I just started liking Jalapenos!

I just started liking Jalapenos!

I love putting them on my burgers and on meatballs and chicken.

What else do they go great on?

Infuse some coconut oil with jalapeños and use it as fap lube. It tingles pleasantly.

Pizza, meatball subs, pepper jelly, anything with cream cheese, etc.
Seriously make some pepper jelly. It's fucking heaven.

Pizza
Salsa
Salads

Your dick. Since it's obviously tiny, you should be able to cut the top off and use it just like a fleshlight. Make sure you warm it up first for about 15 sec in the microwave.

This, however, for those with a larger penis you can just grind up the jalapeños into a paste and just use it as a lubricant for fapping.

>he puts them on chicken

yes, its good with chicken, peppers, onions, and chipotle sauce over rice! :-D

Guacamole with extra jalapeño is great

>he doesn't saute red peppers green bell jalapeno and sweet onions and eat it with his chicken

I like making jalapeno fries

Depulp and julienne some jalapenos.
Drip in a seasoned batter and then fry up.

Easy and great side to a lot of dishes.

Fresh jalapeños are GOAT tier pizza topping.

Get that pickled shit outta here.

Yeah I wish more burger places had fresh jalapenos like five guys. That pickled shit just isn't the same.

They taste good but how do you deal with all the fucking seeds?

It's pretty easy to do. You halve a jalapeno and then take a pairing knife, running it at the base of the pulp from top to bottom. All the pulp and seeds come out as a single piece.

Man up and take the heat

Jalapeños are great on your dick, seriously! Cut up some jalapeños and do what you want with em, but the hand you had touching the pepper use to rub your dick. You'll get a nice warm tingle down there, south of the border. It doesn't burn, it's not hot, but you get a nice feeling. It's pretty awesome.

jalapeno peanut butter is also underrated

ooo this sounds amazing, thank you! :-)

Are they easy/fast to grow? I recently moved out on my own into an apartment and I'm wanting to grow my own herbs and spices.

I live in Nebraska so they'd be kept inside unless it's anything but winter/late fall in front of my patio window.

As in peanut butter sandwiches with raw or pickled jalapenos, or jalapenos blended into the PB?

15 years ago in South Dakota, I visited a candy shop where they had jalapeno chocolate taffy. My mom bought 1/2lb for me, which only lasted like 2 days. I should learn how to make taffy and try to recreate it at home.

Peppers of every kind are one of the easiest things to grow. They take about 3 months from seed to harvest. One plant produces at least a quart of peppers per month. Harvest time is 2-3 months long.

like warm apple pie boi

we will just tell yer mother we ate it.

>he goes full american pie but replaces the pie with hot peppers

hmmmm

This is going to sound weird, but bear with me. Egg salad in a wheat wrap. Spring greens. Hot pepper cheese. Pickles. Jalepenos.

Oh growing peppers sounds fun like fun, especially if they are spicy!

hollow out, cut off the ends, use as a sex toy. its great!

>What else do they go great on?
Everything. Just put them on everything

I like infusing vodka with them. Spicy alcohol is pretty gud

ooo that sounds good desu

that actually does sound great!

if you can get nice fat ones, stuff them with cream cheese, breadcrumb them and bake or deepfry.

It's my go to when I'm out of the house working. The mayo in the egg salad works with the jalapeno spiciness and the salty pickle gives a good finish.

they go really good on croutons