Dinner, Veeky Forums. You?

Dinner, Veeky Forums. You?

Domino's sandwich and hawaiian chicken poppers.

had subway for the first time in two years

was regretting my purchase the whole walk home but it was actually ok

>9 grain wheat toasted veggie delight
>spinach
>tomato
>red onion
>pickles
>banana peppers
>veggie patty
>honey mustard

I made chicken noodle soup. ~8 thighs with no skin, veggies, chicken broth, noodles at end. Removed bones near the end. I don't have any pics. But I did blend some of the chunky bits without too much broth for baby food.
I only added a tad bit of salt, baby will be fine. I ended up filling 7 large baby food jars.

skew·er
ˈskyo͞oər/
noun
a long piece of wood or metal used for holding pieces of food, typically meat, together during cooking.

>pieces of food

Made mashed potatoes, washing it down with a strong Porter.

Probably a bag of pita chips with homemade guacamole.

Is that a square food processor... bowl..thing?
Why is it square?
Fuck, im not going to get any sleep tonight.

>sky-oo-er
perhaps except no one pronounces it like this

I feast on home made bread and veggie chili. I absolutely gorge myself on this shit.

And I don't gain weight either. because it's low fat. haha.

Not that guy but that print doesn't indicate that pronunciation at all.

Is that like pate or ham salad or something? I can see the egg but don't know if the green is a pepper or pickles.

Made some duck magret with porcini sauce, plus potatoes topped with molten raclette. All at the boss's expense.

tuna salad with mayo and dijon, eggs and pickled jalapeno with olive oil drizzled over. it's weird trader joes tuna from my now moved-out roommate

I have nothing for dinner bc i'm too depresed to make anything. I wish this was a meme

you just need to stack a few wins in a row and you'll be alright man you just need momentum

It that plate in the background from yesterday or another part of this same meal?

I know, but i haven't passed a single test in a year now, stuk with studys and it's killing me. Idk how to start studying again, i lost the touch

It was a bowl of beef flavored maruchan brand ramen with crushed red peppers and a black forest ham, black forest turkey and egg sandwhich on toast with crushed red pepper, pepper and a little mayo

Mmm, i love catfood sandwiches

Roasted potatoes, asparagus and a fillet of Tasmanian Atlantic salmon.

Skin not crispy fried / -10

I was being lazy, baked it in the oven wrapped in foil.

>not served in the flatcap
Mate, do you even cuisine

do u niggers really eat as much bread as is posted in here? all i see is bread bread bread, fuckin bread everywhere

mmmm.. soggy blurry potatoes that are mushy and have no semblence of crispness and look like they were seasoned by someone with parkinsons and deep fried undercooked cold chicken gizzards

Dont be lazy with nice ingridients :(

remov the foil at the last 5 minutes, turn on that broiler and get that skin crispy next time.

this looks pretty god damn horrific

do you also eat boiled chicken ?

salmon is so fuckin pricey yet you basically just fuckin steam it

next time buy a can of canned salmon and just heat it up in the microwave, and does nobody in here have an oven capable of actually roasting potatoes? you seem to be unable to properly season them as well like the other idiot user

fuck you all

How the fuck do I make my couscous not taste like literal cardboard. I made the mistake of trying a new instant variety (tomato and lentil) but it's fucking terrible. Wat do?

>mmmm.. soggy blurry potatoes that are mushy and have no semblence of crispness
its just the picture,, i was feeling like shit last night
also i left that chicken in a mustard marinade for 5 hours so it was really tasty

Typical reditor. Making their food sound as extravagant as possible when they can't cook for shit. Just call it fish and potatoes you faggot. Fish fingers and chips banged in the oven for a few minutes with some ketchup on probably taste better than that shit in your photo

did i do gud?

Why would anyone get so angery at someone's dinner?

people get mad at unprofessional pictures of food for various reasons.

Don't use plain water, cook it in stock/crush up an oxo cube and put that in with the couscous and boiling water.
Also remember not to it in a microwave or pot. Put the couscous in a bowl, pour the water (or stock) over the couscous and leave it for 5-10

Made a simple curry with chicken, chickpeas, carrots and garlic plus some leftover bellpepper i had. Pretty tasty desu.

you'll get food poisoning. that looks uncooked as fuck.

It's a wet one.

foreman-grilled turkey breast steak with a sprinkle of cajun seasoning

just wanted something really simple to be honest. didn't even eat it on a plate. just a piece of cardboard to avoid making any mess

that food looks shit and the hat could aswell be a fedora. also your knife is ugly and probably dull. fuck you.

it's the end times, bread and games

Nothing, fasting.

In my mind I'm having a 1/3rd lb cheeseburger made with that spreadable cheddar we use on everything in wisconsin with a heaping of lettuce and onions with a side of thick as fuck cut fries and a new Glarus spotted cow.

Ignore weird grapes, I had tried freezing them (not bad).

dat hotsauce, , , :3

Tried out making fajita chicken for a Tex Mex dinner. Normally I do ground beef.

