ITT, where you live and your favorite local pizza place

ITT, where you live and your favorite local pizza place.

ATLbro here. Pic related for Fellini's. Antico's is overrated.

North Mississippi

Slim pickings around these parts but there are a couple decent NY style places.

Milano's is alright but definitely not as good as you can get in a proper city.

Grand Forks ND

Rhombus guys is pretty good I guess

Riverbend fag here
Roma's is probably the best handmade pizza I've had in this shithole region

Fuck that looks good. My buddy in Atlanta lives right around the corner from them. Nigga be eating that shit all the time.

It's a shitty situation but I'm willing to admit that decent pizza just ain't available in the USA.
I've looked, believe me.

Johnny's Pizza on Lower Roswell Road (Atlanta).

It's the only Johnny's Pizza around here that's worth a damn. It might as well be it's own pizza shop without carrying the Johnny's franchise.

Eastern Ohio
Iggy's pizza in Toronto is every bit as good, if not better, than chain pizza places but it's pretty far from where I live. The local place in town has good pizzaburgers though

Addison, IL

Nardi's Tower of Pizza

papa petes in castle rock, wa

Giovanni's if you go to Upstate New york to Monticello.

NJ, filipos famous pizzeria. Good NY style but my go to is deep dish (not exactly Chicago but reasonably deep)

>obvious yuropoo concern trolling

Looks pretty close to a Little Ceasars pie

Try Jet's Pizza dude. It's bretty good deep dish. They have a couple around Smyrna/Marietta.

No it really doesn't. I swear this board is fucking clueless about pizza.

They have chains all over the place. They're blowing up.

Definitely much better than most chains.

I stopped at the one by Microcenter around Delk Rd one day to try them out and now I'm hooked. I go to the one on South Cobb Drive though because it's closer to where I live.

I worked at one for a bit so I can verify that they are legit.

They bring in their cheese by the block and grate it in-store.

They actually measure the water temperature when they make their dough whereas some pizza places just use warm-ish water.

They are GENEROUS with the cheese and toppings, especially on the deep dishes.

One knock on them is that their toppings are pretty standard frozen shit.

Looks exactly like Little Ceasars, doesn't mean they taste the same.

Look at the char on the crust. You will never get that from LC's.

Just tell them you want it well done.

papa joe's napa california

Tell me you do the 50% promo code when you max out the toppings?.

It'll just be burned.

That char comes from the heat of the oven and the quality of the dough, not how long it cooks.

Almost heaven, etc.

There's a local NY pizza chain which is garbage, the crust is soggy. However there's this one little pizza counter run by what seems like the Soup Nazi's greek brother. However he makes the best subs in the area and does a really good sourdough pizza.

i think your confusing papa johns with my papa Joe's if not then what promo code?

You're right. oops.

havent had felinis since i was like 7-8years old. been like 10years but i remember how good it be

i found one in johns creek, surprise to catch atlfags here

Rosas pizza in downtown is the best for low end pizza but their hours make it difficult to get there. Fellinis is a close second but their calzones aren't as good

Ammazza >>>>>>>>>> Anticos

Jet's isn't really a local thing. They have stores in half the states.

VA Beach.

Primo Pizza in Kempsville has been my favorite since I was a kid.

I'm from Memphis. They have 2 stores here.

Moreno Valley CA
Dominooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Central California
I legitimately can't think of any local places that I think of as more than mid tier

Providence RI. Caserta sicilian style

Smyrna/Vinings - NY Pizza Exchange
Also DaVincis is surprisingly good.
Nancy's in Midtown for deepdish.
Fellini's has been living off it's name for a while now. Unfortunately.

here in memphis we have a place called Garibaldi's that has the most unique sauce/dough taste I've ever had. I haven't been able to replicate it anywhere else while traveling. Shits gud nigga

why the fuck is there so much fucking cheese on american pizzas its literally fucking disgusting can u even taste the crust or the tomato sauce at all?

The places that put too much cheese on over here are usually the places where the dough isn't good enough anyway.

Asheville, NC
Asheville Pizza and Brewing Company. They make the best pizza in town, and they're also a craft beer brewery so they have really great stuff on tap. They make a wheat ale called Lemon Space Dog, that shit is perfect for pizza. Pretty decent apps too, the queso dip on the nachos is pure kino.

Silver spring MD, Mama Lucia's. Depending on who makes it that day rivals 'za I get from Manhattan. I'll post a pic later

Garibaldi's is ok but it really showcases what a sad selection there is in Memphis.

Seems like all the New York transplants go to Atlanta.

Forgot pic.

Smith Hillfag here, this is universally accepted to be the best thing the 401 has to offer besides vodka del's

I'm in Tampa, FL. My favorite here is Five Star.

I was raised an hour south in Sarasota, and my favorite would have to be Rico's; pic related. It's not the highest rated on yelp, but it's cozy, good service with qt3.14 waitresses, and it's a decent NY-style pie.

Fellinis is good, but i really like Varuni Napoli near piedmont park. They're pretty pricy, but they make pizza like I used to get in Italy. Just don't go there in the winter when the tomatos are shit.

Artichoke Bastille Pizza. I known it's a meme but I can't get enough.

Dearborn MI. Pizza King.

The Good one, not the shitty one in Taylor.

>I known it's a meme
It certainly is.

Mah nigga.

Used to tear that shit up back in high school. I miss the 301.

