What skills or schokl do you need?

any coding i can do right now?

i just learned html 5.
then im going to learn css
then java script, then java
then python

>then python
>>/r/eddit

Fucking learn C and then C++ for goodness' sake! Otherwise you'll literally never understand programming.

this

Im learning on solo learn

they advertise data science. I never knew about data science.

they do have C and C++
Ill check them out.

Also!
will math be involved?

idk if im being autistic with math or i like it...

thnks man

you could do more than enough with just python, op isn't trying to become a fucking basement dweller they want to handle large data which python is perfect for

>matlab
>no R

Fuck, off, you need to learn about programming to become a good programmer, learn AT LEAST C for a solid basis. Python is just fucking ad hoc rubbish, unless you know how to use it. I don't want this guy producing spaghetti code because of guys like you.

Guys no need to fight.......*mellow

ill head for C and Python!

id make sure to write downnsome meat balls

so my wife be shoked abou the cented table.

shed like it! Oh yea!

If its boring then.........FUCK

How high are you, user?

you're actually retarded.

That's not a fucking argument, spaghettiboy.

*pepe

just enough to understand svience data. having no /lit but /sci
Im feeling comfortable. with. science data. it seems my type of work.
being groups might be problem.

im planing for trade school

- ribbit

Pretty fucking high, I see.

Are you an idiot? Python is one of the most versatile languages available. Python's not a blackbox you can see exactly what happens in memory so I don't see why you can't become a good programmer with it. Sure there's no pointers but who fucking cares, why would you go out of your way to learn C and all the irrelevant shit that comes with it just to drop it and inevitably pick up python to analyze data?

>Are you an idiot?
You should've stayed down.
>Python is one of the most versatile languages available.
Yes, it is, but that is what I mean by ad hoc.
>Python's not a blackbox you can see exactly what happens in memory so I don't see why you can't become a good programmer with it.
You can be, but C instills good habits and allows you to learn the basis for much of programming as so much is built on-top of it.
>drop it and inevitably pick up python to analyze data?
Because if you're going to learn a skill, learn is right. What if he finds he enjoys the subject and then wants to move on from Python? Isn't it better he learns the skills that C imparts beforehand?

Is there a reason in this world to even think about using fucking FORTRAN?

> what if he takes the C meme

thats on me.

i need to check

See, I win. *flex*

I still use it for work.

ML uses FORTRAN sometimes
>Because if you're going to learn a skill, learn is right. What if he finds he enjoys the subject and then wants to move on from Python? Isn't it better he learns the skills that C imparts beforehand?

When will he ever need to use shit like malloc?