Australia WTF is this shit? tastes like ass

Australia WTF is this shit? tastes like ass.

Other urls found in this thread:

stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/food-news/95309545/gourmet-pie-from-taupo-named-the-best-in-new-zealand
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fuck off dumb cunt

Nothing wrong with a sneaky pie.

The true abomination is pic related.

>eating aussie pies
Mate you need to come down to NZ, we have actual pies here.

>oy gazzo, know wot would be better than one of moi mum's pies? One of moi mum's pies seated atop a plate of vomit mate

No, THIS tastes like arse.

I fucking love the taste of my trans gf's ass so no problem here

You cunts have been globally irrelevant since Return of the King, stop trying to compete. Nobody's buying it.

Easily the worst thing to puke up after too many beers

if its from AU it probably has like real meat in it
americans dont know what fresh tastes like

For the most part yeah, but our premade gas station pies are shit. Mrs Macs is actually half decent.

I prefer sausage rolls over those too. The meat inside meat pies make me gag.

I got you guys beat

Corn jacks are delicious. shut your whore mouth

For me it is the chili beef and cheese.

>gas station

Gas yourself, you cunt. Septics buy their fuel from 'gas stations'. Red blooded Aussies buy their hot pies, winnie blues and unleaded 91 from service stations.

>hot pies
Yeah you're full of shit, cunt.
Servo pies are NEVER hot because of stupid rules and regulations.

You fuckin kidding me mate, half of the time the shits nuclear.

Nuclear?
So they're radioactive/microwaved?

>halal
Thread goes full retard, news at 9

Yeah you're full of shit, pies have to be kept hot to prevent bacterial growth. Once you're old enough to drive and have enough pocket money to afford a servo pie you'll change your tune.

If you get a shit one, yea. If you get a good one.

*blocks you're path*

the proper pies form wildbean or the Z cafe thingy are actually good unlike the warmer big ben pies, i had a steak bacon and cheese pie the other day form wild bean and shit was cash

You guys actually eat petrol station pies? Really? You're meant to buy them from bakeries.

That's pea soup. It's actually delicious.

Piefection make the best pies I have ever tasted. Their lamb and rosemary pie is amazing.

The Jack Daniels pulled pork and butter chicken are amazing.
Matt Romans a nice guy too

kek

it's ass

did you get a real pie from a bakery or a shitty four n twenty pie from a servo?

*blocks your path*

>Not enjoying a good meat pie with peas
You know nothing of fine dining.

As an American I buy freshly cut and killed beef steaks, buffalo, deer, and so-on. It's actually cheaper than buying it at Wal-Mart.

Anglo here, I love pies.

nothing fine about green gruel dickhead

Australian here, yea they taste like ass if they're from a servo or come in a box of more than one

is that ketchup? that's too much ketchup.

Pies are fantastic. Even a cheap pie can be enjoyable at times.

Meat pies are G*ds gift to man, this thread is full of chinks who need to go home

Its like ketchup but with half the sugar in it, and it taste a little bit like tomato.

Underrated

Zed station pies are fucking awesome.

Are marsupials safe to eat? Do you eat koala, roos, wombat, platypus pies? And if so are they tasty?

Koala, wombat and platypus are all endangered and protected. I defy any cunt to try to catch and keep a wombat or a koala who doesn't want to be caught, they're vicious bastards. And platypus have those poison spurs so fuck that too.

Roo, on the other hand, is very tasty. Lean but not too gamey, and makes fantastic sausages (and pies, on the same basis). Can't get it everywhere, but not hard to find if you look. Do recommend.

While not a marsupial, emu also happens to taste pretty good.

>visit poland
>their bakeries have literally nothing savoury
>people look shocked when I tell them about meat pies
Their coffee was shit too. They did make a mean pizza, though

>premade gas station pies

>gas station
>Mrs Macs
neck yourself

Piefection looks pretty legit. Travelling through Bris soon, assume the Coorparoo location is piss easy to get to?

Can't knock a Pie that has been cooked well by a proper bakery, the servo ones can get fucked.

If your servo does Vili's pies then they're pretty good.

The Hobbit movies where also filmed there.

>hobbit movies
>worth bragging about
you shut the fuck up peter jackson

Shoutout to Aorangi Bakery in Christchurch NZ. The steak and blue cheese pie is like God himself has just ejaculated in your mouth and they sell these dank fucking leftover donuts for about $1.50.

Post your favourite pie shop faggots.

>t. Tasteless plebian

>whether or not something is worth bragging about has any relevance to whether or not something is relevant

Look at that dumb fucking sentence you just made me type out.

