Is falafel a make a food home?

Is falafel a make a food home?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/20/worlds-best-falafel-recipe-henry-dimbleby-back-to-basics
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>a make a food home
The fuck does that mean

>Is falafel a make a food home?

learn English or leave

Sorry I just lost my track of thought

You can make falafel at home, yes.

Yes but hard to get right.

This. You can make falafel at home. It's a little bit of a pain in the ass, especially if you don't have a deep fryer. Which makes it something most people just get out. Kinda like bread. You can make bread at home, but if you're lucky enough to live near a good bakery you probably don't. Same goes if you have a decent falafel place near you. But I have made them at home. This recipe works pretty well as long as you double the amount of spices and remember not to make them too large:
theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2015/mar/20/worlds-best-falafel-recipe-henry-dimbleby-back-to-basics

Has anyonereallybeen faras decided to use even go want to do look more like?

home is where you make it

>make a food home
Haha, exactly

yeah just by the boxed falafel mix. mix it with water, then deep fry it.

or... just get chick peas, fava beans whatever and make it yourself

is that you?

man what? you can just make those falafels on a regular pan
i sometimes make it and its great

That's what I do. It's the long soak on the split favas, then grinding them with everything else and shaping them THEN having to fry them that's a bit arduous. It's not awful, but it's more work than most folks are willing to put in, from my experience.

why, see anything you like? I mean no, it's not me but i can look like that if you want.

Dont know, never tried to make falafel my home before

You really shouldn't make a house out of food unless it's gingerbread.

then why are you posting?

Not him, but I don't know why he did.

Why is falafel so widespread? Isn't it just fried chickpea/dough?