Do you /juice/ seekay? What kinds are your favorite?

Do you /juice/ seekay? What kinds are your favorite?

I'd like to try juicing pumpkin and apples this season.

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritionfacts.org/topics/smoothies/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fresh apple juice is amazing. I make tons of it every fall during apple season.

One of my year round favorite juices to make is one I call my "refresher". It's 1 cucumber, 1 apple, 2 ribs celery, the juice of 1 lemon, and then add 1/4 cup aloe vera juice, and then 1/2 cup coconut water. It's wonderfully refreshing, hydrating, and alkalizing. I try to start every morning with it.

juice like a thumb size piece of ginger with that man, you'll love it

I do sometimes, but I don't always have ginger around (I notoriously forget to buy it), and I've also added fresh turmeric root before as well. Ginger makes everything delicious!

I feel gay just reading this thread. But I love me some fresh apple juice with a bit of cinnamon in it

A few green apples, some celery, and ginger makes a great refreshing drink. Even better when you have the foresight to chill the apples beforehand. I use a breville and it seems to work just fine.

One frozen banana
Hand full of frozen raspberries and blueberries
Large amount of spinach
Almond milk
Cacao powder
Green superblend powder (pea protein, ginger and some other shit)
Chia seeds
Peanut butter

I have this almost every morning

How do I make keto juice?

I tried it for a month but now I just take a multivitamin every day

Make Beef Tea. Yes, it's a real thing, they used to serve it to sick people to literally "beef them up".

I like tamarind juice. It's pretty good.

Oh shit I have a jar of artisan bone broth in my mini fridge. Will it taste like juice?

Sounds like a smoothie I used to make, except flax subbed for chia. So delicious but such a pain in the sphincter to clean up.

my favorite juice that I make has celery,cucumber, and lime

Juicing is counterproductive except for stuff that couldn't be eaten otherwise, like watermelon rinds. It's better to put it in a blender.

nutritionfacts.org/topics/smoothies/

I usually make T H I C C stuff I eat with a spoon.

Cranberry + grapefruit.

Sour as fuck, you'll probably need a sweetener. But sometimes I want to drink something that'll dissolve my tooth enamel.

I blend because the fiber is good 4 u

Use squash instead of pumpkin, they taste very similar to each other and squashes are way cheaper.

Yeah I was thinking that, but pumpkin is available now also, when ordinarily it's not.

>opened juice bar
>making bank

Juicing is a huge waste of food.