How can I stop myself from falling for the Nihilism meme?

How can I stop myself from falling for the Nihilism meme?
We're all going to die. Everything I do feels so pointless, I no longer get satisfaction from accomplishing things

ye

>We're all going to die. Everything I do feels so pointless...
Wow how original. Become a christian and/or a nazi.

Have you tried gainful employment sir?

Was Goebbels /ourguy/?

Sure. I read that bio some user posted, I can relate.

Yes

What do you accomplished in your life? Probably nothing. You are just glorifying your laziness to justify it, and then get nothing in return. And " we are just a dot in galaxy" bs just solidifies that behaviour.

You doesn't even know what to do, how can you expect some return from actions that are basically random?

Look how real men lived their lives. Identify your genetical inadequacies, and then copy these men. Reading some loser philosopher will only make you a loser.

You have the responsibility to give meaning to your life senpai, if you're too lazy to do this then suicide is the option.

Sorry, I'm too high to explain it good. But there is an answer out there. To put it briefly - meaning exists, and is real; it's also subjective, changeable, and uncertain. The problem is not the lack of a point. The problem is an understanding of meaning and points which expects them to have some kind of abstract, eternal, overweening truth and reason. That's the mistake - and the answer is to come to terms with a conception of meaning and purpose in your own life which accepts those facts.

will reading Nietzsche make me a loser

>What do you accomplished in your life? Probably nothing
Not true at all desu. I hate to brag, but this is my life so far
>Graduated highschool with honours
>Was accept by every college I applied to
>Was in the top 10 for my college's graduating class
>Started work
>Was promoted into a senior/leadership role a month into my job
>Ran five 5ks, and had respectable times
>Only 22

I'm a complete autist tho. My only failures have been social.

Read Nietzsche

>falling for the genes meme

found the numale

>We're all going to die. Everything I do feels so pointless, I no longer get satisfaction from accomplishing things

A child could think this far, it's your obligation to think further

>/pol/'s latest attempt at shilling
Lame!

>My dear, Find what you love and let it kill you.
- Hitler

Take the Buddha pill

become a nazi or a communist tankie

You were happy before and life hasn't become more meaningless since. You're bored and stupid, not profound.

so many people besides OP have had the same issue. it's frankly intellectually dishonest to dismiss it as the result of boredom or stupidity. there's clearly at least a tension here.

Welcome to Veeky Forums!

Come on then hot shot, share with us your conclusions, not just a useless platitude.

No, that's exactly what it is. A middling intellect being presented with an excess of ideas and answers will always dismiss all of them. It's in inability to parse meaning while simultaneously ascribing it regardless of reality. Nihilism is intellectually lazy.

>How can I stop myself
You can't.

I'm not pol/, I'm not a nazi, I don't agree with most of his thoughts, but if you've bothered to read a short bio of his you wouldn't be surprised by how easily relating he is for the average user here.

a lonely manlet?
sounds about right

Look. We're all going to die. No one knows what comes after, but it's probably a whole lot of nothing. With that in mind, the only way to feel fulfilled about what you are doing in your lifetime is to focus your accomplishments on improving the lives of future generations. That's what you leave behind. You can be selfish, and leave the world worse than you found it, or you can leave a positive legacy.

This board is a celebration of creation. We read the works of great people, and from those works, we advance our knowledge and our way of looking at the world. We get to be further ahead intellectually than those who came before us, because of their noble endeavors. We owe it to future generations to continue in their footsteps.