Do any of you have an eating disorder?

Do any of you have an eating disorder?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G880gxjj9dI
ideas.time.com/2013/04/23/terrorists-and-mass-shooters-more-similar-than-we-thought/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

recently I've been having big long farts which is unusual for me. they also come strait through my asshole in unforeseeable moments and can cause embarassment
I suppose it could be related to the buttplug I use or that I recently changed my eating habits for a healthier diet.
not really an eating disorder but a minor inconvenience

Not really an eating disorder but I've been pretty into craisins lately.

Relapse still every once in a while. I've been lifting weights, so I got back into counting macros and it's a real struggle to rationalize eating as much as I should to progress

I haven't eaten in 10 days

shoo shoo spooky skellington

no I'm not that stupid

Good on ya, on day 9 here.

Disorder no, more like I'm a fatass so I'm doing some fasting to get control over my life.(hopefully) I'm a little surprised to be even on Veeky Forums during this. I guess for resolve? ehh. idk

What I do know is I fucking fail at diets, I need a life style change. Pic related, local joint I've been frequenting.

Tell me how

This. Eating disorders are some of the stupidest things ever. There's a reason it's more common in women.

I'm also doing a fast and on other days restricting my calorie intake. I look at a lot of good food online and cooking videos, there's a weird satisfaction that it gives you. You'd think it makes you more hungry, but I always find it as a replacement for lunch.

Protip for anorexics: when your knees become wider than your thighs it's time to start eating pies again.

unnngh thicc

Wasted digits.

Woah

Just stop eating you fat fuck, drink water and smoke pot instead if you're a boozer

My youtube recommended is basically cheesey pasta at this point

>cankles.png
wow she's bad at anorexia

No, I just eat when I'm hungry. Sometimes that's snacking throughout the day and other times its only eating twice with 13 hours in between the first and last meal.

S T I C C

who is this fat bitch?

You need someone to explain how to not eat?

Wow, that is a good tip. I will have to write it down.

I'm bulimic AMA

Which food produces the tastiest vomit?

Do people ever wince at you when you talk to them up close?

Just hate yourself and/or be a woman

I'm stable at a healthy weight, but I still count calories obsessively so that probably counts. I enjoy it though.

From my experience? Ice cream, or cold oats with milk and sugar.

I try not to talk to them up close, but I don't get a reaction really. I keep my teeth as clean as I can under these circumstances, use mouthwash Constantly, don't brush teeth straight after throwing up. Always chewing strong menthol gum. My significant other doesn't have a problem. she has her own eating disorder issues.

I binge eat fairly regular

Probably normal because of how many calories I spend and how long I go without food but it's still mildly frustrating

I remember finding out that most bulimics lose their front teeth after a year and the rest not long after

The image still haunts me

Is it true bulimics are just anorexic failures?

I was a bit chubby last year and wanted to stop so I started doing a lot more running and eating less. on the good side I lost 50-60 pounds and become underweight, but I also developed anorexia and was eating somewhere between 0-800 calories a day. kind of recovered for a bit, but starting to relapse.
>eating disorders are for women and stupid men
completely correct

Not really an eating disorder but I have a lot of trouble eating enough and keeping food down from chronic nausea and health issues make it so I get less nutrition from whatever I do manage.

It's stupid but can be deadly. The more serve cases have a very low recovery rate. Once you get to the extreme end it becomes self-feeding(lol) with the cognitive impairment and waves of feel-good chemicals that are supposed to give a boost to fight your way out of starvation but ends up just making the stupid behavior more rewarding.

The scariest mental illness bullshit is the stuff that seems so obviously stupid but preys on fundamental issues in our brain and thought process, like some cult shit.

I go on a cycle of binge eating, then a day of fasting, then eating 800 - 1200 calories a day until I'm back at the weight I was before the last binge. That's healthy, right?

I'm thinking of fasting because I'm having issues like this guy Minus the butt plug. I've experienced my issues eating unprocessed as well as processed food, but I really think it's the nuts (almonds/peanuts) doing me in. Whatever it is, I hope fasting can fix my gut right up.

Yup, although I've done an ok job with maintaining my current weight.

I don't eat at all. I'm having problems with not skipping lunch and just eating about 4 loafs of bread a day. I'm a spoopy skeleton, just not at OP levels.

Not diagnosed but I probably have a binge eating disorder of some sort.

>5'7
>Recently passed the 400lbs mark
>Eat anywhere from 4000-7000 a day
>Most I have eaten in a day was 12,000 calories
>Severe depression
>Balding
>4 inch penis
>Sexually abused as child
>Bullied
>People are mean to me online too
>Probably an alcoholic (on days I eat 7000 calories 2000 of that probably comes from alcohol)
>Only friend is a bird and food
>Eat pizza, bacon cheese burgers, fries and family size bags of chips daily, drink soda probably more than water.
>I don't care anymore.