Celia's Pies down by the Viaduct is elite

Daily Bread in Woburn Lower Hutt. My god, the steak and cheese chunks are fucking massive, potato top is top notch, most of their stuff is the best of its kind and its literally down the street.

Aussie shitposting is the one upside of not being able to sleep.

>servo
Do you cunts not know where your local bakery is?

stuff.co.nz/life-style/food-wine/food-news/95309545/gourmet-pie-from-taupo-named-the-best-in-new-zealand

>his local didn't medal this year

why would anyone eat inferior pies?

That pie looks tasty as fuck.

>why would anyone eat inferior pies?
Because Taupo smells bro. Its pretty oppressive.

fuck oath that looks nice I feel like heading to me local joint for a pie.

Kill yourself, faggot. Go home.

Only in North Island bakeries... Most pies in the south fucking suck

just get a cheese roll instead

>Pepper Freshly ground hot black pepper.
>an entire pie full of nothing but black pepper

It's under Steak, mate. Pepper steak.

>south island "food"

what the fuck

>strayas and islanders discussing wich one of their foods is the worst.

At least you are honest unlike these french fucks.

They're in Cairns, too. Last I spoke with the owner they're planning on expanding in more towns along Queensland coast.

Never even been south of the Bombays, have you fuckwit?

Good to know for next time I visit my mate in Townsville. Just need some recs for regional Vic, Melbourne and Adelaide

I'm sorry, which movies?

If you're ever driving through Cardwell, between Cairns and Townsville, make sure you do it at around 11 am. There will be one or more pie vans selling hot pies by the side of the road near the beach, with potato and peas and all sorts of shit. Cardwell pies were a fucking staple of my childhood road trips and I still make sure to plan a lunch stop if I can manage it.

The servo on the main drag also used to do a pretty good fish and chips out of their roadhouse type kitchen.

That pie van gets its pies from one of the local bakeries a few streets back from the main road. I can't remember the name of it, but they weren't too bad.

The best sausage roll I've ever had was from Cobbers Crust in Cairns. Really juicy meat filling, with soft, flaky pastry that melts in your mouth like a good short crust.

>The Hobbit movies where also filmed there.

Ah yes, that distinctive New Zealand green screen.

>buying pies from service stations
>buying pies that are wrapped or mass produced
>not finding hidden gem bakeries through trial and error until you find the best pies
Howard bakery, little town near Gympie, best pies in Australia.
Yatala are a close 2nd.

>menu
>is just a wall of text
>no pictures
why?

>Look at that dumb fucking sentence you just made me type out.

There's a fucking good pie van in Nanango too if anyone passes through there.

There version of a fucking cheeseburger these pie shops started popping up in southern California

>>buying pies from service stations
Actually, there is one mass produced "servo pie" that I would be happy to get, and that's an Outback Pie.

Because it's a menu for adults.

Ask your parents to order for you.

Cheese and bacon is the objective best pie.

>there

If it's not a Mrs Mac's take it back

Australian and New Zealandish food is just shitty rip offs of British food. Australias entire continent is cucked by Britain because rabbits and British plant species have destroyed everything. Two shitty countries with no creativity of their own or ability to invent their own culture. Even Australian 'banter' is ripped off from Britain, for example calling someone a 'poofter' is just the Australians mentally crippled way of saying the word 'Plonker'. New Zealand is even worse. The food in Britain and especially ENGLAND is literally Australian and New Zealandish food how it was meant to be prepared.

i love your hate

>New Zealandish
>British plant species have destroyed everything
>'Plonker'

Top bantz, chap.

>not wanting to see a pic of exactly what you're going to get
>not wanting to be able to send back food that doesnt look exactly like the picture
git gud

Pies aren't made while you wait, you dumb fuck. They sitting in a pie warmer ready to eat. You literally look at the pies and pick the one you want.

The level of autism in your country is astounding.

>I defy any cunt to try to catch and keep a wombat or a koala who doesn't want to be caught, they're vicious bastards.
I know you posted 14 hours ago, but koalas are dopey cunts who sleep all day. You kill one by walking around for half an hour looking up trees and then throwing sticks at it. The main thing keeping them alive is that their meat tastes like eucalyptus leaves, i.e. fucking disgusting.

Not making your own pies

Reee

Recommend a yank who's never had a meat pie a good recipe.

Also chasing recs for proper cornish pasties rather than the absolute shitpockets that pass for them usually in Aus
One of my locals made a great one but they are now no more

>tastes like ass

Just like how Macca's and the other shit seppo "food" chains show their magnificent creations and what you receive always looks the same.....
Retard...fuck off while the adults discuss real food.