Al/ck/ FRIDEY NIGHT edition

If you're out, if you're in, if you're phoneposting, if you're caked in vomit, post here. Last thread is in sagemode.

If you'd like a nice interactive chat, the IRC is taking off:

chat.mibbit.com/?channel=#al/ck/&server=irc.rizon.net

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4ue2QC4We8U
youtube.com/watch?v=KxPQfx6UWiA
youtube.com/watch?v=JWnUItw1ElU&pbjreload=10
youtu.be/Vnoz5uBEWOA
youtu.be/QXMUY4deXs0
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T8dCmtdBs
youtu.be/IS2VlTItlWk
youtu.be/gEgumdnnVn0
youtube.com/watch?v=rM8tROzp4Dc
youtube.com/watch?v=xd0TGfZSACI
youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Km1hvQTrqv0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>20 days sober

Phoneposting on irc is apparently a horribly clumsy affair, but it looks to be an entertaining channel, bounteously laden with al/ck/s aplenty. Would visit again.

STRIPLIGHT. RUG. SHES BUILDING A NEST
I'm going to do SO much sex up my 10/10 future waifu.

quick rundown?

He's going to fuck that roll of carpet

An angelic, physically perfect girl lives very close to me. She and I walk down the same alleyway to buy booze. She downs a small bottle of vodka or a couple of strong beers to stop WD, dumps them here, then goes home to get drunk and be beautiful. She's my soulmate and we love eachother. Probably.

Are you quite sure it's not a middle aged homeless man?

You shut your whore mouth.
Pic might be her.
There's no proof to the contrary.

how many bikini bottoms do you need

I have an uncomfortably substantial crush on you.

None pls
Amirite guys?
>rubs hands together, gets hardon, licks lips, goes hypercreeper mode
Slurp.

good to see you again user

be careful not creep her out though..have you ever talked to her?

Never. She doesn't reply to the messages I leave ;_;

It seems like this has been on sale for the past month, so this is what I've been drinking for the past month. It's tasty

what sort of messages? what do ya say?

I've left two notes, both of which included a link to al/ck/ and a tripcode, the second of which was presented by way of a message in a bottle.
Nothing yet.
She's clearly just adorable and shy :3

that's pretty gay senpai

Grils are allowed to an alcohol too, yaknow.

I didn't come to al/ck/ for these types of feels. Good luck user.

eh she probably just doesnt want to go to Veeky Forums or did come to the thread and saw the creepshots.

how autistic are you? not tryna be a dick but just wondering if you can talk to women.

>wake, dreaming of glaciers, frosty mineral water, juicy watermelon, mountain streams
>open eyes, mouth like an ashtray in the desert
Send
Help

I've done sex up some grils. I'm an alchie spaz so they ultimately hate and lesve me, but I'm 6ft3 and girls smile at me and f I talk to them.
I'll make orgasms in her one day. She's my angel. We're in love.

>wake up three times
>drink nearly a litre of water each time
>still haven't taken a piss
????

if shes an alcy too then why not just time it right and next time shes in line buy her a pint of vodka or something

>autoincorrect
Dammit.
Hope some manner of decipherable communication might be foraged between the mess of abstract language Apple has provided.

I keep trying, she's never there. Been looking for months.
One day it'll all come together and the sex will be surreal

No, just one drink a day gives girls breast cancer.

mfw
375ml of wild turkey 101 down. and a waterloo dark in 1 hour.

idk, worked hard this week, now making comfy burritos and trying my best not to mess things up on fb chat and texts lol

what's you're drinking music

dont focus on sex user.

if you love her you will scare her by being too aggressive

youtube.com/watch?v=4ue2QC4We8U

bro if you spent half as much trying trying to catch this "girl" as you do posting in these threads youdve done gotten to the bottom on this mystery.

wish i was that drunk :(

youtube.com/watch?v=KxPQfx6UWiA

nothing really more to life

why not? always be the best at what you do. what are you up to today?

You're back! I'm glad you're alive, b0ss.

18 beers but been drinking since noon and its 10 now. might go get a 4loko or something gf is asleep

>375ml of wild turkey 101
this is what yanks would call a 'pint' for mysterious reasons, right?

FUUUUUUUCK I'M TRYING TO RESIST GOING TO THE LIQUOR STORE AHHHHHHUGHHGHGH

Normal for me. It takes 5-7 hours for my body to rehydrate enough to let any fluids go.

I always klonopin drink when I come here, if you remember.

I personally got off the drinking over the whole day, I'm doing like chugging half a pint type of thing. It is a different experience, I like it more now.

us canadians call bottles that size a mickey. but 101 doesn't come in mickeys but it's just how much i had

god bless

How the fuck do i avoid heartburn indigestion?

Take some antiacids.

Don't drink on an empty stomach, eat like 4 slices of wholegrain toast before you start drinking

suppppppppppppppp

sippppppppppppppppppppp

slluuuuuuurrrrrrrpppppppppppppp

oh fjuck

why i drink

Terribly fitting, worn out shorts?