The creaminess is too good and it's seems also right across from my apartment. I can't help it.

Can confirm that Primo is the only halfway decent spot in VB.

saw Toronto. Thought you meant Toronto, Canada for a sec. We don't have an Iggys here, but plenty of other great pie shops.

I lived in corona can confirm.
There isn't good pizza in moreno valley.

ITT: Americans talk about pizza.

Just tell them to use their quality dough and to heat the oven so you get proper char

Hell yeah, love that place.

I'm in Westport, MA. Nick's is my local pizza place. Been eating here since I was a kid. Greek style pizza is best pizza.

Italy
La Ruota, pretty tasty pizzas to be honest

are people trolling when they post shitty looking pizza like that

Congratulations on cracking the case, Sherlock.

Napolitano's in Cranston used to be almost as good but went way down hill.

My nigga

I miss that place. Haven't lived in Napa in over 5 years now. I do visit and get their pizza when I can.

Post what you think a good pizza looks like, retard.

That shit looks delicious.

nyc, fresco's pizzeria. their crust is amazing. perfect blend of chew and crunch.

Bitondo's in Toronto is my favourite place to get a slice. It feels like what NYC pizza place would be like. Family owned, the teenage daughters work in the store and the family lives in the back and over the shop. There's a ms pac man game and one tv and a pub across the mainly residential street.

Tell them to move to my flyover shithole and start making that pizza. NOW!

Russia

PizzaSushiWok

International brands (pizzahut, dominos, papa, etc) are way overpriced here. Therefore there's no point in ordering them when you can just order from local brands.

Also I dunno about the world, but dominos suck balls here. Thin pizzas, awfully tomato-heavy sauce, weird pepperonis (sliced too thick?), very weird crust.

Papa is barely 7/10 comparing to the local brands, if you put away its price. And pizza hut is like 5/10.

you can't tell me what to do youre not my dad

Large chain pizza is pretty shitty in general I think. It's way too doughy and nothing tastes fresh. It's pretty much "fancy" microwave food.

Why is noone here talking about New Haven pizza? Or apizz? All the shops around Wooster St are great, but I honestly can't get enough white clam pie from Pepe's. The Spot is the best because they have the old ovens.

That looks fucking amazing.

>Fellini's
my ultimate unlimited nigger

Louisville, KY

Lupo

I think it's worse than microwave pizza. I've had some really good frozen pizza but most of the big pizza chains are genuinely awful.

Italy.
Margherita at any local pizzeria.

Southern Ohio

Cousin Vinny's

New Haven, CT

Modern pizza or abate's

west endfag here. you jamokes are forgetting Timmy's grilled pizza

ps Nice Slice moved from thayer st to the west end a few months ago. never really got excited about thier pie but I am really happy that all the Brown University snowflakes are in tears that their pizza spot is inaccessible now, because it would mean leaving the brown/risd student enclave and going into a neighborhood where actual Providence residents live.

Because it's trash, just like Connecticut.

New England doesn't want you, New York doesn't want you, and nobody wants your slimy clambread

Pepe's is a fucking meme here in New Haven now. It's pizza isn't all that, lines are long as fuck, wooden booths are not comfortable, the wait staff are horrible and it's all assholes from the suburbs coming into New Haven for "abeetz"!

Modern is much better. Has a special side entrance for pickup only. Costs less. Tastes better.

Bar is meme pizza now too. They can take their mashed potato pizza and shove it.
Up north in Meriden CT we have some great Greek pizza places if you're into that

Non-american
Malaysia

I'm not into pizzas much because they're pricey but my family unironically loves Dominoe's Hawaiian Chicken

Central Ohio
Pizza cottage

Lots of delicious pies but there BLT is so good. Picture related but doesn't do justice

Amherst, MA reporting

We have Antonios. I understand there's a Providence RI branch as well.

Center City Philadelphia, city view Buffalo chicken pizza.

St.John's, Newfoundland.
Pizza Delight. Tried their Big Crave recently, a bit on the pricy side, probably won't get it again, but it was delicious.

Stop bumping old threads you penis wrinkle

Serbia

Nowhere, because people here put literal ketchup on pizza instead of sauce.

The comment before mine was literally only 9 minutes ago...

>"abeetz"

Do people actually say this? Fucking lol

is that exorcist stairs? When I was in military we had to run that shit all the time.

Houston TX

Angelo's

Absolutely disgusting. I've never heard of this before but replacing tomato sauce with ketchup should be against the law. Is this common in eastern europe in general or just Serbia?

Speaking of sauce, one time ages ago during holidays I bought a tuna pizza in Tunisia and it didn't have any sauce whatsoever. Seriously, it was just the cheese and tuna on some dough. I know other places there do put sauce on the pizza so I don't know what was up with that particular place.

There are people on here right now who don't like their crust burnt a little.

Whoa, I grew up right around there until 2 years ago when I moved out west. My family have been going to the dry cleaners in the same strip for 20 years. Lived down by the Chattahoochee. Johnny's is pretty solid though. I like Capozzis over on Upper Roswell. Mellow Mushroom is really good too, used to work by the one over by Windy Hill Road.

Brazil and nowhere they don't even put sauce on the pizza and get offended if you ask..
Ketchup is available on the table.

Oh shit another DeSoto county user?

What about Wiseguys?

It's fucking criminal how much cheese they put on their 'go 'zas.

I'm down in Statesboro. We should organize a GA Veeky Forums meet