Which sandwich would you rather have, Veeky Forums?

Which sandwich would you rather have, Veeky Forums?

>Tomato sauce on a breaded sandwich
Whoever made both of these needs to be shot

Neither, both of those look disgusting

if i had to choose
top one

it's "*whosoever made *either of these *must be shot" you subhuman ape

not everyone is english-born you obnoxious cunt

You cuck, whoever is more acceptable than whosoever. Stop bending over the gurney because someone looked crosseyed at you.

To get back on topic after having reamed your ass, I'm going to say the top is more appetizing.

I mean, they both look kinda boring. It's chicken parm right? Oil/salt/cheese.. I'd ask for some pepperoncini on the first one or just get something else desu

I think it would actually be "whomever."

Either whomever or whosoever is acceptable, but "whoever" is incorrect.
Not that it maters i jsut like chiksen parm i rly think tha 1st is prolbl y best cuz thw 2nd got 2 much meate prly cant fit in 1 biet

Neither look that good honestly, but I'd eat the top one if I really had to choose. The bottom one just looks like a mess.

both look good but if i was really hungry the bottom one and if not so hungry the top, trash thread btw

Both look awful.

don't know if you're joking, but "whoever" is correct. It means "the person/people who" which fits the sentence perfectly. Whosoever is just a formal (uncommon) form of whoever, and "whomever" is the objective form of "whoever" which would be incorrect in OP's sentence, because he's talking about the subject, not the object.

For it to be "whomever" you'd have to rearrange: We must shoot whomever made these memewiches.

whomever would'st've assembled the "sandwiches" need'st've'n shot

The top one looks slightly less soggy, so I guess that one.

Whensoe'er a manst be shot
Upon himself bones the bloods will clot
Uponsts'k ye cotton dire wither will bloom
And a bloodstilly man shall be entomband.

Both of those look fucking disgusting desu fambamalam

The cutlet in the first one looks like it was frozen.

You mean, which 'wich?

Chicken Parm? I'll pass. It's just not a very good sandwich to begin with.

ah so you’re a shitskin babby who can’t into tomato bread, got it