Rice is what makes life worth living

Rice is what makes life worth living

>tfw just bought a $20 rice cooker

Best choice I've ever made. Currently eating jasmine rice made with beef broth, dried jalapenos, black beans, corn kernels, cumin and habanero powder

quinoa > brown rice > white rice

Give me some rice recipes, and tell me how to cook it. I only know how to make pilaf.

>not eating forbidden black rice

nah, rice is better

keen-wah is a meme food, kys

it's got more protein

It's more expensive and marketed to hipsters and middle class idiots.

Rice is a noble food with a proud lineage where all men are equal in eating it.

what are some easy to make meals with rice?

Fucking bird seed

*Brown rice

what are some easy words to type in google?

Probably fried rice types. You just throw (leftover?) rice in a wok/pan with pretty much anything you want (vegetables, ham, chicken, egg...), some oil (sesame) and salt (soy sauce), let it absorb the flavours and voilĂ 

>digging through 10 websites are better than asking from poeple who'd knew better

ahh thanks

uh oh, numales eat it, I guess that means I can't eat it now. darn

rice and sweet peas is a good combination. I do recommend.

Rice is garbage food for poor people

Damn me, i can cook fairly well, but smdesoite research and effort, my rice always turns out shitty. Even when i cook it in a rice cooker exactly as it states in the manual... help me

Long grain rice is literally garbage.

I've literally never eaten rice but I ordered a rice cooker for some reason. Is it normal to just eat plain rice cooked with just water? Or is it considered pretty necessary that you add spices

Rice is shit tier poor people food.
Why the fuck did you buy a rice cooker?

i have retarded amounts of amazon giftcards

>ricefags

Where do you guys get your protein?

Eggs and meats ya dingus. Just cause I love rice doesn't mean I don't eat other things

Rice is just a worse version of pasta

>i have retarded amounts of amazon giftcards
that's way too close to money these days to be at all a good excuse to buy something stupid

Enjoy your diabetes