Post a full breakfast from your country

England here

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudin
twitter.com/AnonBabble

beans are a meme

what are those squares?

I went tô England André they do norte eat this ops isso lying

Potato waffles. Other acceptable alternatives are potato cakes, fried potatoes or hash browns.

Puta café da manhã lixo.
É por isso que eu tô sempre tô fazendo tópicos de mcchicken. Esse board é uma merda, e eu vou garantir que fique assim.

why is there what appears to be a bread dick in this breakfast

I cant find a pic that does it justice
>East End of Long Island
>bacon egg and cheese with a hash brown
order is bacon, cheese, hash brown, egg

UMA

Waffle fries muthafucka

Mad?

Africa here.

When I was in Scotland and Ireland on a college trip, we stayed at a bunch of hotels.

The meme cuisine was off the charts (why the fuck do I wanna eat blood hockey pucks and beans for breakfast.)

But god DAMN, yall niggers love grapefruit. Every hotel breakfast had a big ass bowl of white or pink grapefruit. Never any other major fruit either, just grapefruit. And I fucking love grapefruit. It was great.

I was about to post, but then I was thinking about how different a full American breakfast is around the country. Sure, a very generic full breakfast here is eggs, hash browns, bacon or sausage, and toast, sometimes with a couple pancakes. But then there's regional variations everywhere. For example, this pic is the most popular "full breakfast" in my neighborhood in NorCal, and a standard in the islands. But, even just a hundred miles from here, a standard breakfast is very different. (Rice, eggs, Portuguese sausage, fried spam, macaroni salad, fruit). Eggs Benedict with hash browns and fruit is also really popular and common. And even though some people might not consider that a full breakfast, it really is - muffin, ham, eggs, hollandaise, potatoes, fruit (basic). Anyway.....I'm just late night contemplating.

Honestly there's a couple things that could be the traditional full breakfast round these parts. Here's one

Here's 'nother

forgot pic

this is more of a brunch

Feel free to imagine split biscuits and red eye or sausage gravy alongside any of these, with homefries or hashbrowns.

South Carolina

>Africa
>Country

Fucking niggers...

not having a tinny with breaky

Those sausages genuinely look like turds.

>Pasta salad
>Pineapple
>Spam

Trash

Yes, you are trash. You've proved that, so you can go back inside Waffle House now.

Nice, country?

>eating 4 kiszone cucumbers for breakfast

Disgusting.

I want to try this. Is this a frozen thing? Was it baked or fried?

is this a UK thread now?

>have scottish friend
>introduces me, an floridian ameriloser, to IrnBru
>go to store
>publix carries anywhere from around one to 3 bottles at any given time
>three 16.9 oz bottles maximum.

feels bad man.

It's LAUGENGEBÄCK you uncultured swine

Riddle me the full english breakfast.
Are the people who eat all that shit expected to go do 12 hours of forestry or something? Thats a whoole lot of calories.

You're either a builder and you eat this shit every morning or you're morbidly obese and you eat this shit every morning
source - from UK

this looks like an american interpretation of a full english

Nobody actually eats this every morning, or even regularly. It's the kind of thing you get in a cafe or pub at the weekend, possibly after a night of heavy drinking.

note that every polish meal fits well with vodka shots, even breakfast
my family actually always eats a breakfast like this with vodka once a year, on christmas eve

Mexico

Grapefruit only exists in hotels in Scotland nobody actually eats it

No user, thats cannibalism!

I'm sorry to hear that user :(
Have you ever tried the glass bottles that look like 40s they taste far better than plastic or cans

Disgusting

sausages look fucking grim

Here is the American take on a "Full English"

I went to england once and they told me to order a big, lardy, shit tasting, coronary platter for breakfast and pic related is exactly what i was served.

How do bongs even live?

That looks yum!

all these "breakfasts" looks like goddamn supper.

Pic related is true dutch breakfast.

frozen thing. i think pretty much everybody bakes them but you can cook them in a pan too

I hate it when people do this.
What kind of retard thinks we need a red circle around the funny part in an image like this?

probably the same kind of retard who thinks they need to use a name on an anonymous forum

because its not a daily meal like amerifats eating pancakes caked in syrup or eating an entire box of poptarts.

It's a special occasion breakfast you have every once in a while.

>bread with cheese
>using a knife and a fork to eat it
what did the dutch mean by this?

Bonus if you guys can name the plate name or country.

looks like a dick to me

Standard Euro table manners. You ALWAYS have a knife and fork at the table setting, even if you don't use them.

The most nostalgic breakfast for me are pea meal bacon sandwiches with just yellow mustard. Would eat whenever camping.

Couldn't agree more, dutchbro. Regards from Denmark

Tres Golpes, Dominican Republic, bro.

Some slavic cunt

Oh snap!

>pasta
>pineapple
>breakfast
Tell me what third world shithole you are from, so I can make sure to never go there

what exactly is 'third world' about that combination

user doesn't like it, so he just throws random insults at the country. The insults don't have to make logical sense.

>macaroni salad
sounds nice as fug desu

What's the green stuff?

What green stuff?
It's all covered in red salsa.

On the left of the plate, the green sauce stuff

Do Europeans really eat all that shit for breakfast? No wonder your countries are so fucking obese. Maybe you should skip that fucking waffle and head outside for some football. (No not futbol you queer)

That is a bad example. Are you having a laugh? Are those fucking Richmond sausages? Why would you do that? What did you do to the eggs? Why is the bacon only just cooked?

They're frozen, and usually oven-cooked. You want the Birds Eye brand ones, it's one of the few times that really makes a difference - they're actually crispy whereas some of the own-brand ones are mushy and a bit sad.

Or both.

Thirded. These are extremely full breakfasts - you don't normally have them on any typical day. You might if you're on holiday, or at a hotel. Actually typical English breakfasts would be jam, marmalade or (for the subset of people who like it) Marmite on toast; or cereal and milk. Maybe an egg or something.

>This shithead can't read

THATS NOT A FUCKING FULL ENGLISH

I forget the country but some asians dont eat with their hands.

Blood hockey pucks are the shit, vest part of full english

African breakfast

Scotch breakfasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Irish Breakfasts>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>English Breakfasts

salsa verde, probably made with tomatillo brooth

Putos Sanborns es una cagada

>Scotch
Found the mart sharter.

I bet your mother did those every single day prior to giving birth to you.

thats a sorry excuse for a full english breakfast.
>waffles...wtf...suppose be hash brown / potatoe cakes
> no tomatos, mushrooms, black pudding, fried bread...

Where are your discs of dried blood, savage island dweller?

USSR

Coffee, wholemeal toast, light cream cheese, red onion, capers, and premium Tasmanian cold smoked salmon.

Is the USA the only country that does not have some sort of blood sausage?

The fuck is that OP?
Waffles!
No black pudding!
Jesus wept

Now as much as we love our Skyline chilli in Ohio, I wouldn't exactly call it breakfast.

Much better

We have them but they're not very popular. I tried it a while ago and didn't mind the flavor, but it had huge pieces of pork skin in it that were too chewy. Maybe if I had used it in a stew it would've been okay, but I can't find any that look like it does in

get fucked Fergus McRetard

ayyyy good ol waffle house, the easiest spot to find a drunk and a cop at 2 AM

you also have blood sausage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boudin

>macaroni salad
Did a gook make this?

is that black pudding? how does it taste? i've never had, it's not a thing in the states