It burns my mouth and my butthole but nothing else. Why?

It burns my mouth and my butthole but nothing else. Why?

This clearly tells us that human beings are also meant to ingest foods through their rectum.

Try putting some in your nose, eyes or dick and you'll feel the burn, too. Mucus membranes are just sensitive to stimulation from those chemicals which activate that inaccurately activate the heat pain receptors.

Rub some on your eyes and penis and report back on the results.

lack of receptors for capsaicin everywhere else but those places

A really hot pepper actually burns your fingers if you cut it without gloves.

Why don't you get some form of chillies as an afrodisiac? In men at least it works great from personal experience, I've put diluted habaneros on my penis and was almost instantly horny, had th best mastrubation in my life. Eating large amounts of it also seems to have a delayed effect but that might just be from some residual shit on my hand when I touch my penis.

Also, the most painful thing I've ever experienced was getting a chunk of habaneros in my eye when preparing it. I didn't know pain like that was possible. Fucking my face in milk stopped it pretty fast, but ill always remember the burn.

Have you tried putting Bengay on your balls?
Feels fucking amazing.

Are there other chemical compounds like capsaicin that trigger heat receptors?

Alcohol

menthol

Because capsaicin triggers pain receptors; it doesn't literally burn you in any way, chemical or otherwise.

user I hate to break this to you but your pain threshold is brainlet tier

Have you tried rubbing it in your eyes or peehole yet?

>the most painful thing I've ever experienced was getting a chunk of habaneros in my eye
Soft

I have pepper autism and regularly eat scotch bonnets on everything.
Why is it that one slime Jim dare will give me the worst firerria I've ever had?
The grease?

Get some real hot sauce, say daves insanity or something. Rub it on your skin, come back in 5 minutes and let me know if doesn "tingle" a bit.

>get chilis
>chop chilis
>touch dick
>?????
>enjoy burning dick

I consume insane amounts of habanero pepper. It burns my stomach, it burns my dick when I take a piss.

You forgot profit!

piperine, gingerol, allyl isothiocyanate, and a ton of other things

Someone hasn't jerked off after chopping peppers, I see

>slim jim
Because they're literally made from dehydrated slim jim diarrhea and cheap motor oil.

I drank some of pic related the other day. I like spicy shit and it was quite good, but I must admit I got the fire piss later that evening.