Is there an active Veeky Forums discord or discussion chat somewhere else?

is there an active Veeky Forums discord or discussion chat somewhere else?

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/33dN9xf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

don't waste your time in chatrooms and post more of that perfect butt

discord.gg/33dN9xf

FUCK OFF OLD HAG LOVER
SAH-GAY

I usually think it's creepy to try and "talk" to girls on the internet. But I just have to ask if you'd be interested in sitting on my face?

>butts
Pic related. You are a mongrel, sir.

Discord is dumb why would you want to talk to anyone here.

That's really it, isn't it? That's all it takes for most guys? No other draw, just show your ass off a bit? Do you find it to be the least bit shallow?
Isn't it boring to get a reaction you're so used to constantly? Or is it just the attention you crave? You have no sense of boredom doing this?
What manner of person would you be, anyway, to be moved by such trivialities?

>a nice ass
>trivial
you gay or something, bucko?

Perfect body you're wonderful post more

Can you post a pic of you reading Joyce like this Marilyn picture?

No.

Also, can you deny the triviality? Sure, a nice ass. Grats on having one, very good, you're much like the other roughly ~2 billion females on this planet that have a nice ass. For reference, a billion is one thousand million.
You ass accomplishes you nothing except attention, my question is simply don't you get bored, sticking that same lure out there and getting the same result?
Or is the attention enough?
What do you really DO with your life?

Are you also that guy posting that thread about how he's so edgy and cool and everybody likes him even though he's evil?

What is this fuckery? What are you even trying to say?

anna i know this is you. fuck off. Veeky Forums is an 18+ website and you could get into a lot of trouble for posting these pictures

If not Joyce, then another author and book? It's a fetish of mine.

Apologize for what? What the fuck? I'm asking you a question that can easily be answered here, I dont want your fucking kik.

What imaginary impulses? Again with the nonsense.

It sure is neat to watch the rules bend, but watch out for when they inevitably and invariably snap back into place, and when they go back into place, you're going to worry about how much you bent them in the first place.

I have AIDS btw

Yeah yeah, you basically want to see feet, we know.
She has actually great feet let's be honest guys.

you've got a lot of fucking things stirring up inside you, dude. it's just a picture of someone, it's not real.

do you feel that these sort of impulses take a hindrance on your daily life or are you just really bored?

oi :(

When was the last time you left your house, friendo?

a
l
l
m
e
t
b
h

There will be a cure in the next decade, and anti virals can keep you alive in the mean time.

>person presents themselves as a real person looking for social whoring (discord + scantily clad pic)
>somehow they aren't real even though they would literally have to provide proof they are real

>I ask a genuine question
>I get a response that is literally soliciting my attention (kik)

>I respond to all this
>Apparently, according to our PhD in psychology over here, I've just got stuff stirring up inside me

Then this intuit went into "impulses" again. Seriously wtf is this person on about.

I would have sex with and marry an AIDS woman. I mean, what's the worst that could happen? Dying from AIDS instead of committing suicide after many years of loneliness?

there's already a cure. magic johnson bought it but he didnt say that. he said he "never had aids"
probably easier to say when you dont have aids

>suicide
>even remotely an option

I must say, Johnson, you're doing a poor job of even making a dent in my will.

C A N C E R

About 10 minutes ago.

Breast men are beta trash.

>Tsukuy0mi

Do you feel like you have an iron fist, but are unable to slam it, user?

I would like to know what this means.

Well, Was talking about dying from AIDS as opposed to suicide, and I was just going on highlighting how misguided it was to confuse a terminal condition with a literal choice.

Then, I went on to mention Johnson, like the meme man, Magic Johnson, who survived AIDS and gave no fucks.
Personally, I know a few person(s) that have the name Johnson, and I actually like them, they're nice people. It would make me sad to imagine them reduced to the level of getting AIDS.

Such are the reasons I mentioned Johnson and my will. I hope this does suffice, user?