Living the dream.

Maybe you were a starving African child in your last life and swore that if you could live in America you would gorge yourself and blow up like a balloon.

Hey, you should see how fat you can get before you die. Get yourself on one of those shows for fat people

I dont think i have ever in my waking hours eaten anything without guilt

I dont know how to think of eating without guilt. I feel like I dont have any self control without it, and Ill just descend into the depths

I could never bring myself to do that my self esteem is too low I don't want the whole world laughing at me

I tend to binge eat a lot

Too late

Fuck you and leave me alone

I typically eat under 500 calories a day and 10k or more on saturday.
I guess it's kind of a binge eating disorder maybe.
I know I focus way too much on food but I'm in control of my diet and eat an acceptable number of calories if you average it out so maybe I don't have one.
It's unhealthy as fuck no matter what it is though, I feel awful.

Anorexic, haven’t had a real period in two years. All I do is sleep.

Sorry fatso don't get your jelly rolls in a bunch

Did your dad abandon you? I don't mean that in a sinister way just genuinely curious

amphetamines

The most I have ever eaten in one sitting was 22,000 calories. I weigh about 520lbs, 5'10, probably going to be obese until I die.

Dad is a physically abusive drunk and Mom hides in her room all day. So stereotypical lol. But he’s never been sexually abusive or whatever.

And since this is a cooking board, my absolute dream food to one day have is lasagna. I seriously dream about pasta and cheese at some point every fucking day and night

I'm sorry. That sounds tough. Hope things get better for you. Maybe move out when you manage to get the chance. Easier said than done obviously but that sounds like a very toxic environment.

Thanks user, I genuinely appreciate your comment. Best wishes to you as well

I have a self control problem

Cheers, much appreciated. I'll need it.

Do not, but I don't eat a ton of calories either. Maybe 1500 to 2000, depends if I drink beer or soda.

I'd eat more but I'm constantly distracting myself by doing other things than eating

my eating disorder is the most ironic thing that could have happened to me.

Ulcerative Colitis, with a heavy focus on my outer rectum.

it's essentially incurable, but treatable. years of taking beer, and spicy food for granted- now I have to watch what I eat, how I prepare it, and in moderation of the bad stuff. (tapatio sauce and some noodles with one beer equal flaming shits)

Have you tried drinking unpasteurized beers?

Are you trying to torture him, user? Colonizing his gut with brewer's yeast would result in extreme pain from the gas alone. It can be crippling. I've seen it. ;_;

No I have not. Not just beers, most of the time they're ok if I don't eat anything spicy (happen to be hispanic so I'm fucked)

I drink Belgian wheat beer usually just fine, but add greasy/spice I'm shitting blood, asshole burns, and its impossible to ass turds.

I didn't know, I'm sorry :'(

I just know that when I first started drinking unpasteurized drinks I had gas for a day or two but after that everything was fine, even if I drank a lot of it. But I know a couple people who get diarrhea pretty much every time they drink more pasteurized beers.

How do you guys feel about the mass shooting that recently occurred in Las Vegas?

And after that couples day of gas it still didn't come back if I drank more unpasteurized drinks.

22 yo here, former fatass, then anorectic faggot, now since two years I'm into binge eating.
Most week I'm doing 1-2k calories unless I eat anything processed or sweet, then I get loose. I usually have two meals daily with some nuts, chocolate or oil as a snack. On weekends I don't know what to do with myself, turn off some going out invitations, feel lonely, cry and binge a "bit".
I fucking hated it when I was on vacation (still studying and don't have to work, even part time; lmao) and I gorged myself up with liters of ice cream and penaut butter and everything that I could put my hands on. There's no food I couldn't binge on. I also fasted some days so I ended gaining only 13kg/two months (already lost half of it in a month literally not trying, in your face fat faggots).
My record was somewhere around 10-12k calories, I usually stop counting after passing 5k mark. Also had some weird bleeding scalp skin issues now and then; some typical diabetes signs too.
I probably can't remember when was the last time I haven't had to stop myself from overeating. Of it wasn't for low calories dense meals i would probably off myself not being able to feel that sweet heaviness.
Also I'm in a healthy weight range and vegetarian who eats mostly vegan with exception to his sweet tooth.

I believe all meat eaters should be exterminated

>People are mean to me online too
Well, you are on Veeky Forums, after all.

Loser

youtube.com/watch?v=G880gxjj9dI

Nah i'm pretty cool with meat eaters and never brag out any vegan propaganda except online shitposting.

