Hubby likes flour

Hubby likes flour.

I wish we could round up everyone that unironically uses the term "hubby" into gas chambers.

Same with anyone who uses the term "bae." I've ended long-term relationships over that.

>hubby

I use bae, faggot. Bitches love that shit.

No we dont, niggers gonna nig

corn has to be fried

both are only good when toasted

Its all about yellow corn tortillas. Blue corn are great too

We use blue corn tortillas in our house

what do blue corn tortillas taste like?

corn is shit flour is where its at.

>bawww I get assblasted because people use words I don't like WAAAHHHH

the fuck is with white people and flour tortillas? i bet you fags also use ground beef and pre-shredded cheddar

Don't you have some recipes from allrecipes to fuck up, Janet?

I used to be a flourpleb, but my Mexican brother in law showed me the light of corn tortillas.
Now I only use grilled corn tortillas for tacos.

some1 redpill me on corn tortillas

>implying it's just words and not deep seated personality flaws

for

>implying you aren't projecting

They taste good. Flour tortillas are very plain and get shitty and stiff if you try to grill them. Corn tortillas have more flavor, and you can slap them on the grill or on your stove burner to get a bit of charring on them and they taste even better.

go drown in a bucket of dicks you spic fuck

They are way better as long as you heat them correctly. Flour has shit texture/taste. I was all about flour until I started dated a mestiza and she showed me the light.

I can't wait until tortillas are banned in America.

why would they be?

Some people are retarded enough to believe that Trump is going to ban all Mexicans from the country.

He eats taco bowls you fucking idiot.

flour
k?

It's cultural appropriation. Which is severely racist, not that I expect the neo-nazi drumpf supporters that browse this place to understand.

It's clear to me you don't follow politics.

You aren't making a point.

45 what?
oh
white people don't eat tortillas or eat tacos or burritos. they eat wraps.

>word replace hubby with "my master"
>housewife recipes legible now

>It's clear to me you don't follow politics.
Ok fill me in on how Trump is going to ban tortillas.

Exactly like yellow corn, but with a hint of blue.

Same as yellow. They just cost more because "OOOOOH DIFFERENT COLORS!"
Turns out pretentious yuppies eat that shit up.

Is he a nigger?

Sure, if this was /pol/. Just because something is tangentially related to a food item doesn't make it eligible to be talked about on Veeky Forums, you /tv/ermin.

I like both for different things.
Flour are really versatile and can be used for just about everything you'd use bread for.
Corn have their own flavor, which means they're not nearly as versatile, but they're much better than flour when you can use them.

This is legitimately worse than "i was just pretending".
I hope you're proud.

>b-b-but muh politics

Same as your regular ol' corn tortilla

Sure will friend, you enjoy your shit tastebuds.

Flour for burritos, corn for everything else.

Corn is better if you can heat them over a fire & get them cooked, slightly crispy, but still pliable. Flour is better if you can't.

flour generally, but corn for some things

Corn for Tacos, flour for breakfast burritos. I get both made fresh from my local Mexican market down the street.

Flour is also good for fish tacos.

(U)

Hello Sara

I have not touched corn in a long while. including corn syrups.
Mexicans disgust me. Their health problems especially. they are like pugs of the human race, genetically defect but mostly because of the shit they eat, and their corn intake is highly suspect. They get diabeetus, get their feet chopped off and rot away inside section 8 housing. or they fuck off to desert land where they build twenty sheds on one acre plot for all their hijos and mijos and tios and chihuahuas.
Culture? where?

I like to make british scrambled egg, the creamy kind, and then scoop that onto a quesadilla. its real good.

this is the most retarded argument that only white people bother with. they're two entirely different things with completely different functional purposes. the only time you would need to pick between the two is when they're served as a side thing like bread rolls.

that being said, corn tortillas are generally the superior choice because they actually taste like something. flour tortillas are for breakfast and children.

t. mexican

How do I make a tortilla that comes with the chalupa from Taco Bell?

Just make some pita or naan and fry it.

fry a tortilla in a deep skillet filled with oil, take it out and bend it before it cools. i've never eaten that but it looks like a small flour tortilla was used

Corn tortillas are dry and break easily. Get fucked, mexicunt

They're more brittle, dry, and don't taste as good as flour.

go back to tumblr you fucking snowflake

Stop talking like a nigger

that's more like it

Like blue waffles

Hehe, upvoted

Muh nigga

lonely bitter virgins detected

Oh man, user. You sure got those lonely, bitter virgins, good job.

>Using fried corn tortillas
It's like you hate flavor or something

>dry and break easily
What the fuck? Are you really so ignorant that when someone says "corn tortilla" your first thought is a fucking premade taco shell?

Only niggers say the word nigger.

Corn tortillas taste like plastic.

this

divorce him and take half of his stuff

No, I'm thinking of the ones OP is talking about. The ones you have to double up because they fall apart so easily.

So you're saying that you're a bitch?

If they're dry and brittle it means you fucked it up hard. Grill them until they get a little charring on them and they're perfect.

all of the gringos I know prefer flour tortillas. they have such shit taste in food.

Gringo who prefers corn here.

and make him pay your legal fees while you cry about feminism and how unfair things are for women

Corn for some applications, flour for ohers. Tacos should either be soft, or crisp, not chewy.

I live in Texas. I've been to plenty of "authentic" Mexican restaurants. The tortillas are all like that. That's why they have to use two tortillas per taco.

>Hubby
>flour tortillas
You truly are the fucking worst type of person

Corn tortillas are only good if fried.

Otherwise they are objectively shit tier compared to flour.

they don't taste as good but have no sodium on lots of the ones ive seen

i also make these baked corn chip type things buy cutting them with a pizza cutter and throwing in the oven

this

FRESH corn tortillas > flerr

I really wish this meme would die.

They are objectively worse in every way which is why you literally only find them in poor places outside of Authentico food places.

corn are better but you gotta heat them up first

>They are objectively worse in every way
Someone needs to appreciate the flavor of masa. Maybe tortillas are to advanced for you to start with. Might be easier to start with pupusas, tlacoyos or even tamales so you can learn to appreciate the flavor of superior masa.

Go have some authentic carnitas tacos with corn tortillas then come back here and delete your post.

>YFW from Mexico.

The only people who serve them down here are poorfag resteraunts and carts.

Please kill yourselves you wannabe cultured faggots.

Only people I've seen use this is boring white midwestern soccer moms.

Thick, fresh, homemade flour tortillas are god tier. They're not at all like the thin, hard, chalky abominations you find in the store. The ones that you buy premade and then cook yourself are better than the alternative, but still shit compared to the godly homemade flour tortilla. They're so fucking good with everything, especially eggs and potatoes with salsa verde.

That said,
Homemade flour > corn >>>>>>>>>> store bought flour

Everytime I read hubby I either think of a cuck, or some gay dude

upvoted

You buy or make a gordita, then you fry it.

>wannabe cultured faggots.
Hardly. I just like in a neighborhood with a lot of folks from Puebla, so I get to eat some really good stuff made from masa. But of course upper class Mexicans and Nortenos have a tendency to look down on pre-Hispanic foods because they want so hard to identify as European. I bet you don't like huaraches or sopes either.

maiz

there is a taco trailer by my house. they sell fresch, corn tortillas. it's like 30 for a buck. they're fucken awesome with a little pat of butter.

the best flour tortillas were the shitty 1 mm thick ones used on "taco day" at the school cafeteria
Nothing compares

Do you think I could pay off some kids to score me some tacos?

Its the only way. The younger the kid, the better the deal.