Doesn't the Big-Bang Theory violate the Law of Conservation of Matter?

Doesn't the Big-Bang Theory violate the Law of Conservation of Matter?

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/sci/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=big bang conservation&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post
warosu.org/sci/thread/S9359399#p9359628
preposterousuniverse.com/blog/2010/02/22/energy-is-not-conserved/
youtu.be/IcxptIJS7kQ?t=33m
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No, it does not. Any other questions?

Is it just one autist making this thread over and over again?

warosu.org/sci/?task=search2&ghost=yes&search_text=big bang conservation&search_op=op&search_del=dontcare&search_int=dontcare&search_ord=new&search_capcode=all&search_res=post

No, I'm the autist of the Plasma Cannon n' shit.

Yeah, but, how?

>Law of Conservation of Matter

This isn't a thing. And energy isn't conserved in an expanding universe anyways, so it really doesn't matter.

go read up noethers theorem because what you said is logically equivalent to saying symmetry doesn't exist, or are you gonna argue logic doesn't matter too?

warosu.org/sci/thread/S9359399#p9359628

Thank you desu

Energy is not conserved *precisely* because general relativity breaks that time symmetry.
preposterousuniverse.com/blog/2010/02/22/energy-is-not-conserved/

wait wut

>And energy isn't conserved in an expanding universe anyways
wat

Everything's still in there, just "compressed".

>most experts disagree with me, but this is just how i like to view things

Even a pop sci faggot knows that classical/analytical mechanics isn't the current model of our universe.

This

Read somewhere the shithole we exist in expands and contracts

I want to believe this as well although it contradicts lots we certainly do know now.

and yet you are using it right now to shitpost on your computer, brainlet.

Makes perfect sense, right?

wrong, gravity's negative potential energy balances out the scalar field energy that causes expansion
youtu.be/IcxptIJS7kQ?t=33m

Doesnt Energy multiplied by time equal the planc constant or something? and the only way for that to be true when time is equal to zero is that energy was infinite. So once time began, energy was being changed and therefore was not conserved?

If you are talking about the cosmological event then no, if you are talking about the TV show then yes.

Checkmate athiests.

>transistors are classical
Stop embarrassing yourself.

Thanks desux2

wait no wtf