What are the best sides for steak?

What are the best sides for steak?

scallops

aussie mac 'n' cheese
caramelized apples
deep fried onions with special sauce

Fucking garlic toast.

Any kind of potato dish: mashed, baked, fried, they all work.

Smashed is a new thing I'm liking a lot.

Fries soaked in the blood from the steak

1.Nothing
2.a salad
3.creamed spinach or spinach madeline
4.baked potato

Sautéed mushrooms and onions
Creamed spinach
Potatoes of your choice, although I prefer either au gratin or steak fries.

Rice

See I like to make sure I have some sauce incase something goes wrong with the steak. Generally though I don't need it, so I end up mixing it into the rice. If the steak is iffy, I can chop it up, mix it in with the rice and sauce and eat it mexican style. I can buy it in bulk, use it for more things and it's a lot easier to get the right amount

I also like mushrooms, carrots, maybe soup

>Sautéed mushrooms and onions
these and asparagus

Green beans with slivered almonds, steamed broccoli with compound herb butter, roasted brussel sprouts with bacon and onion, or spinach with fried garlic
with
thick cut seasoned fries, "lobster" (langostine) mac and cheese, skin on lumpy mashed potatoes and gravy, or corn pudding
in any combination.

>smashed is new

Not as new as you, newfag. Go back to pl*bbit.

I read this in an English accent.

I'M ROBIN LEACH, I'M YELLING, AND I DON'T KNOW WHY!

More steak

mashed potato

I like a hot garlic-heavy pasta of choice, and some cold spinach/gochujang/ginger/garlic/sesame spinach. Don't recall the gook name for it, but it compliments medium-rare cuts of dead cow better than most of our murican side dishes.

Corn. Garlic & black pepper corn. Specifically for the reason: Shit blocks, those blocks now have bright yellow accents. Eat corn.

>Sautéed mushrooms and onions
>these and asparagus
Literally what I did last time I had steak, roasted asparagus specifically. Delicious.

i prefer this as well.

It's gotta be burgundy mushrooms, and maybe caramelized onions. Potatoes are a given, but those can be twice-baked, roasted garlic mashed, or au gratin. And if you're not eating your steak au poivre, you're doing it wrong.

Garlic mashed taters, seasoned tater wedges, baked tater with all the fixings, maybe a buttered sweet biscuit, ice cold beer

>What are the best sides for steak?
Roasted brussel sprouts and either a baked potato or Steak Frites depending on how fatty the steak is.

>a new thing that I"""M LIKING A LOT.
I'm not even this fag but its obviously new to him.
>Lern 2 reed

meant for
rip