'Jesus wept.'

Name a more beautiful/thought-provoking sentence in the history of literature/philosophy that is as full of brevity as this one.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post–World_War_II_baby_boom
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Only one enemy remained; two if you count god.

"Every issue in contemporary western society can be directly traced back to the sexual revolution."

my diary, desu~

christian fags are so fucking pathetic

and every day is worse

I keep it 300, like the Romans

This makes no sense seeing how Europe was rife with prostitution before the sexual revolution.

Not an argument.

>I like big butts and I cannot lie.

Got burned once but it was only gonorrhea

“People say nothing is impossible, but I do nothing every day.”
― A.A. Milne, Winnie-the-Pooh

"Prostitution is fine. The sexual revolution is entirely different since it leads to otherwise normal people using each other as prostitutes. The goal of life in the West is now little more than sexual satisfaction, the greatest good in a broken, godless culture. This leads to ennui on the part of the sexual winners and anger and resentment from the losers. Cultural decay and plummeting birth rates are an unintended consequence."
-Me, my diary, page 1274

youll die and burn in hell fucking stupid non-humble, non-compassionate atheist piece of worthless shit.

i will jerk off to your torment

>Cultural decay and plummeting birth rates are an unintended consequence

t. brainlet

Plummeting birth rates are a result of increased living standards which disincentives individuals from having more children as they can better distribute their resource with fewer children.

This has been shown to be the case with any highly-developed society, Germany, Japan etc. and the opposite is shown to occur in poor countries such as Africa and the middle-east.

My Wife's Son

>Definition of brevity was lost on this one.

That's not very Christian of you.

>opposite is true
>man this is really shit living standards, I have no resources, better have a lot of children, not because I'm actually just driven to have sex and make children like any other human

(((you)))

Kill yourself, retards.

>Middle East
>Poor
Wew propaganda and destroyed your mind my dude. Tell me more about those poor, poor Saudi princes, UAE officials, and Kuwaiti people.

Start a fight club brad reputation

Why are Christians on Veeky Forums so mean?

They're not very Christian desu.

le selective bias

Kill yourself, retard.

Sexual revolution in action. Interesting to see the effects of degenerate, hedonistic culture as it spreads to sub-human countries. Thanks for posting :)

Exactly two of those countries are bright orange. But wow that sure does explain an entire region of furious fertility.

>a graph showing literally nothing but time x fertility
>over half the graph is projections

hmmmph, yesph good poinT u R smaert u hvae the data

Retarded reddit-frog poster

Such ressentiment!

I can't wait until all the jews get gassed once and for all.

You're a retard. Keep posting, brainlet.

U can't le argue with le numbers, cuck!

cringe post

This does not adress or disprove his post.

forgot your reaction picture

don't bother,

they're a bunch of jews trying to push the "le it's better to not have babies" meme

seriously every jew and brainwashed cuck does it.

Yes it does as he clearly stated here that poorer nations have sex purely because of a sexual drive but this is clearly not the case as statistics show that increased living standards decrease birth rates meaning that defining birth rates in terms of drive is stupid seeing as the rate is not continual throughout different decades.

Two questions: do you know where the middle East is? Do you know what GDP growth is?

Waking up to a loud crash rarely means something good is happening. It’s never “CRASH! Mom made pancakes!” or “CRASH! We decided to adopt a Golden Retriever!”

>they're a bunch of jews trying to push the "le it's better to not have babies" meme
>seriously every jew and brainwashed cuck does it.

No one stated that it's better to not have babies, brainlet.

It is simply a description, that is, societies which have increased living standards tend towards a correlation of having declining birth-rates.

No one stated that it is a 'good' or a 'bad' thing. That is your own reddit value judgement which you have included into the discussion.

In other words, you are a brainlet that should be gassed.

Not an argument.

>le please define these terms so that i can then employ a different definition to you and then claim i won the argument without actually addressing your original point

Kill yourself.

read

"Et in Arcadia ego."

I just want to say that humans have this instinct to produce children in crisis which leads to children growing like soy in particularly poor countries and this can be proven easily enough with historical examples. E.g. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Post–World_War_II_baby_boom

Not an argument. Just repeating the first post.

Embarrassing. You sweating behind the keyboard, loser?

>"Every issue in contemporary western society can be directly traced back to the franco-masonic revolution."

Lol seriously how do you infer that middle eastern countries are poor from this? GDP growth for a single year has very little to do with living standards. The places with high fertility are just places that don't believe in birth control. Trying to extract some deeper prognostication than that is the real pseud move.

This is still bad though. The government should have monetary and social incentives for having children, like in Nazi Germany

Post-WW2 wasn't a crisis, it was a victory lap except for Cuckmany

>What is the dependants tax break
>What is the homeowners tax break
>What is all the benefits for married couples
This is America.
Japan will even pay you to have kids.

>The government should have monetary and social incentives for having children, like in Nazi Germany

They do though, it's called tax reduction or benefits for children.