Same here although in secret I am really pescatarian but I like to pretend to be vegetarian online for fun

I just eat whatever but I pretend to be a fruitarian on fortunes. Also, I like the onions meme so I pretend to hate them.

Well, Honestly man shitty.

I've visited their before (prior to asshole issues) with grandparents and immediate family, it was a fucking blast. Vegas was always a get away. theirs enough shit for kids to do 10-14 years old.

Like a funner, hotter disney land with no line regulation.

My room mates from LV, good thing nobody in his friends/senpai like country.

I just want to know why the guy did it 2bh. What were his motivations?

allegedly his wife was a long life democrat. dude did not seem like a war veteran. fully automatic weapons are illegal except under a Class 3 (or C, I'm not a gun nut, I have a few friends that are)

Most likely the dude felt embarrassed, they take arms and die as martyrs

ideas.time.com/2013/04/23/terrorists-and-mass-shooters-more-similar-than-we-thought/

we are now on pol or what?

Periodic starvation is fine once or twice a year and even helps white blood cell count and some other things.
Binge eating isn't and is probably doing more damage than you would if you did neither.

>I'm having problems with not skipping lunch and just eating about 4 loafs of bread a day.
>I'm a spoopy skeleton

The average loaf of bread has 2,000~ kcals so you're averaging 8,000 kcal per day.
You're either morbidly obese or talking shit.

>Lists problems and things to blame
>Pretends he doesn't care because caring would involve effort and change
You and every other obese person ever created. You don't get to change without suffering because you're not a special snowflake

nah not after a year. a bit longer than that without trying to do some damage reduction and you will get real bad teeth problems. im quite lucky in that regard......and im trying to cut out purging behaviors.

no. there are people that sort of fit into both "categories" though as i have done in the past.

>there are people that sort of fit into both "categories"
You mean anorexics who fail then binge eat, regret it and purge? How is that not failing

Why is her calf normal looking but her thigh non existant?

Perspective. Calf is closer to the camera, that makes it look larger than things further back.

Just tried to have a crap and sprayed shit all over my balls, guess I have an eating disorder too. Any of you cucks have this?

more like, an underweight person that will not eat for 3 days then intend to binge and then throw it all up. or an underweight person that throws everything they eat, no matter how much it was up.
i knew someone that did this during a period of time in hospital and it was never viewed as "failing" in her mind. throwing food up can be addictive. i hope she isnt dead.

what im trying to get across is that a lot behaviours overlap. hence why they have some "subtype diagnosis"

Nah fuck that

I'm just giving the dude my opinion

Honestly this
I was in a similar position five years ago. If you want a better life you have to forgive the people who've done you wrong and take 100% responsibility for your life.

Lol gg no re

If you're too weak to best your dad in single combat then that's just natural selection at work, sorry

hunger stops after 1-3 days, it'll come back eventually

I have a problem with binging. When I go to a restaurant I eat until I end up vomiting. I don't force myself or vomit on purpose, I just always eat enough that it ends up happening. Not extremely fat either.

>used to always be chubby as a kid
>turned into fat in early teenage years where I'd eat 1-2 full bars of chocolate a day and drink at least 1.5 bottle of cola and do nothing besides playing WoW
>find some friends and get into skateboarding, get back to chubby mode
>start counting calories and finally get to a weight and level of fitness that I was satisfied with
>finally feel like a handsome human and happy in my own body
>get diagnosed with literally cancer at age 21
>get stemcell transplant and beat the cancer
>medication fucks with everything else (including weight and my skin) though
>now back to being chubby
>additionally my body has a weird shape due to water not being abled to leave my body normally
>skin is all fucked up

sorry for blogging but I just had to get this out somewhere, I'm glad to be alive and thankful but I feel really depressed when I look in the mirror and can barely recognize myself

>Do any of you have an eating disorder?
if any of you are overweight, the answer is YES.

Fun fact: when broads go full anorexic, their bodies consume their eggs. Leaving them barren and unable to have children.

are you my ex?

im pretty sure the under eating is causing the binges, do you tend to hate your self after a binge?

I'm surprised all you don't consider your picky eating habits to be an eating disorder. For beginners, if you don't like onions or mushrooms you have an eating disorder.

highly unlikely

I’m a girl and can barely walk up the stairs without losing my vision. Lol I don’t think I could ever best him

Just leave, who cares. Steal money, get a job at some motel doing cleaning in exchange for some dirty room and just go from there. You aren't missing anything staying at home

The reason it's more common in women is because there is a very real Media push to be slim and desirable. Just like there is a very real Media push for men to be muscular. Everyone wants to be attractive, and it can lead to addictive behaviours when it feels like you achieved a goal. The only reason more women are reported to have eating disorders is because it has been labelled a woman's disease, and men are ashamed.