I genuinely look forward to these threads so I can contribute without feeling ashamed. Made it three days sober, told my fiance I'm gonna turn my life around.

I'm drinking now. Alcohol will always be there for you in a way no human being ever could. No fucking wonder people turn to Jesus after booze, someone that's "always there" no matter what without judgement. I'll stick to shit wine.

wtf that's a lot of toast

id shoot u

I was out walking around town when I found a large cardboard box discreetly filled with expired beer in the back of a supermarket. Walked back to my car, drove up, and hastily loaded my car up, no security cameras and it wasn't a busy road.

It was a lot of.booze too. As a cheapskate who usually buys natural ice this expired beer tastes delicious.

The Booze Gods are with you user.

Bless.

ALOHA EVERYONE

Drink milk thistle twice a day. I just drink pic related.

Im so upset i cleaned up my bottle mess. I wantes to ppst a pic of the bottles on my porch haha.

Fuck

fucking jealous. what brand?

For once I'm not even having cravings, still drinking cheap gin martinis because I'm afraid of being sober.

It will keep you full and it acts as like a sponge for the burgeoning stomach acid so it's unable to rise up the oesophagus.

All kinds. Wine too. Im paranoid because some nosy fucker drove by slowly as I was loading up, he/she had a handicap thing so you know they're busy bodies.

I have the booze hidden around my house just in case he took down my plate # and po po show up

true true. I guess I'm just trying to picture someone hurriedly shoveling in dry toast so they can start boozing. That said, I like to nibble one or two slices if I'm morning drinking to minimize the feeling of acid reflux.

reasons to drink, she will never love u

Does alck go to clubs?

she will never love me because i don't drink enough

There's a significant astroid due to hit earth in 43 months time that the government is keeping tight lipped about.
Nothing really matters anyway

That'd be nice. Probably isn't happening, tho ; _ ;

Hello from balmy east-coast America, where I've befriended my ex-con neighbor "Peanut" by buying him a cheap ass Modelo.

"Man, that shit got me tilted! Imma buy you one."

Lots of welfare alkies in my area.

Are you okay?

not really an alcho but im sippin on my 9th? beer of the evening. would drink the shitty rum i have but no mixer and i'm a little bitch so that ain't happenin. how you fellas doin

awake way too late desu senpai

tonight is the first friday where i dont have to work in the morning since like april so im gonna stay up until i pass out in my computer chair

I used to drink heavily everyday ; and a box of codeine a day too.

I've stopped codeine completely, and I've cut down the drinking to once or twice a week.

It's been monthes and PAWS are a nightmare. Depressed, no energy, hopelesss and retarded.When will this nightmare end?

Now it's 6am, I'm loaded with gin and ritalin and I enjoy my last hour of peace before returning to reality tomorrow.

What are you listening to?

youtube.com/watch?v=JWnUItw1ElU&pbjreload=10

Keep it going lad.

I'm at 12 weeks now and starting to feel less bored sometimes.

Nah. Most of us drink alone at home.

Zantac

here

C'mon, is anybody here? Post some tunes my men!

youtu.be/Vnoz5uBEWOA

Good song and cool film clip.

Continuing with the urban Street theme

youtu.be/QXMUY4deXs0

Hey man, thanks for posting. It's not my taste at all, I listen to jazz country and rock, but I'm still listenin to your tunes

youtube.com/watch?v=r7T8dCmtdBs

I thought a guy that likes Jonny Cash would be pretty open minded.

youtu.be/IS2VlTItlWk

youtu.be/gEgumdnnVn0

Eh, I like this one better!

Here's a legendary coutry song... Hank Sr an Jr

youtube.com/watch?v=rM8tROzp4Dc

Hank Jr alone

youtube.com/watch?v=xd0TGfZSACI

nothing would matter even if there were an asteroid impact. Everything will change fundamentally.

New to these threads.
I'm drunk. In PST time Zone so it's kinda early.
I'm not on the cuntry page you all are on.
I'm revisiting bauhaus and stuff
youtube.com/watch?v=OKRJfIPiJGY

Repressed transgirl here

>thinking about going to a trans support group next week cause I need help
>Brain: forget about it, ill bury it down and you can stay alone in your room drinking vodka and crying about things that could have been, drinking is manly

I'm terrified I'll relapse

>I'm not on the cuntry page you all are on.
It's only me... I think.

Transgirl means you have a penis but identify as a male?

first time coming to this thread. i have some apple whiskey and no food. i hope i die tonight

Prove it.
I love you either way.

I try to do self destructive things to prove I'm not trans, pretending I'm masc and I never had the desire in the first place

Then it results in the repressed emotion hitting me all at once and me curling up in my bed crying

Yes, when I get my quarterly bonus. It also coincides with my getting laid.

So you have a vagina? Sorry for being dense.

for the longest time ive only been buying budweiser tall cans ill quit for like 3 days then i need to buy 1 again. oh well

NO.
I'm withyou

No
Just a dude who wishes he was a woman

Then post some tunes my man!

youtube.com/watch?v=Km1hvQTrqv0

OK.

Being a dude is cool tho