly contrived kek

how so? u like the joke tho?

If you didn't know Salam meant peace, it would just sound like you're just assigning levels of aggression to different types of deli meats. tis silly

people need to get cultured and educated then, perhaps through the joke lol all jokes are silly

i did in fact chuckle, friend

Hehe

Salame?

A salami once raped my sister. No, really. I came into the house and heard her moaning and screaming, and so I ran into her room and saw her there with a salami jamming itself ten inches inside her vajayjay. I yanked that fucker right out of her and slammed it against her desk until it was no longer struggling. Then I took it downstairs and ate it, because why waste food? She was mad at me for days because of transference and shit but eventually she got over it. I keep telling her I saved her life, it could have murdered her after it was done.

This is probably the nicest and comfiest thread on Veeky Forums right now.

Mortadella, my nigga

Shit pun, shit thread, shit board.

that's why they call him black salami ;)

Do Americans actually find this funny?

Yes but they're used as cute jokes, it's for chuckling, not down right hysterics, unless you really like pithy quick humor. Most stand up comedians wouldn't use one line jokes like that, they're usually fleshed out.

God Bless, bud.

It's a new meme, show some respect

hunh?

Do forlorners have a sense of humor?

lol

yuoll get cancer

*salame

This is the retardest thread I've ever seen on this board.

Salami eggs and bacon

This faggots as close as we ever got to Cesar

I never read the comic but I looked up Cesar and it sounds like he would've been a good character in the show. Apparently he was going to put in season 2 but they couldn't find a good voice actress, didn't think it was worth adding him in season 3 since it was supposed to be the final season either. Season 4 was just awful.

Wtf is salame?

this

>he doesnt know about wegman's
your grocery doesnt have a full-service bar?

Easy with the trips, what grocery store is he talking about that has a comic?