Super happy with how it came out.

Closer pic of the chicken. I always worry about undercooking chicken but I put my faith in the recipe and it came out super juicy.

you're dinner sux

Looks tasty, user.

Also attempted making red salsa for the first time! Little watery but glad I went with serranos instead of jalapenos (and tripled the amount).

The refried beans were out of a can, which I normally hate, but I read a tip online that said to add a half cup of milk and a tbsp of butter to the pan with them and they'll loosen up. A quarter cup probably would've done it, but it really turned it from a thick paste into a great addition to the burrito.

The guac broke my wallet. Avocados are $2.99 apiece up here in CT.

The queso is your standard Velveeta and Rotel mix with a finely sliced serrano added in. People shit on Velveeta but fuck me if it doesn't make the best queso around.

Standard store bought burrito tortilla and lime tortilla chips on the side.

Last pic I took before I emptied everything into my stomach.

Thanks! Tex Mex is a guilty pleasure of mine since I moved up here to CT. Literally nowhere does it right so I'm trying to learn to cook what I miss.

I know that feeling, hope it goes well for you. This is me binging off a 63 hour one earlier this week.

Had a bunch of chicken legs left over from a dinner this weekend.

>tryina flex with dat mouse and keyboard. gtfo.

"Let cool completely" is the most annoying step in baking by far.

I wouldn't consider showing off that I eat alone at my computer every night "tryina flex" but hey whatever works for you buddy.

I wish I could eat pound cake for dinner.

Well you sure won't with that attitude.

It's a lemon poke cake with a lime glaze! Do you think I overdid the glaze?

what is it? looks tasty

No. Put it back in the pan and cook it until it's actually done.

Looks kinda like he seared the chicken or cooked it before then added it to a creamy mushroom soup.

Too much leftover glaze so I had to make some more to add to it and do another coat.

Done.

Why is it square?

>europeans

A bit heavy mate, thought it looked divine after just the one coat.

Please respond

3 carrots, roasted
1 sweet potato, roasted
Seasoned: Salt, pepper, dill

1 white squash, sauteed
1/2 purple onion, sauteed
1/2 cup sliced mushroom sauteed
Seasoned: Salt, lemon pepper, garlic powder, 1 tbsp teriyaki sauce, 1 tbsp soy sauce

Calorie count: 318

Why did you cover a bar of soap with gravy

Agreed, it might be a little much. I could kinda see through the first coat and thought "oh fuck it" last minute style which usually doesn't end well for me.

Guess we'll see tomorrow when I cut it if it's overwhelming! With all the lemon zest+syrup inside the cake I doubt it will be.

Country gravy! I kept leaning towards thinking it looked like some kind of alfredo sauce but not quite, I think you nailed it.

How hard is it to make country gravy and biscuits, anyone know? Sounds like a fun meal to make.

Fuck I miss having a grill

Made the chicken in a cast iron on the stove top, seared on high 2-3 minutes per side in some oil.

Smoked the hell out of my apartment but it's doable!

3 minutes on each side was enough without roasting after? Those look pretty thick

Biscuits and gravy is easy to make but hard to master. The biscuits you can just get a generic can of dough or whatever, they're biscuits.
The gravy is just a (very thick) roux + sausage, with all the greasy and fat. Season with salt+pepper to start.

Then...idk, just go from there, experiment with shit. Everybody has their own "golden recipe" for that thing.

yes

Old Ritz crackers and Great Value processed cheese wiz...

Unplug your internet for a few days. Go for a walk each night.

Stockings?

Tonight I'm having rib fillet with asparagus and smashed potatoes.

Side shot because you're a bunch of fagots

>smashed potatoes
nobody calls them that

I didn't use a potato masher because they had skins, I sort of mushed up with a fork.

Essentially what this user said. Browned it, deglazed and added cream, roasted garlic and a bunch of dried mushrooms. Let it cook down until thickened and the meat was falling off the bone. Served it over rigatoni with some shaved parm, scallions, and parsley. Turned out quite good.

Quick you

All I have to eat for a week.
Wish I knew what I could do with them instead of just eating beans.

Finally getting the recognition I deserve

just a bowl of porridge with sweetener and ground ginger

made up a big pot of delicious chili though for the weekend

Enjoy your bitch tits

why does nothing look cooked?

that's a blender, smart guy

Sausage and onion on bread with tomato sauce

How the fuck do you eat the chicken legs when it's in a soup?

Bit of soup on your fingers won't hurt you

I've heard them called that before, so your post is wrong then I guess. Also the term isn't meant to be synonymous with "mashed potatoes" in case you assumed that.

this nigga bunnings

I tried making chicken noodle soup with bone in split chicken breasts (ribs attached) and it ended up with tiny bones throughout. Feels bad man.

use chicken thighs next time, they tend to cut those through the joint so there's no bone shards

Why is it square??

chugging sriracha lmao

lol you're crazy bro XD

>veggie patty
Is this a thing? Whats it taste like?

I haven't had dinner in months.

how are you still alive

Why square?