>The places with high fertility are just places that don't believe in birth control. Trying to extract some deeper prognostication than that is the real pseud move.

Wrong. Although birth control is certainly a factor, many east-Asian countries use very little birth control but have declining fertility rates as their living standards increase. This is true with many other countries too.

what the fuck are the colours meant to represent?

>have declining fertility rates as their living standards increase.
you could also say fertility rates correlate to the degree of separation from jewish/israeli interests.

who's going to say correlation != causation first?

He has no fucking idea, he thinks random info graphs will somehow prove his wild assertions that having a bunch of money makes you not want to have kids. This is a shit show, I'm out. I got work to do.

>who's going to say correlation != causation first?

Retarded reddit-tier fallacy.

This is not a similar instance. There is much evidence surrounding this with many studies that can easily be found on NCBI or JSTOR.

“Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise.”

BANE?

When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I put aside childish things.

They meaning behind this is very special imo. Once you have experienced revelation, you can never go back.

"OP is a faggot"

holy....

Nice post my man

Im not a christfag but it really is a nice phrase. Stop being retarded.

It doesnt seem very special to me.
How about Mary wept?

What's that Hemingway meme that says something like Baby Shoes for sale, never worn? I know you fegs love that one

If the newly-adopted golden retriever was brought into the house for the first time, a loud crash is very possible.

Jesus weping at the death of Lazarus shows God's care and love for creation and is a reminder of how far God went in that love.
Also don't get me started on 'Away in a Manger,' since clearly if Jesus wept as an adult then it's ridiculous to preclude him from crying as an infant.

'The Prophet wept.'

Gzus cride who cares

cogitoergosum

Here's something that ties into that sentiment, from Psalm 8:

3 When I look at your heavens, the work of your fingers,
the moon and the stars that you have established;
4 what are human beings that you are mindful of them,
mortals[a] that you care for them?

"Delenda est Carthago".

>and this can be proven easily enough with historical examples
Then he gives exactly one.
Infinite Induction: The Post.

God is dead.

'Trust no one, not even yourself'

thread

Only one enemy remained; two if you counted god.

This

In christian belief, Jesus is God. So its essentially saying God wept but then you consider the story of the life of Jesus and why Jesus was put on earth and what may cause such a being to weep. Please take your stupidity/bait to
>>>/any other board/

I know this is a joke, but why is "Jesus wept" supposed to be so profound? Its just a declarative statement.

Pretty nice, but not as good as OP. It's a shame this thread turned into some sort of autistic war of geography and religion

Sex is like marijuana. If you're stupid before you start smoking pot, you'll probably become a pothead. If you're smart, you'll probably stay smart and the pot might even help you. Same with sex. If your goal in life is primarily sexual satisfaction, you probably weren't going to amount to much one way or another, whether the sexual revolution happened or didn't happen. The sexual revolution didn't cause problems - it revealed problems that had been there all along. Indeed, the totalitarian mass movements had already exposed the actual key problem. The Industrial revolution created giant urban concentrations of people whose families had been ignorant peasants only a couple of generations previously. The first world now is mostly made up of techno-peasants, people who are capable of using technology in a limited fashion but are barely developed above the peasant level when it comes to intelligence and culture.

>Pancakes 'twere not; nor a pet's procurement. Nay, 'twas disaster spelt.

holy... i want more!

I'm walking around Chicago, feeling like a piece of shit.

>christian writers and readers who circlejerk around their self-identification with christ

I don't understand what would be objectionable about that from a Christian perspective.

We are meant to see something of ourselves in Christ, who is God who became man for our sake. We are therefore meant, through Christ, to aspire to be united to God, and to seek to perfect, as God is perfect. This is just what Christ says.

>The sexual revolution didn't cause problems - it revealed problems that had been there all along
I agree that peasants are a problem, but is it wrong to have norms in a culture?
With every other instinct, we use artificial barriers to keep us at bay. Duels are banned because the nobility almost killed the competent war machine around Europe, by killing each other over slander and jokes. Or women, which is even worse.

Christ self-identifies with Christians.

>I agree that peasants are a problem, but is it wrong to have norms in a culture?
When it comes to victimless crimes, yes. Duels should be legal. They are, after all, consensual.

>When it comes to victimless crimes, yes.
Baboon packs live in Africa. Go there.

As always christians are full of hipocrisy. Maybe its something inherent in your religion. Maybe you people have a special brain that doesnt experience cognitive dissonance

I heard this quote very recently but i can't remember when.
Maybe it was in Twin Peaks

Consent isn't the basis of legality though, if something offends the public good it needs to be banned.

Lmao

They give all those benefits to "married" homosexuals. It's a bandaid on top of a compound fracture.

jet fuel can't melt steel beam

lol best post

Well we were created in Christ's image after all.

It's not a joke. How can you be on Veeky Forums and not understand the elevation of the simple to the profound, though context? It's the core principle of almost any dramatic theory.

redddiiit
go and watch rick and morty you cheeto munching, fedora tipping virgin.